Tannedhotie

Tannedhotie - Harshlands
Tannedhotie - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
It seemed my first post was locked. The wise eatwithspoons decided to pass judgement on me. I'm not sure why an unbiased moderater should care if i post under an alias or not. And to some others, i like to know why is it, who i am, matters to you more than what i wrote and a validity of thread discussion.

That's just a red hearing for those who dont like what i said but can't make a solid case that im just completely wrong no matter what name the thread is posted under. It's the equevalent to making fun of a persons spelling or typos instead of defeating his logic, when you feel a person is a downright moron.

I know one could say im just parsing words but i never really accussed anyone of anything, i mearly asked a question. I started writing and once i start all in my head ended up on the thread. I noticed one thing though. I asked, am i parainoid, or sinister, could this be the case? Not one person stated, that is a silly theory you came up with there ms. Hotie. Is asking a question and giving people an opportunity to refute your possibly crazy ramblings true accussations? I wanted someone to say im nuts but unfortunately that didn't happen. I know im jousting with mostly verbal nitwits here but come on, surely someone could come up with a better agruement than, "UH, why dont you post under your main."

That leads inextricably to my next question. Why post under a noob character many asked? Well, i ask you, why should I open myself up to the will of one man for voicing my feelings at the time? Why should i spread my legs like that? Why should i not be able to express myself without fear of retribution. There is a expression out there in case none of you ever heard it and they are words of wisdom, so youngsters perk up your ears and pay attention. "You spread yor legs enough, eventually one day you will get _ _ _ _ _ _."

I'm sure there are people chomping at the bit out there in Harshalnds thinking, "I WISH I NEW WHO THAT PERSON WAS SO I COULD KOS HIM. THAT WOULD SHOW HIM WHAT'S WHAT." "And if i kill him that proves he is wrong and im right."

Well i see no reason to post more if its just going to be locked or deleted. eatwithspoons is pretty sensitive about what's posted but i thought server syposium was given more latitude due the lastest server happening are going to envolve rumors and a lot of trash talking. I'm not sure if i pushed it past the line or not. i attempted to talk mainly aobut me and why i did what i did. If the worry is possible flames than not to worry cause there be flaming me and that matters not to me. If eatwithspoons leaves post be, during my world quest tomorrow, i will post more about my PWI history and why and how i was in Kylin and why that post came into existence.
Post edited by Tannedhotie - Harshlands on

Comments

• Magicgerbil - Harshlands
    Magicgerbil - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    tl;dr

• Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:victory cool story... i could make a thread on an alt and talk abt me being Bill gates or whatever.. gtfo plz.. another thread for eatwithspoonb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I wanted to stay out of this but you don't seem to want to give up so here goes...

Conspiracy theories are entertaining but.... they are theories, and yours is without evidence.

And to some others, i like to know why is it, who i am, matters to you more than what i wrote and a validity of thread discussion.

Posting from an alt seems to loose your claims reliability.

a) You may not actually have been in attendance for the full meeting. Therefore you may not know all what was said

b) You said you fear retribution and this is a fair judgment...you fear it because you know it will happen, not just because what you're saying is controversial but because you have nothing to back up this claim and are trying to cast suspicion towards the Kylin leadership for your own personal reasons...not for your love of Kylin as a faction.

I know one could say im just parsing words but i never really accussed anyone of anything, i mearly asked a question. I started writing and once i start all in my head ended up on the thread. I noticed one thing though. I asked, am i parainoid, or sinister, could this be the case? Not one person stated, that is a silly theory you came up with there ms. Hotie. Is asking a question and giving people an opportunity to refute your possibly crazy ramblings true accussations? I wanted someone to say im nuts but unfortunately that didn't happen.

As per request: Your nuts.

What if XuLin and KY leadership are sinister and devious and want to **** everyone over...What if..

hmm What if microwave pizza is the governments way of slowly poisoning poor people in an effort to purge "unwanted" citizens....Microwave pizza=eugenics b:shocked.

My point is you can come up with "paranoid" (your words not mine) theories for almost anything but they don't amount to much without proof.

From what I read in your post you gave no evidence backing up your ACCUSATIONS..yes they are accusations and as such you did accuse individuals even though you claimed not to have.

I think that covers the substantive portions of your post. The rest is you
    just parsing words

If eatwithspoons leaves post be, during my world quest tomorrow, i will post more about my PWI history and why and how i was in Kylin and why that post came into existence.

Do tell b:puzzled

Edit: Oh also, if you wanted to benefit the faction you would talk about creating a system where people would be informed of what the money was being used for on KY forums IF KY leaders implemented no salary (from what I am aware nothing has been finalized it was merely an idea). You wouldn't try to cause internal drama by accusing them on the public forums.

Edit 2: eat please don't close this just yet, I want to hear her respond to microwave pizzas
  • Sam_ma_dork - Harshlands
    Sam_ma_dork - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If eatwithspoons leaves post be, during my world quest tomorrow, i will post more about my PWI history and why and how i was in Kylin and why that post came into existence.

Please do tell..I am dying to hear what else is said....
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited December 2009

you know even though i am 99.9% sure i know who you are im interested to see if im right (i like to be right) so pleeease post away and tell us all on the forums your history on Harshlands b:thanksb:thanks

ps TEDDY SMILEYS FTW
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It seemed my first post was locked. The wise eatwithspoons decided to pass judgement on me. I'm not sure why an unbiased moderater should care if i post under an alias or not. And to some others, i like to know why is it, who i am, matters to you more than what i wrote and a validity of thread discussion.

That's just a red hearing for those who dont like what i said but can't make a solid case that im just completely wrong no matter what name the thread is posted under. It's the equevalent to making fun of a persons spelling or typos instead of defeating his logic, when you feel a person is a downright moron.

I know one could say im just parsing words but i never really accussed anyone of anything, i mearly asked a question. I started writing and once i start all in my head ended up on the thread. I noticed one thing though. I asked, am i parainoid, or sinister, could this be the case? Not one person stated, that is a silly theory you came up with there ms. Hotie. Is asking a question and giving people an opportunity to refute your possibly crazy ramblings true accussations? I wanted someone to say im nuts but unfortunately that didn't happen. I know im jousting with mostly verbal nitwits here but come on, surely someone could come up with a better agruement than, "UH, why dont you post under your main."

That leads inextricably to my next question. Why post under a noob character many asked? Well, i ask you, why should I open myself up to the will of one man for voicing my feelings at the time? Why should i spread my legs like that? Why should i not be able to express myself without fear of retribution. There is a expression out there in case none of you ever heard it and they are words of wisdom, so youngsters perk up your ears and pay attention. "You spread yor legs enough, eventually one day you will get _ _ _ _ _ _."

I'm sure there are people chomping at the bit out there in Harshalnds thinking, "I WISH I NEW WHO THAT PERSON WAS SO I COULD KOS HIM. THAT WOULD SHOW HIM WHAT'S WHAT." "And if i kill him that proves he is wrong and im right."

Well i see no reason to post more if its just going to be locked or deleted. eatwithspoons is pretty sensitive about what's posted but i thought server syposium was given more latitude due the lastest server happening are going to envolve rumors and a lot of trash talking. I'm not sure if i pushed it past the line or not. i attempted to talk mainly aobut me and why i did what i did. If the worry is possible flames than not to worry cause there be flaming me and that matters not to me. If eatwithspoons leaves post be, during my world quest tomorrow, i will post more about my PWI history and why and how i was in Kylin and why that post came into existence.

i wouldnt like to kos him.. i would like to **** pentagon and nuke his country, even if we live in the same one

(i red only first paragraph and capsed part)
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    When did Harshlands forums turn into Kylin forums. pretty sure nobody cares for what happens in Kylin. The most interesting thread in your forums is probably the picture thread. (That is true for KD also btw..or LEAs application,that was fun too)

that's about half a paragraph more than me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i wouldnt like to kos him.. i would like to **** pentagon and nuke his country, even if we live in the same one

Calm yourself my son, everythings gunna be alright. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Calm yourself my son, everythings gunna be alright. b:kiss

noone would let me burn countrys down : ((
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    To the OP just stop posting these topics, if your a kylin member then talk to your leaders and either get them to see where your coming from or just plain leave.

Bringing internal guild dramas to the forums serves no purpose at all, its not going to change things in your guild (assuming your in kylin) the only way to make changes is to have discussions with the people involved the rest of the server doesnt need to know.
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited December 2009

I'm sure this is probably correct in some cases, but anyone that believes PKing someone invalidates their legitimate point is an idiot. I don't know you and I don't really understand what this thread is about, but I figure I have something worthwhile to say about posting on mains. It's about saying what you feel or believe with your own voice. When you post on an alt it says pretty much one of two things:

1. I'm scared to post on my main because people will retaliate. (The truth is people are much more likely to respect what you have to say and listen to it, whether they agree or not, when you don't have to hide in order to say it.)

2. I'm ashamed of what I'm saying or what I believe in and I don't want anyone to know it's me because I will be ridiculed. (You'll have to find backbone if this is the case. This is a game, if you have something to say, say it. Don't stand behind the corner and shout it and run away. I could see this maybe in a situation where you had the potential to really be hurt, or your family might be harassed or something, but this is an online game, so honestly if you don't have the courage to post what you want to say as yourself, then don't post it, because it's going to end up like this everytime.)

EDIT: I just had a little thought about Martin Luther King posting his I have a dream speech on twitter as an anonymous user named mkdream142. Wonder if that would have accomplished anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • catougar
    catougar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    All I see is nonsensical babble from the lunatic fringe.b:surrender
  • Tannedhotie - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Some say i should keep it to guild forums and keep it internal. I say mold can't grow where the sun shines in.

Some say i should talk to leadership and gtfo off the PWI forums. I recall someone else question leadership and looking for a better way and they heard this quote. "Bye Bye"

Some say im a nonsensical babbling lunatic fringe. We never know ourselves as well as we might think, so i can't argue against that point.

Some have compared me to Martin Luthor King. To this i say thank you. I have a dream of a better Kylin

Some say eatsithspoons should get out his utensil and devour me. Good chance this could happen.

Some insinuate i may have eaten to much tainted microwave pizza and become parinoid. Guilty as charge miss.

Some say i am just spread internal guild drama and trying cause trouble and don't care about Kylin. I say go to first paragrah. I believe tranparency i hardly ever a bad thing, unless of course it mean hiding behind my noob alt here, hehe. I post on Kylin forums even a tame version of prior post, it would be deleted i would be kicked, no one would even know it existed and nothing would be accomplished. Now i let the word out and other can come to ther own coclusion.

Maybe i screwed up posting on the forums here. Maybe it will accomplish a greater good you can't see at this time. I will say this, it went to a place i didnt intend to go when i first hit new thread button. Is it possible, i was channeling many other members doubts out there at that time, is the reason thread went so dark?
  • Kismet - Harshlands
    Kismet - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Some have compared me to Martin Luthor King. To this i say thank you.

You were NOT being compared to MLK. The comment made merely asked us to think, would his important message -- the "I have a dream..." speech --have made as much impact if he had done it 'incognito' and not openly and bravely, as he DID do it, by putting *himself* out there.

To be fully 'transparent', you must take ownership for your ideas, opinions and thoughts.

Also, I don't mean to be the spelling/grammar police, but if you are going to take the time to make (what you consider to be) an important post -- and then pepper it with some educated wording -- take the time to spell the simple terms (ex: LOSING instead of LOSSING) correctly.

If english is not your first language, then I credit you for your efforts, but still, it's difficult to take someone seriously when they don't pay more attention to what they're typing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You should have picked a more appropriate alt name, like Shakespeare or something.

I think you've touched on every possible style of writing, but I'm still not sure if this entire post has a point or not.

It feels like you are a little kid in some sophisticated adult chat room, and you are trying to fit in by using every bit of education you have.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You should have picked a more appropriate alt name, like Shakespeare or something.

I think you've touched on every possible style of writing, but I'm still not sure if this entire post has a point or not.
    Wouldn't 'Dickens' have been more appropriate in this case?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Kismet - Harshlands
    Kismet - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Wouldn't 'Dickens' have been more appropriate in this case?

b:chuckle Clever Ligeia.
    Perhaps even 'Longfellow', and I'm not referring to his endowments. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Some have compared me to Martin Luthor King. To this i say thank you. I have a dream of a better Kylin

I think you are confusing MLK with Lex Luthor from Superman.
    You were NOT being compared to MLK. The comment made merely asked us to think, would his important message -- the "I have a dream..." speech --have made as much impact if he had done it 'incognito' and not openly and bravely, as he DID do it, by putting *himself* out there.

To be fully 'transparent', you must take ownership for your ideas, opinions and thoughts.

And... if u are KOSed like someone did with MLK, in this game u can always press Go To Town b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Satuki - Harshlands
    Satuki - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    so i heard that something kicked someone in a certain somewhere sometime ago while that certain someone was mooing
  • Marche - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    I post on Kylin forums even a tame version of prior post, it would be deleted i would be kicked, no one would even know it existed and nothing would be accomplished. Now i let the word out and other can come to ther own coclusion.

how would you post and be kicked? if you reaaaaaaaaalllly ever actualy look at the forums u will see my posts and my posts to the guild are not the lovey dovey BS its gonna get better type my posts r the type where i say smarten up or were going to get **** i am anything but nice in most of my posts mainly because i dont give 2 ****s one way or another how people feel i say what i have to say because its what we need to hear

we are a family we are their to work **** out and help each other but you pulling a dumb **** stunt like this isnt going to help at all truthfully in the end if you really loved Kylin as much as you say you do or did you wouldnt have done this you wouldnt have made your family look bad

like yea we have been geting our asses rolled by KD to me it dosnt really matter the TWs are still ALOT of fun be it they roll us or what ever its fun because im Playing with my friends with my family and thats what matters to me and you know what i get to **** at some of my KD friends to like ****, and Michael, Jugg (juggs a jerk face though he went to Zulu) Toxana, Jlung, s well of a christ load of others i cant remember atm

so really if you wanted to be KoSed (just sayin not sayin u will be) then you went about this the right way

ps to every one whos gonna read this yea i just woke up like 5-10 min ago so ummmmm can we not make fun of my grammer please XD my brain isnt full awake yet ty :)

To the OP just stop posting these topics, if your a kylin member then talk to your leaders and either get them to see where your coming from or just plain leave.

Bringing internal guild dramas to the forums serves no purpose at all, its not going to change things in your guild (assuming your in kylin) the only way to make changes is to have discussions with the people involved the rest of the server doesnt need to know.

AND Michael

i love youb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtyb:kiss
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Paranoid OP is Paranoid. Post on your main or GTFO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    bool ctory sro
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Post with your main and your threads won't be lock
    BTW I'm lvl 26 I'm so proud of my self^^
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yup, XuLin got the ****s after last TW, i dont blame him, it was a *** effort by Kylin (face it we know we can do better.) But to try and blow it up into this "blog of the deprived Kylin alt" cr@p really is just flat out lame.

If you need something to do during WQ why not get another interest outside PW b:laugh

Kylin has a great loyal player-base, as evidenced by the lack of following Zulu received from Kylin members even though our highest level player (Emo) and one of our more loved players (Rome) left for it, Rome even talked up the Zulu concept, played with it, in guild chat for weeks leading upto the factions creation, and still people didnt budge. People stayed in Kylin because they love Kylin, the people, the challenge, the culture.

Its a shame you've hit a conflict of interest between your needs in game and the factions needs moving forward tannedhotie, but your efforts to deface the faction won't get you far, if I were you i'd stay hidden behind your alt, because you'll lose alot of whatever respect you have/had within PW for blabbing this self indulgent diatribe.

b:bye
  • Tannedhotie - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    What if? Now bare with my here. What if? Let's just say for arguements sake. What if? Keep in mind this does not matter what you may think but only a hypothedical what if. What if everything i post is accurate to 100% certainty. Should i still not have posted it?

What if every claim i make comes to pass over the next 2 months. Should i still not have posted it?

What if by shinning a light on the situation i change its position. What if by changing its position, i created a alternate future and things i said never come to pass.

Anyway lets try to move beyond specefic guilds and peole for a moment. Anyone can help me understand how a none salary system would work? I go to TW every weekend sometimes 2 or 3 a weekend. I burn charms and use pots, not to memtion the time invested i could be earning money in game but no salary comes to help me recoup.

Meanwhile the leader rakes in over 100 million coin. That's fair why? Do i have to then go grovel for shards and charms and sockets and HH mats or whatever. Does then the most liked or maybe most vocal person get most of the spoils of TW? Do they potentially gear up other peoele who then leave while you contributed fighting in many TW's and pay for your own ****? i dont get it. Sounds like to much micromanaging and possible favoratism or who ever bugs the leaders most gets the most.

I just want to get my salary for helping in TW and spend it best i can to get stronger so i can contribute even more in the future. What could be more fair? Plz explain how other system is better.

I didnt spell check at all of correct typos just for Kismet. Enjoy young lady.
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    What if? Now bare with my here. What if? Let's just say for arguements sake. What if? Keep in mind this does not matter what you may think but only a hypothedical what if. What if everything i post is accurate to 100% certainty. Should i still not have posted it?

What if every claim i make comes to pass over the next 2 months. Should i still not have posted it?

What if by shinning a light on the situation i change its position. What if by changing its position, i created a alternate future and things i said never come to pass.

[What if] the world is going to end in 2012, why would you care about PWI so much?

[What if] your parents are going to divorce tomorrow? Will you still be on PWI and do your WQ?

Why do you have so many [what if]......I haven't checked forum for a while, but your re.tarded post bring me here. Good Job.

Quick fact:
    XuLin will save up salary fund for himself..ok...when he used up his scholarship in this game already....really? (Shhhhh, XuLin is nub)
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Anyway lets try to move beyond specefic guilds and peole for a moment. Anyone can help me understand how a none salary system would work? I go to TW every weekend sometimes 2 or 3 a weekend. I burn charms and use pots, not to memtion the time invested i could be earning money in game but no salary comes to help me recoup.

Meanwhile the leader rakes in over 100 million coin. That's fair why? Do i have to then go grovel for shards and charms and sockets and HH mats or whatever. Does then the most liked or maybe most vocal person get most of the spoils of TW? Do they potentially gear up other peoele who then leave while you contributed fighting in many TW's and pay for your own ****? i dont get it. Sounds like to much micromanaging and possible favoratism or who ever bugs the leaders most gets the most.

I just want to get my salary for helping in TW and spend it best i can to get stronger so i can contribute even more in the future. What could be more fair? Plz explain how other system is better.

Yesb:byeb:bye
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I actally agree with Tannedhotie about getting paied for doing tw, if im going to take hours out of my weekend to tw (which can be over 3 hours) and put money in to buy a charm and take the time to make apot pills then why shouldn't i get paied for my time? This money i use for more charms or to better my gear. If i woudln't get paied for tw i feel no need to use charms, pills, or pots during the tw. And if most people didn't have the money to buy charms for tw and only the people the leader liked got tw money for charms, that makes your guild a lot weaker. The only reason for paying your members who tw each week is NOT just to make them happy, it is to fund them to make their character stronger, and this rewards the guild as a whole.

With only the leader giving out money to certin people only the leaders friends will ever see this money, so while everyone else in the guild gets screwed while the people in the circle get anything they want for tw.

Instead of taking everyones pay away to better only the people the leader wants to, why not reduce the pay and use the extra money for charms and gear for tanks and clerics that heal the tanks? this way people get some money to help pay for tw costs while the tanks and clerics get their gear upgraded every week. I see no problem in this since i know how much funding 4 barbs for tw costs.
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    What if tannedhotie just bought the DMT off her friend who simply said "its cool."

What if tannedhotie didnt realize what it was?

What if tannedhotie found WQ more enjoyable while on DMT highs?

What if tannedhotie decided to post about changing the course of the future while doing WQ.

What if tannedhotie is starting to appear more and more like a drug fcked cultist?

What if......

What if......

No salary for you! Come back, ONE YEAR! b:bye
  • Marche - Harshlands
    edited December 2009

Okay, so I'm bored and tired as ****, so I'm going to post this as normally as I can. :) Here goes:

Okay. As a Kylin officer let me just clear that up right now we aren't going to pick favorites. So this whole BS about certain people getting paid and not others, it WAS an idea about stopping pay and putting the money towards subs for HH. In doing so, we could help the guild Farm their HH more often (again, I say this it was an IDEA, it wasn't 100%). So please stop going, "OMFG WURR NOT GUNNA GET PAYED O NOES" and through a hissy fit. Seriously, its rather sad.

Let's just end this silly game. If you have an issue, here's a tissue. Please just post on the Kylin Forums, even if you use an alt, PM me in game and tell me, "here's my alt I'm taking it here". It's not like I don't know who you are. I mean, you told me about your alt in vent. Wasn't hard to figure out. Personally, I don't give two ***** in a hole one way or the other, but seriously this "QQ"-in' on the PWI forums is sad. No one cares about the inner workings and drama so you posting these past couple days has actually been a bit funny.

If you're not happy with Kylin then leave or help make it better. If your really a friend of Kizzy's then stop. I mean, come on, your stunt had every one pointing the "blame finger" at an amazing woman and that really hurt her. GG. How you do you feel?

Cut the **** and stop being a ****. It's getting old and its only the second day.