.:. Few Questions for OUR PWI GODS 2 .:.

AZZbEE - Harshlands
AZZbEE - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Blademaster
Ok these are less related questions:

How much IS +10 ENDGAME FIST WITH STACKED INTERVALS?

WHICH GENIE SKILLS ARE BEST FOR BM:
-TRUE EMPTINESS
-BRAMBLE RAGE
-GENIE BALANCE
-CLOUD ERUPTION

When U have Equipment bonus like: +20 Physical Attack that means wutever damage U get it adds 20 damage?

ANY HELP WILL GET ME 2 GREATNESS!
Post edited by AZZbEE - Harshlands on

Comments

• AZZbEE - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    I haven't played long but I read about 7 BM guides on FORUM & Had Questions:

BM combo - STUN / SEAL / FREEZE / DEBUFF / AMP / SLOW / SEAL [<- Good?]

What skills are [ SEAL / FREEZE / DEBUFF & AMP?]

How do U switch weapons fast? AND [ AXE then FISTS? ]

NEED ABBREVIATION HELP:

-- 'CATA BARB' = BUFFED BARB?
    -- 'WB CATA BARB' = ?
    -- 'HF ON CATA BARB' = ?
    -- 'TE STUN' = ?

HOW DO BMs BERSERK?

OFF TOPIC:

--WHAT ARE GREAT QUEST REWARDS FOR LEVEL 50-70?
    --CAN HI-LEVELS GET GOOD GEM SHARDS FROM DAILY QUEST?
  • AZZbEE - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Ighggggggggggg
  • AZZbEE - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Deleted Extra Post
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Merged threads, please don't spam.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AZZbEE - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Deleted This Extra One Too
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    CATA Barb = Catapult Pulling barbarian in Territory Wars
    HF = Your BM amplify damage move.
    (other acronyms you need teh experienced BM)
    Great Quest Rewards........go for TT gear. b:chuckle There isn't really any that are that good. And most become obsolete ish.
    sort of. (>.<)'

No you can't get good gem shards from daily quests.....
    You can run some Rebirth Gamma for a chance at some immaculate drops me suppose.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AZZbEE - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    My first post didn't go thru so i tried 2 reorder the posts some. Sorry! I won't trying 2 spam promise!
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Oh geez, AZZ, can you delete a few of these repeating things? Click on the number of the post, go to "edit", and choose 'delete' so they don't repeat so much. b:surrender

Switch weapons fast --> Put the weapons on your skill bar. Press them to switch between them.
    Cata barb --> A barb who pulls a catapult in TW.

I'm not a barb/BM so I can't help with the rest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • AZZbEE - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Shoot i wish I posted in General Discussion! More people look there. :( oh well guess I get 2 wait forever 4 reply.
  • Sora_Kaiyou - Dreamweaver
    Sora_Kaiyou - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Last I checked, seal was a cleric effect (maybe there's one on a BM weapon?), freeze comes from any effect that prevents the target from moving (only prevents moving, stun is separate effect), debuff and amp (also known as amplify) are veno effects.

To switch weapons quickly, assign the weapons to a slot in your hotkey bars.

I'm assuming "cata barb" is a barb pulling a catapult during TW. "WB cata barb" is probably the same thing, as WB stands for werebeast, the former name for a barb. "HF on cata barb" I'm guessing is a command during TW for someone to use a skill on a catapult pulling barb in order to either stop or improve him, though I don't know what skill HF is off hand.

Berserk is an effect that increases attack at a cost of reduced defense. I believe it's found on a weapon effect.
  • AZZbEE - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    I think my questions were covered.

Thanks 2 Sora_Kaiyou & Aadi & MagicHamsta.

TIME 2 KILL AGAIN b:victory
    edited December 2009
    also um....ya don't spam general chat with.....BM specific questions.
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AZZbEE - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    "My first post didn't go thru so i tried 2 reorder the posts some."
    so it won't an attempt @ spam. They have massive spam programs if I wanted 2 do that. Why should it matter how or where I post?

Of course I spend money on this Ultra Cash Shop based game so I hope posting in 2 Sections for guaranteed response don't get me a whipping.

Besides I had General Questions in my Part2. So not 2 have responses about BM mixed 2gether.
    edited December 2009
    all me see are BM specific questions in....both your first posts.
    b:sweat
    the only non BM related thing is....Cata barb.
    b:sweat

well your thread has been moved to teh correct section.
    and that be important since....that be why class specific sections exist.
    b:chuckle
    so that people who play the class (and know about the class) can answer you.
    >.<'
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Qwentomec - Heavens Tear
    Qwentomec - Heavens Tear Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Our seal skill is Smack, a 79 skill that will cost you 2-2.5mil ingame coins to buy and learn. However the seal effect of it only lasts 2 or 3 seconds, which isn't useful for much except canceling channeling.

We don't have a freeze skill specifically for the BM, but there is a genie skill called Occult Ice that has a chance to freeze.

The amp could be Heavens Flame if you have the sparks for it, or you could use the genie skill Extreme Poison for a lesser effect. However if you use both at the same time it's <3

BMs only berserk if they have a weapon with the Berserk effect (now name changed to Sacrificial Strike). Good weapons with this effect are Calamity Axes (lvl 70), Calloused Lionheart Hatchets (also known as GX axes or something, lvl 90), or if you are using swords the lvl 90 Firelotus Blade has it.
    -TRUE EMPTINESS
    -BRAMBLE RAGE
    -GENIE BALANCE
    -CLOUD ERUPTION

Balance is better than True Emptiness when combined with marrow skills, and Bramble Rage is awesome to use for good damage on other BMs and barbs. Cloud Eruption should be good though I havn't tried it.
    Btw skill only gets you so far in this game, the only way to get to greatness is by spending hundreds, even thousands of real life dollars to buy the best equipment and the best refines.
    you thilly gooses... feather set is thuper fabulous! -Bowlinbob

Chars:
    Qwentomec 94 BM / _Zappy_ 99 Wizzy / xLysander 6x Cleric / MoneyBagz 5x Veno / BaNaNa 3x Barb / _Flappy_ 2x Archer / xKnifey 2x Sin / Spoo_Ney 3x Psy

(cookie for anyone who gets the simpsons reference in those last 2 names)
  • Dooko - Lost City
    Dooko - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    "HF cata barb" ----> Heaven's Flame on catapuller barb. Heaven's Flame is commonly called dragons as it is what it looks like, and it's a very good skill, everyone loves it, and it's axe bm signature. Why everyone love it? Cause at lvl 10 it's 6 sec of 100% increased dmg taken, so you're doing 2x more dmg, so... Pretty usefull to kill people.

Berserk is a weapon skill that uses 5% of your maximum HP to give you double dmg. This skill is now called Sacrificial Strike or some **** like that. The important thing is... Independent of any weapon path you choose, there is 1 HH weapon with berserk skill for all weapon paths. Axes have Calloused Lionheart Hatchets, HH90 gold axes, very good weapon for axe user bms. Swords have Firelotus, HH90 gold blade. Poleblade have HH90 gold pike, also with berserk effect, and HH90 gold fists also have berserk skill. So any of this weapons is a good choice.

HH or TT(Twilight Temple), this both acronyms mean the same btw, you can farm mats for weapons at lvl 60+, which are generally better then most molds and you will need to make your lvl 70,80,90 and 99 weapons later on. You can also farm armor in this instance when you are 70+, and this armor is good, some molds are better or equivalent though.
  • AZZbEE - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    I got some more good replies thx Dooko. U broke it down for me & everything. I will use UR help well!

& Qwentomec: U know UR stuff thats for sure. Down 2 the genie skills haha. I now can relax knowing enuff about Genie skills 2 get me started.

BUT U sure busted my meditate bubble when U said players spend 100s - 1000$ on this game. I'm sure for that money U could play a MMORPG wayyy better than PWI! But really PWI does have tons of perks....& crappyness 2 tho.

Now i need good post about quest rewards for level 50+. so i can know wut free armors/weapons are coming..
  • Qwentomec - Heavens Tear
    Qwentomec - Heavens Tear Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Now i need good post about quest rewards for level 50+. so i can know wut free armors/weapons are coming..

Um I remember you get a decent HA chest piece around lvl 60, and theres a new quest that came out with the Tideborn, one of the Adventure quests, that gives you an *extremely* good might ring at lvl 59. Hell that ring would almost be better than a Misty Forest lvl 77 legendary ring if it was for the +50% accuracy on Mistys.

And like a previous poster said, there are no quest rewards from 70-80 that arn't trumped by TT gear. As for 80+, theres a couple of nice belts you can get from Old Heavens Tear I think...but that's about it.

EDIT: Heres the HA quest reward I meant: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/12559
    you thilly gooses... feather set is thuper fabulous! -Bowlinbob

Chars:
    Qwentomec 94 BM / _Zappy_ 99 Wizzy / xLysander 6x Cleric / MoneyBagz 5x Veno / BaNaNa 3x Barb / _Flappy_ 2x Archer / xKnifey 2x Sin / Spoo_Ney 3x Psy

(cookie for anyone who gets the simpsons reference in those last 2 names)
  • Triple_T_K_A - Heavens Tear
    Triple_T_K_A - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    We don't have a freeze skill specifically for the BM, but there is a genie skill called Occult Ice that has a chance to freeze.

Actually>.>....Bolt Of Tyreseus lvl79 Fist AoE move <.<...freezes all targets in range and lowers their attack rate and their channeling >.>....
  • Dooko - Lost City
    Dooko - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Quest reward armor pretty much suck. You get good heavy pants reward at lvl 61 from completing Token of the Seven quest. Another heavy pants from your fb69. Those are pretty much the only decent ones. Any 3* armor you can use up till lvl 79 is good. After lvl 79 just get Sea Captain leggings and chest piece, and that will last you till you're 90. If you're rich then go for HH80 gold chest and pants, HH80 green wrists and boots. 80 green fairly easy to farm, chest and pants not too hard. Either way, you're better off saving money for your 90 gears.
    Anyway... Quest armor and weapons reward suck, and at 60+ you MUST farm and use HH weaponry, as it is better then most molds and way better then any 3* you can find. If you're axes get calamity axes of blood mold when you're lvl 70, or be lucky and you might even get them on your own fb.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ok these are less related questions:

How much IS +10 ENDGAME FIST WITH STACKED INTERVALS?

-TRUE EMPTINESS
    -BRAMBLE RAGE
    -GENIE BALANCE
    -CLOUD ERUPTION

When U have Equipment bonus like: +20 Physical Attack that means wutever damage U get it adds 20 damage?

depends on server

depends on many things, all of these can be useful.

that gives to ur very base phisical dmg, it gets bonuses from stats and skills and damage counted after pvp penalty and enemy defenses
    Nullum crimen sine lege.