Virtuious Truth Wings

Options
Murloc/ - Heavens Tear6
Murloc/ - Heavens Tear6 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
I was wondering if anyone could upload a pic of these wings from in-game? I've looked / asked all over on my server and no1 seems to have them, and I can't find any pics of them online except for 1 very blury and poorly shot picture on ectomb.

tyvm in advance. These remind me of the wings Tyrael has in the Diablo series, but I want a closer look before I get them. =D
Post edited by Murloc/ - Heavens Tear6 on

Comments

• _vincent - Dreamweaver
    _vincent - Dreamweaver Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
  • Murloc/ - Heavens Tear7
    Murloc/ - Heavens Tear7 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

I don't think you bothered to read my entire post...

I said the only pic I can find was from ecatomb, and it was a horrible quality / angle in which you can't really see anything but a whining white blur. b:sweat
  • Mikeymike - Harshlands
    Mikeymike - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I don't think you bothered to read my entire post...

I said the only pic I can find was from ecatomb, and it was a horrible quality / angle in which you can't really see anything but a whining white blur. b:sweat

lol obvouisly he didn't.
  • Murloc/ - Heavens Tear8
    Murloc/ - Heavens Tear8 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    So, does anyone have a picture of these wings?

Other the the bad pic available on ecatomb that is. =P
  • Devil_Vergil - Lost City
    Devil_Vergil - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ya i saw that second post and immediatly thought....WOW this guy doesnt know how to read....

but anyways sorry ive been lookin for one too and cant find any good pics for ya :(
  • Xanthir - Sanctuary
    Xanthir - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Xanthir to the rescue.

I took 2 screenshots, one on 'low' graphics, and one on maximum graphics, both for your viewing pleasure.

LOW:
    359a8lj.jpg

HIGH:
    rhsnep.jpg
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Massive pictures that stretch the page. [Resize or link? D= I hate the big white space.]

You know, I find Tideborn wings incredibly pretty, but the fact they are as rigid as hell and don't bend sort of put me off them a little... It looks like you're trying to fly with glass. >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You know, I find Tideborn wings incredibly pretty, but the fact they are as rigid as hell and don't bend sort of put me off them a little... It looks like you're trying to fly with glass. >>

TB's are fish ppl...
    elves are air ppl....(kinda)...which is why ours look better
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    TB's are fish ppl...
    elves are air ppl....(kinda)...which is why ours look better

I don't think it matters what your race is. Even if the new wings were elven wings, it would still look bad to me because the wings are stiff and really do look like stained glass.
    Don't get me wrong, they're as pretty as anything, but... >>" They just look so odd to me. Ah well, I suppose glass wings have nothing on floating magic swords.

/off topic stuff
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I don't think it matters what your race is. Even if the new wings were elven wings, it would still look bad to me because the wings are stiff and really do look like stained glass.
    Don't get me wrong, they're as pretty as anything, but... >>" They just look so odd to me. Ah well, I suppose glass wings have nothing on floating magic swords.

/off topic stuff

maybe theyre dried corals or something....(idk if thats english o_o)
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Murloc/ - Heavens Tear11
    Murloc/ - Heavens Tear11 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Xanthir to the rescue.

I took 2 screenshots, one on 'low' graphics, and one on maximum graphics, both for your viewing pleasure.

(pictures)

b:pleased

omg thank you so much! These really do look awesome, and now I'm set on getting them. I'll probably be charging zen to get them since it's impossible on HT to get anything for TB's atm w/o having an insane amount of coin.

Now to wait patiently for them to release the ability to upgrade them in 1k. b:sad