Moving to new server for TW

Kawakami - Dreamweaver
Kawakami - Dreamweaver Posts: 276 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Tideswell (East)
I heard that one as a reason for quite some people. But why not try to keep fighting Calamity ? It's still TW, just the same package with a different wrapping ( different opponents ) And I would think that if you keep on losing it would make you try even harder b:puzzled edit : If you aren't in Calamity that is.

Yes, I haven't done any TW yet because I'm not ready to be in a faction, but I will join one in the future.
Few people make mistakes with fire after being once burned, of people who regard water lightly many have been drowned - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Post edited by Kawakami - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Eremedy - Dreamweaver
    Eremedy - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I only liked PvE TW so far.. But that's not my reason for trying it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Equinox is staying muwahahahaha
    <3calab:kiss
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • _Lionheart_ - Dreamweaver
    _Lionheart_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hahaha I've been on Dreamweaver with different toons since day 1. (On and off) and i aint switchin 2 a new server where i gotta start all over with no monees when its a hassle for this fluffy barb to "get some" already.
    <---DREAMWEAVER FTW--->

b:victory b:laugh b:victory
  • Aquagirl - Raging Tide
    Aquagirl - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Equinox is staying muwahahahaha
    <3calab:kiss
    after sooo much cash shop would be crazy not to.
  • Lee_Hyori - Dreamweaver
    Lee_Hyori - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    after sooo much cash shop would be crazy not to.

So EQ is the only faction that cash shops? What about Cala, Dynasty?

Personally I don't cash shop, but have no problem with people who do.
    retired from pwi b:cry
  • Sora_Kaiyou - Dreamweaver
    Sora_Kaiyou - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I made a new character on the new server, but I found out that 95% of the server is Tideborn and I realized that I didn't want to start my wizard over just to get away from the lag. It's like taking West Arch from all the other servers and dumping them into one spot.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited December 2009

You do not see 12/13k hp archers. several rank 8 wepeons, full event gears so often, but quite common in Eq. it does not requirre skill to kill ppl with +10 Rank 8 example. u need several TT90's DD's to take just 1 cashopped DD'.

go compare barbs gea rin eq vs cala too. Calamit pulelrs = 17/18k hp, no cashop rly. only steauk and me is above 20k ( im 20,7, and wont say steauk)
    and i dont even pull. but either way 20-26k is hp of eq cata pullers.

I dont see why ppl gratz eq win, Gratz for spending 1,5k+ on your chars. rofl.to the ones who didnt, gratz on getting it free lol.

pwi = cash > skill.

example i suck pvp. using just +5ish ****,. if i got myself a +12 wepeon ppl would say he own, even tho its only cos of cash.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    TW on the new server is ganna suck due to the oracles.

Anyone wanting to lvl at the normal way, will come out empty handed with a faction full of oraclers domination the map
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    Illyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You do not see 12/13k hp archers. several rank 8 wepeons, full event gears so often, but quite common in Eq. it does not requirre skill to kill ppl with +10 Rank 8 example. u need several TT90's DD's to take just 1 cashopped DD'.

go compare barbs gea rin eq vs cala too. Calamit pulelrs = 17/18k hp, no cashop rly. only steauk and me is above 20k ( im 20,7, and wont say steauk)
    and i dont even pull. but either way 20-26k is hp of eq cata pullers.

I dont see why ppl gratz eq win, Gratz for spending 1,5k+ on your chars. rofl.to the ones who didnt, gratz on getting it free lol.

pwi = cash > skill.

example i suck pvp. using just +5ish ****,. if i got myself a +12 wepeon ppl would say he own, even tho its only cos of cash.

Having seen your gear, Heartstone, I wouldn't be one to comment on incredible gears. How many perfect mdef shards are you sporting these days? This is either due to cash shopping or a phenomenal TW paygrade. It could be argued that long-time cala members have significant advantage from in-game coin flow.

As it sits, there are two heavy cash-shoppers in EQ (chezedude & Binky). There are many more high-end event-gear cash shoppers in cala-- TLN, swordman, Quizenbort, MrLucky, Kasumi-- and those are just the ones off the top of my head.

There are really only two main effects that are present here. Cala is falling apart for a variety of reasons (leadership changes/feuds, people quitting or growing complacent, influx of players who are in it for TW pay, etc.) The second reason is that EQ has been relentless in leveling, gearing, and providing a respectful end-game environment that people enjoy being a part of.

Just remember, for every HP charm that Cala supplies you to pull their catas, an EQ member must supply their own. For every Cala archer who equips an HP hiero from TW pay, an EQ archer must respond with his own coin/finances to at least be competitive.
    5.0 "Pure" 8jun Sage Clawrcher of Dreamweaver
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Equinox just hit the perfect storm with the anni packs. Biggest cash shoppers in the game were and are in Equinox.
    Let's not forget Dragoonz who put about $40k in the game and sponsored a big part of EQ with lunar gear and tokens. I have 4 sage skills, 3 of them for DD. Most of the EQ wizards I know are full skills. For me was an effort to buy tokens at 17k-19k and I bought what I could and traded for gear. No cash shop for anni at all. Still I built some decent 95 gear. Now, if someone would have sold me tokens at 7-9k and lunar weapon/ornament at half the market price, obviously I could afford to get my gear and get also my sage skills up to lvl.
    That possibility is what's making EQ better than Calamity now. To get rank8 from tokens you need 64k of them (if I remember right). When Dragoonz decided to quit the game, he split around in Equinox (to his friends) about 300k tokens , prolly more than 1 billion in cash and tens of lunar stuff. 1 week after and Equinox were unstoppable.
    I'm not blaming them for doing what they do. Calamity won a lot, now is Equinox's turn.
    Equinox managed to organize to the level required to win a war, they power leveled their DDs in Delta, they geared them ( if only for TW) and they got the upper hand. Now with the strategic advantage of 1k ( pots there are awsome - 6 sec immune to dmg and able to move and 2 spark pots) they basically cannot be matched by any other faction.

PS: Hi Heart b:kiss

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Equinox just hit the perfect storm with the anni packs. Biggest cash shoppers in the game were and are in Equinox.
    Let's not forget Dragoonz who put about $40k in the game and sponsored a big part of EQ with lunar gear and tokens. I have 4 sage skills, 3 of them for DD. Most of the EQ wizards I know are full skills. For me was an effort to buy tokens at 17k-19k and I bought what I could and traded for gear. No cash shop for anni at all. Still I built some decent 95 gear. Now, if someone would have sold me tokens at 7-9k and lunar weapon/ornament at half the market price, obviously I could afford to get my gear and get also my sage skills up to lvl.
    That possibility is what's making EQ better than Calamity now. To get rank8 from tokens you need 64k of them (if I remember right). When Dragoonz decided to quit the game, he split around in Equinox (to his friends) about 300k tokens , prolly more than 1 billion in cash and tens of lunar stuff. 1 week after and Equinox were unstoppable.
    I'm not blaming them for doing what they do. Calamity won a lot, now is Equinox's turn.
    Equinox managed to organize to the level required to win a war, they power leveled their DDs in Delta, they geared them ( if only for TW) and they got the upper hand. Now with the strategic advantage of 1k ( pots there are awsome - 6 sec immune to dmg and able to move and 2 spark pots) they basically cannot be matched by any other faction.

PS: Hi Heart b:kiss

You're very misinformed. Goonz isn't in Equinox-- the only player he has given things to is his former wife, Sazzy, who is ex-Cala. The remainder of his gear/stuff is on his account. He didn't "sponsor" anyone.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    I know goonz is not in EQ anymore.
    But I know ppl in EQ who got stuff from him when he decided to delete his toon.
    If those ppl lied to me, then yeah, I have wrong info.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    I know goonz is not in EQ anymore.
    But I know ppl in EQ who got stuff from him when he decided to delete his toon.
    If those ppl lied to me, then yeah, I have wrong info.

His toon isn't deleted, either. I could ask him if he gave his stuff out, but this isn't accurate to my knowledge.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    yeah, I know it isn't.
    If I remember correctly it was in a friday 2 or 3 weeks ago when I got that info that he deleted his toon. Few days after I saw him in Archos. Well, that 1 week grace period at least gives you time to change your mind.
    Personally I would consider a shame not to have someone who put so much money ingame enjoying his effort. I for one I'm glad he's still active.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Having seen your gear, Heartstone, I wouldn't be one to comment on incredible gears. How many perfect mdef shards are you sporting these days? This is either due to cash shopping or a phenomenal TW paygrade. It could be argued that long-time cala members have significant advantage from in-game coin flow.

As it sits, there are two heavy cash-shoppers in EQ (chezedude & Binky). There are many more high-end event-gear cash shoppers in cala-- TLN, swordman, Quizenbort, MrLucky, Kasumi-- and those are just the ones off the top of my head.

There are really only two main effects that are present here. Cala is falling apart for a variety of reasons (leadership changes/feuds, people quitting or growing complacent, influx of players who are in it for TW pay, etc.) The second reason is that EQ has been relentless in leveling, gearing, and providing a respectful end-game environment that people enjoy being a part of.

Just remember, for every HP charm that Cala supplies you to pull their catas, an EQ member must supply their own. For every Cala archer who equips an HP hiero from TW pay, an EQ archer must respond with his own coin/finances to at least be competitive.

looks like u not have seen my gear. i have never used mdef shards. its flaw hp and +5, I actually made it by farming high mats back when i was 90-92 for refine.. second tw pay only cover charms, not mroe rly. the reason i got lunar cape and helm was cos Qultor quitted, he had 200m or so in stuff i sold. iDynasty here recently anothe rlike 40m.

and im talking majorty dude.. see our ppl. its **** gears, 10-20% good geared. rest just decent with more or less only +2/3ish.
    to your information. you say only binky and cheeze. rofl. what u do with pedestrian, sazzy ( Rank 8 - oh yes u get rank 8 and full event gears with in game coin, thats true...) TEMPL/\R and the list goes on.

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    looks like u not have seen my gear. i have never used mdef shards. its flaw hp and +5, I actually made it by farming high mats back when i was 90-92 for refine.. second tw pay only cover charms, not mroe rly. the reason i got lunar cape and helm was cos Qultor quitted, he had 200m or so in stuff i sold. iDynasty here recently anothe rlike 40m.

and im talking majorty dude.. see our ppl. its **** gears, 10-20% good geared. rest just decent with more or less only +2/3ish.
    to your information. you say only binky and cheeze. rofl. what u do with pedestrian, sazzy ( Rank 8 - oh yes u get rank 8 and full event gears with in game coin, thats true...) TEMPL/\R and the list goes on.

Pedestrian wasn't in the 1K fight
    Sazzy was the only person to really benefit from Goonz
    TEMPL/\R isn't a cash shopper, AFAIK

Perhaps I'm mistaken-- is your steuk counterpart the one with MP Gems for mdef?
    edited December 2009
    Pedestrian wasn't in the 1K fight
    Sazzy was the only person to really benefit from Goonz
    TEMPL/\R isn't a cash shopper, AFAIK

Perhaps I'm mistaken-- is your steuk counterpart the one with MP Gems for mdef?

i was talking general, not jsut last war. but yes steauk with half vit half gems i believe.

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Quizenbort - Dreamweaver
    Quizenbort - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol how did my name end up in here. Cash shop what the heck is that???? do they still print paper money???

I just click a series of buttons on my screen and gold appears and I get cool stuff like airfare and free rental cars!!! its WIN WIN i tell you!!
  • Trobneziuq - Dreamweaver
    Trobneziuq - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Backwards ARMY ATTACK!!!!
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    lol how did my name end up in here. Cash shop what the heck is that???? do they still print paper money???

I just click a series of buttons on my screen and gold appears and I get cool stuff like airfare and free rental cars!!! its WIN WIN i tell you!!

Quiz, with the right combination of buttons, ANYTHING is possible b:laugh I like that shiny yellow button at the top right but I can't click it very often b:cry
  • truthful1
    truthful1 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    the reason i got lunar cape and helm was cos Qultor quitted, he had 200m or so in stuff i sold. iDynasty here recently anothe rlike 40m. .

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=4463062#post4463062

So which one is it Heartstone, because it can't be both.
    Please feel free to attack my decision to remain anonymous, as it proves you have nothing of value to say.
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Woahh my name was mentioned lol

I haven't spent any money on this game, yeah I have event gear but that's from tt farming, buy selling, tw pay, all other stuff i dont know, but my gears have low refines. I'm a 19 year old college student, I can't be spending any money on this game lol.
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    truthful1 wrote: »

one thing to charge gold for an item. At 50$ sold in AH one could buy a helm with the coins.
    Another thing is to go for thousand of packs.

Hard to figure out the diff, heh?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009

yes i have charged a bit, but not 500+m worth lmao

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Woahh my name was mentioned lol

I haven't spent any money on this game, yeah I have event gear but that's from tt farming, buy selling, tw pay, all other stuff i dont know, but my gears have low refines. I'm a 19 year old college student, I can't be spending any money on this game lol.

Well played, Kasumi. You've amazing gear. It isn't unheard of to have awesome gear without cash and some people do this better than others.
  • EndGameSekks - Dreamweaver
    EndGameSekks - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LOL goonz gave gear away? When was this? Cash players in EQ (Binky, Chez, Ped notably not at tw this last weekend) do not compare to Nyte (+8 OHT max endurance wep WTF?) Lucky, Steuk, Swordman, TLN, KittyRoars and the list goes on.

Skill (which EQ has) over Cash any day. Don't try to pass the fall of Calamity off on EQ being cash players. I think its the fact we have ultra loyal members that are here for the week day play and TW is just a bonus. Unlike Calamity where its all about TW. (We could lose all lands and retain our members, Cala has lost a few and floodgates have opened)

Just wanted to respond to a few false claims in this thread.~ Ajay
    edited December 2009
    LOL goonz gave gear away? When was this? Cash players in EQ (Binky, Chez, Ped notably not at tw this last weekend) do not compare to Nyte (+8 OHT max endurance wep WTF?) Lucky, Steuk, Swordman, TLN, KittyRoars and the list goes on.

Skill (which EQ has) over Cash any day. Don't try to pass the fall of Calamity off on EQ being cash players. I think its the fact we have ultra loyal members that are here for the week day play and TW is just a bonus. Unlike Calamity where its all about TW. (We could lose all lands and retain our members, Cala has lost a few and floodgates have opened)

actually not true, in beginning when ya began to lose, you lsot alot of ppl as well. what you have atm is mix of loyal ppl who can charge to pay for tw or some few skileld ppl who just want the red down, and stay until thats done.

but either way. there can only happen 2 things to map atm. cala remain or the same as what happened to heavens tear when Radiance fall. I think most on the second that DW will be colorful with 3-5 strong factions on map in another 6 motnhs.
    cos ya see if cala split down EQ does as well, if all cala go to different mid-end EQ cannot defend the mid end in gank.

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • truthful1
    truthful1 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    one thing to charge gold for an item. At 50$ sold in AH one could buy a helm with the coins.
    Another thing is to go for thousand of packs.

Hard to figure out the diff, heh?
    yes i have charged a bit, but not 500+m worth lmao

Both of you were quick to respond to my post and I appreciate that. Unfortunately, the point I made went over both of your heads. The topic of Heartstone charging zhen is irrevelant. It was the fact that his two posts contradict one another I was focusing on. This, of course, proves to the reader that he lacks credibility. Subsequently, people will see his words for what they are... worthless.

Now that I have painted that picture for the two of you, I'd like to thank Ursa for quoting me in his signature. b:heart You have truly made my day. Change it if you must, I have already taken a screen shot and saved it in my "Trophys" folder.

Thank you all for making my day at work MUCH more fun than it should have ever been.
    Please feel free to attack my decision to remain anonymous, as it proves you have nothing of value to say.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009

There are many things happening in Calamity that you are not aware of. Yes, that's how it looks from outside, but the losses are not the reason ppl leave, the losses are the result of people leaving or going inactive and some other things going on in the faction and it's not happening from today or yesterday either. There is a fine difference between the above concepts. Of course, if it makes you feel better and more accomplished then sure, there ya' go: people leave Calamity because Calamity lost a few TWs. You can lie yourself or anyone to any extent u feel appropriate.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Both of you were quick to respond to my post and I appreciate that. Unfortunately, the point I made went over both of your heads. The topic of Heartstone charging zhen is irrevelant. It was the fact that his two posts contradict one another I was focusing on. This, of course, proves to the reader that he lacks credibility. Subsequently, people will see his words for what they are... worthless.

Now that I have painted that picture for the two of you, I'd like to thank Ursa for quoting me in his signature. b:heart You have truly made my day. Change it if you must, I have already taken a screen shot and saved it in my "Trophys" folder.

Thank you all for making my day at work MUCH more fun than it should have ever been.

you just proved that calling you stupid in my signature wasn't a mistake.
    So it stays as it is.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]