Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Blah blah blah
    lol @ u moron!
    gtfob:bye
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ... why dont all of you shut the hell up this is seriously a stupid subject in the first place g15 isnt obtainable yet cause you get 6 crystals at best a run and you can only run 3-4 a day i think also the tideborn that oracle their way up to lvl 89 are just wasting their time cause 1 they dont know how to play their class and 2 they dont get any lvl 79 /89 /100 skills so what is the point?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ... why dont all of you shut the hell up this is seriously a stupid subject in the first place g15 isnt obtainable yet cause you get 6 crystals at best a run and you can only run 3-4 a day i think also the tideborn that oracle their way up to lvl 89 are just wasting their time cause 1 they dont know how to play their class and 2 they dont get any lvl 79 /89 /100 skills so what is the point?

this.

all you noobs stop bickering before us "grown ups" have to spank you.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    this.

Careful. They may like getting spanked.
  • Panthalassa - Dreamweaver
    Panthalassa - Dreamweaver Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I heard spankings! Who's giving them out? b:dirty
    Also Known As: Sora_Kaiyou

I got tired of my avatar not showing up. b:sad
  • ravenlis
    ravenlis Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2009

b:chuckle I like that response.

Really? Only 6 crystals? Aw that sucks. My hubby was hoping to get G15 gear shortly after it came out, but I think it's back-burner while he waits for me to have game access again.

Yeah, oracle noobs suck balls. What can you do though? (Kick them from squads most obviously.) ;) At least some of us will still do it the old fashioned way, except when we get bored then oracle through about 5-10 levels lawls.
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    therockxq6.jpg
    I like pie
  • Mikeymike - Harshlands
    Mikeymike - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    >.> and looking at your lvl you have a point to insult him right?

yup i sure do. he level 22? and im level 40 yup im defnetily have a point to insult him.

EDIT:or even level xx vs 66?
  • Grim_Reaper/ - Harshlands
    Grim_Reaper/ - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    yup i sure do. he level 22? and im level 40 yup im defnetily have a point to insult him.

What about now can I insult you???
    Like I said gtfob:bye
  • Panthalassa - Dreamweaver
    Panthalassa - Dreamweaver Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    (picture)

What the...? b:shocked

Harry Potter and the Raging...what?
    Also Known As: Sora_Kaiyou

I got tired of my avatar not showing up. b:sad
  • Ryoku_ - Dreamweaver
    Ryoku_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    WTF DID I POST

wtf was that dude? and why the hell did you post it here?
  • Mikeymike - Harshlands
    Mikeymike - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    What about now can I insult you???
    Like I said gtfob:bye

never showed up to arch buddy..... so you punk ****.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ouch clicked to many times lol
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Uh, actually I could if I wanted to, but I'm not an oracle noob.

no...your just a noob who doesnt know how to level...b:victory
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ravenlis
    edited December 2009
    no...your just a noob who doesnt know how to level...b:victory

Disagree. Your first time playing the game you want to go it the old fashioned way unless you educated yourself by reading then forums, but be open to learning more. Lol. Once you have a decently "high" leveled main, yeah, should be okay to oracle in the future with an alt. Use edit feature in the future too eh? Some people get bent outta shape from double posting.

I still see no answer for the highest leveled sin. =/
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Thread. Failed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ravenlis
    edited December 2009
    Thread. Failed.

b:sad But I still want to know about the sin... C'mon, people have had what *counts* four days? No level 90 TB yet?
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Holy OMfg.
    This thread is EPIC.
    IM actually loling right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • ravenlis
    edited December 2009
    Yes yes, it's very fail but only because of the noobs at the front. One question was sorta answered. I still want to know the highest lvl sin myself. b:infuriated
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Humanity at it's finest.
    if you could you would not be flaming us.

Oracles = fast xp with limited mob diversity
    Fast xp with limited mob diversity = Less experience playing the other aspects of the game
    Squading with less experienced players = Decrease in squad ability
    Decrease in squad ability = Every right to flame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    FissionM.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i bought 5 oracles for 1$ that i plan on using o-o, does that make me a oracle noob to =o? then again i might just sell them cuz i need money more then i need lvls...
  • Jibreel - Harshlands
    Jibreel - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    wow.. doesnt this forum have ANY mods? >_> not even a frigging warning! lol.. and the thread starter didnt get his/her answer.
    terrific!
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    wrong because everyone would be doing it but they can't afford it.

Wow...So wrong.

I could oracle my main or any of my alts to whatever level I wish. But I prefer to work through my quests and learn how to play my toon.

Funny thing is, I almost always give my oracles away to my friends. I don't feel like camping at a spot and killing a single mob over and over and over. It's not much fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Wow...So wrong.

I could oracle my main or any of my alts to whatever level I wish. But I prefer to work through my quests and learn how to play my toon.

Funny thing is, I almost always give my oracles away to my friends. I don't feel like camping at a spot and killing a single mob over and over and over. It's not much fun.
    Major props. b:victory I don't think I could do that. In fact, whenever I manage to get my hands on Oracles or Scroll #'s (so much TT **** and skills to pay for) I make sure to use 'em or give them to another char of mine to use. b:chuckle
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    wrong because everyone would be doing it but they can't afford it.

lol could afford oracle my assasin to 80 if i wanted to. but why oracle, your not playing the class. oracles made for ppl with low attention span who dont want to grind lol. or for pwe to make money b:surrender
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The cash shoppers vs the non cash shoppers. I'm not fond of squad-ding with cash shoppers, but we wouldn't have a free ride or as many instance runs without them. They're also the pioneers for their class on skills in this instance where they'll be laying out the paths and fail advice for others to take.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • _MonoxidE_ - Sanctuary
    _MonoxidE_ - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    it takes no skill to power level with oracles. Killing the same mob over and over again is no accomplishment. oracles would be the reason for so many high lvl players who dont know how to play their class. Ive squaded with enough people who were clueless. We tell them to pull, purify, heal or whatever their class duties may be then we kick them out of squad for failing to play their role. If you told everyone that you levelled on oracles, how many squad invites would you actually get then?

a real accomplishment with oracles would be to see how many squads dont kick you for it. lol
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    it takes no skill to power level with oracles. Killing the same mob over and over again is no accomplishment. oracles would be the reason for so many high lvl players who dont know how to play their class. Ive squaded with enough people who were clueless. We tell them to pull, purify, heal or whatever their class duties may be then we kick them out of squad for failing to play their role. If you told everyone that you levelled on oracles, how many squad invites would you actually get then?
    I so wanna see the PMs that guy Aneurysmal gets on HT when he does wc's saying "lvl 80 psychic LF FF/RB squad". b:chuckle b:pleased
This discussion has been closed.