How long is the Tide armor useful?

Options
ImYourMartyr - Raging Tide
ImYourMartyr - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Assassin
I was wondering when you guys started trading in your Tideborn armor for the normal stuff...The dex/vit stats are nice but eventually the lack of physical resistance sets in...Anybody trash theirs yet?
Post edited by ImYourMartyr - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    If you guys have 30 Rank armor, which you should. I would keep it till you get that. Its nice armor to keep for 15 or some levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yeah, i still have my TB armor and i'm about to hit 30... the dex and str +s on it were just too good for me to pass up b:surrender
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    im start to switch out right now (lvl 23 currently cuz im being lazy in lvling and playing) but its kinda hard for me to switch because now only does the tide armor give nice stats, but it also looks cool as hell x.x; so i think if that is the last of our tideborn armor sets ima keep that set in the bank forever jusst to wear around town when im not doing anything to look cool lol.
  • wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    For Psychic Tideborn quest pieces are good up to lvl 30 rank armor unless you find better pieces with better magic boosts, same for assassin though pieces with better Dex accordingly b:thanks
  • BooRune - Lost City
    BooRune - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    what gets me is we all saw the different armor and weapons that were coming out was that false advertising to all of us I want to see everything that was suppose to be released. I really like the armor we have and would love to better it with other new tide armor and weapons. its only fair because it is a new race we should be offered new stuff as we get higher in lvl.
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm still using the Steelwing set on my Assassin at level 24. Probably will continue to do so until I get the level 30 rank gear. Hell, I'll probably hang onto it as "fashion" long past that, simply because it looks so much better than generic Light Armor.
  • Tailzz - Dreamweaver
    Tailzz - Dreamweaver Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    when do u get the tideborn armor b:shocked
  • kokomoshi
    kokomoshi Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    for assassin:
    its good until level 30 when you get your rank 1 rep armor, or if you get darn armor with really good stats to replace the dex+1-2 vit+1-2 whatnot on yoru current armor. its safe to say your tideborn armor will last till 30.

i pvp'd another assassin, he fought exactly teh same as me, our levels were close to the same, he had dawn armor (no special bonuses to them) and i had tideborn.. that and th ebuild i use was why i won, i think (i put an abnormally extra amount of vit in my assassin)