Assassin and Psychic FB (Call Of Duty)

XDark_Firex - Harshlands
XDark_Firex - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Assassin
I have question where is the FB for Assassins Lvl19?
Post edited by XDark_Firex - Harshlands on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You don't has one apparently.
    b:shocked
    at least not right now.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nemesyk - Raging Tide
    Nemesyk - Raging Tide Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I have question where is the FB for Assassins Lvl19?

there is none
    Retired Character

New main is Alexenokin of Lost City
  • XDark_Firex - Harshlands
    XDark_Firex - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    that sucks b:sad b:angry b:cry
  • Sora_Kaiyou - Dreamweaver
    Sora_Kaiyou - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Go steal one from one of the other races? b:cute
  • SeimeiKaika - Sanctuary
    SeimeiKaika - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i think the closest we get is that red text quest we get from the general upstairs in the main tideborn city? either you get a mold or some mirages.
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    you dont get one. you just get to do a qingzi run and after you complete it you get a mold to build legendary. I like that better than an FB ;) My Cleric is LV 42 and i have yet to get a mold to build a legendary weapon.

D.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    you dont get one. you just get to do a qingzi run and after you complete it you get a mold to build legendary. I like that better than an FB ;) My Cleric is LV 42 and i have yet to get a mold to build a legendary weapon.

D.

it's only a chance for a mold, sometimes you just get 2 mirages

i got mirages on both my lvl 20 and 30 ones b:angry
  • HeavensWing - Sanctuary
    HeavensWing - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    There is none. I only Remember the Giant squid I Killed with a Cleric. But thats all, There is also the Weapon token one which gives you a chance at a mold (which I got) and its pretty good. But have no FB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Original Join date: Nov 24, 2008
    Originally Posted by Russiee - Raging Tide

As for Shadow Escape. "I am sin, I Shadow Escape on a boss, Boss attacks cleric and squad wipes. Lolol im pro fish".

^ So pro b:victory ^
  • Grimmjow_J - Heavens Tear
    Grimmjow_J - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    there is none

yes there is, just no tab, its when u kill the giant octopus
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    not an fb just a boss

you don't get a tab
  • Saeryne - Dreamweaver
    Saeryne - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    That octopus quest appears to be a place-holder, so tideborn characters can get their trial weapons. The tideborn fb19 might be added later, if the devs choose to do so. Not that you need the trial weapon, since you get the lvl 20 supply stash weapon right after it. b:laugh
    I didn't realize Santa was in a business. I thought it was all good will. Guess I was way off. - NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    My Chars:
    Nimithiel-Archer-7x(Faction: dreamless)
    Saeryne-Veno-7x(Faction: dreamless)
    Sonorous-Sin-2x(faction: Action)
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    they really should make it a fb, it's a lot harder for a new player to get help with a boss than an fb lol

besides an underwater fb would be awesome o=
  • wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If you people read carefully pop-up notice at lv 19-20 then it was suggested to go to Plume City and meet with Taosist Puhui/Puhai(brr not remember correctly but talking to guy who is responsible for culti for Elves) as well it was recommended that you will bring some friends with you. Was it mistypo of pop up or not , me waiting to be higher level and check that. b:surrender
  • Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary
    Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    the octopus thing pretty much is the fb, just no mobs and tabs. But you do get a 3* weopon for completing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    6X Sin on RT
  • Ashendal - Dreamweaver
    Ashendal - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    wnight wrote: »
    If you people read carefully pop-up notice at lv 19-20 then it was suggested to go to Plume City and meet with Taosist Puhui/Puhai(brr not remember correctly but talking to guy who is responsible for culti for Elves) as well it was recommended that you will bring some friends with you. Was it mistypo of pop up or not , me waiting to be higher level and check that. b:surrender

Yeah it's a mistype. I went there and he had nothing for me. Your really supposed to go back to the main Tideborne city and talk to the same guy who helped you with your level 9 cultivation quest. They really need to alter the description otherwise it's a waste of gold and people won't know not to.
  • BooRune - Lost City
    BooRune - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    we get one big octopussy to kill for a FB19 kinda lame and to easy no mobs involved so pretty quick to do.
  • Lacrimarine - Raging Tide
    Lacrimarine - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yeah, pretty quick but redid it three times (reason: death).
    No wonder. We had no cleric at that time.
    A squad of six (all are lvl 19) composed of 5 psy and a sin b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rahnyw - Sanctuary
    Rahnyw - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I was just going to say, as above, it's the octopus quest for the FB. It's not tabbed, and the squad leader has to talk to the NPC to start it. Buddy of mine couldn't get his lvl 19 skills because he thought he'd wait on the Tusker quest. When I told him I had them and was 4 levels lower, he blew up. Also, the weapon I got from my 20 stashbox had no sockets b:cry and my buddy got 1. My trial daggers with garnets are better than the 20.