psychic armor???

Mistyria - Lost City
Mistyria - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Psychic
what do psychics wear after lvl 20?? should i switch to the the same armor that mages use??
Post edited by Mistyria - Lost City on

Comments

• threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Assuming you are a pure Psychic, you would wear robes, like the pure Wizards.
  • WiIdElegance - Sanctuary
    WiIdElegance - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You wear the special psychic armor that you got from quests.
  • Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    For some reason the psychic armor is very nice compared to everyone elses armor statwise, and you wont be getting hit too much especially with you knockback skill. Keep your psychic armor till 30 rank gear. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Wait, Psychic's get their own armour, or is this armour just robes that Psychic's get from Tibeborn-only quests in the first few levels? @_@
  • Tidelord - Dreamweaver_1386746192
    edited December 2009
    Wait, Psychic's get their own armour, or is this armour just robes that Psychic's get from Tibeborn-only quests in the first few levels? @_@

Depends, up till now I havent seen any armor unless the ones u had before 20 (which im banking :p, lovely armor)

Lots of things r still not ingame for psychic. Skills, TT weapons, armour, even the customization is lacky imho, for a humlan like class, way too few options.
  • Mistyria - Lost City
    Mistyria - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hmmm, really? cuz i looked at the stats and the arcane robe is far obsolete compared to the mystique set i can be wearing right now...despite it's nice extra mag points
  • Szol - Harshlands
    Szol - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    no psychic armors , even in later lvls b:cryb:cry

just stick to arcane gear, like all the int builds do
  • Illlluminati - Heavens Tear
    Illlluminati - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I really hope they start putting more armour drop for us Psy. It's hard enough to get weapon (only thorugh Weapon Token quest so far, or some other rare quest dungeon drop)

I am now lvl 35 and still wearing armout from lvl 12-20....when every other class has been constantly upgrading their armour with better stats...

We need better armour to make us less squish... :)