will there be 79/100/sage/demon skills for new classes

Chaos_Blades - Harshlands
Chaos_Blades - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
If u havent noticed yet, the new classes skills all stop at lvl 59. So like the title says will there be any new 79 89 or 100 skills for the new classes?
Post edited by Chaos_Blades - Harshlands on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    what do you think..........
    -.-'

of course they're going to give some type of level 79/100 skills.
    b:sweat

o wait...
    oh noes you be screwed. /sarcasm
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Much like we believe they are still working on a 'true' FB19 for the Tideborn, they are also believed to still be working on skills. We will have many more updates to come before the expansion is fully finished with everything in place.

Patience is a virtue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    seems not only players are screwed by pw management b:bored
    developers were also b:shocked

so devs didnt finish work yet and thy been told to implement expansion + add oracles nao (holiday season ftw?)

and there are already running around 80s fishies without skills and green weapons b:cry

who cares anyway?

hi Airlly btw :)
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Introducing Teh New Fish Skill Pack!
    0.02% Chance to get a level 79/100 TideBorn Skill!
    0.0001% Chance to get Sage/Demon Tideborn skills!
    2% to get Sadness Cards!

Only $1 Each!
    *Note These Packs are the ONLY way to get Tideborn 79/100/Sage/Demon Skills. So Buy them while they last!*

b:chuckle
    lols~
    (>.<)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    2% to get Sadness Cards!

Only $1 Each!
    *Note These Packs are the ONLY way to get Tideborn 79/100/Sage/Demon Skills. So Buy them while they last!*

lols~
    (>.<)

lol if implemented like that i wont be mad about tideborns getting free molds anymore b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I doubt it because tideborn only have 3 TT weapons lvl 60,90,99
    Devs are lazy.
    Look at tideborns Fb I was telling my friend what Fb this is ****.
    GG lazy devs.=(
  • Mikeymike - Harshlands
    Mikeymike - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    2% to get Sadness Cards!

Only $1 Each!

lols~
    (>.<)

i lold at this +1...and im still so excited there selling oracles paying $145 to become lvl 72-73. a girl made a thread posting all the math and stuff.
  • godprince
    godprince Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    they r not getting lvl79/100 skills, they ARE getting sage/demon skills.
    gms are working on it to release them as soon as possible. wat is not gonna change is the top skills will stay being lvl59.

(this is not guessing, these are gm's words i talked to them if u dont believe me contact a gm and he will tell u this)
  • EvilVisage - Heavens Tear
    EvilVisage - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If we really don't get 79 skills, then I believe our class will be gimped. We won't stand a chance against a wiz w/ Undine Strike.

I don't believe this at all, because it would be too different than the other classes. PW strives for class balance and keeping the classes as close to the same as possible (quest, skill lvls, etc).
    Got fish?
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Not only will they get more skills, but there current skills will be modified. Either nerfed or opposite thereof.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    godprince wrote: »
    they r not getting lvl79/100 skills, they ARE getting sage/demon skills.
    gms are working on it to release them as soon as possible. wat is not gonna change is the top skills will stay being lvl59.

(this is not guessing, these are gm's words i talked to them if u dont believe me contact a gm and he will tell u this)

I don't believe you b:surrender

If only for the way you spell things b:angry

But really.... who would believe that we wouldn't get 79/100 skills or even that you have access to information that no one else does? b:bye
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • Skyhealing - Heavens Tear
    Skyhealing - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    talking about lvl 79 skills yet ? i tought there was not any new class character over lvl 60 yet b:bye
  • FranzKafka - Dreamweaver
    FranzKafka - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I only speak about psychic since i have no idea about assassin,but our skill will be nerfed alot(i'm speaking about curses not DD skills).I just owned a lvl 80 bm thanks to Soul of retaliation and psychic will.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    there are 8x tideborns running around already ...
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Gandora - Harshlands
    Gandora - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    there are 8x tideborns running around already ...

I love how there are already tideborns about to go sage or demon, but there are no sage/demon skills for them. I say make them wait even longer and let the GMs work on something better like a xmas event b:chuckle.
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I love how there are already tideborns about to go sage or demon, but there are no sage/demon skills for them. I say make them wait even longer and let the GMs work on something better like a xmas event b:chuckle.

Just wait. The skills will come out. And everyone will try so hard to get the "best ones" and then a month later...blam nerfed..... we will see much b:cry
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Just wait. The skills will come out. And everyone will try so hard to get the "best ones" and then a month later...blam nerfed..... we will see much b:cry

Absolutely agree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DoomKaiser - Harshlands
    DoomKaiser - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    and what about rank 6 and 8?
    Your doubt is our powerb:thanks
    edited December 2009
    I've noticed they only put lunar 95 gold so they will be soon able to buy them via anni packs.No green lunar and no lunar gold 100 of course or OHT since those don't come via packs.This said and since I'm cpt Obvious this is not the last anni packs sale.
    Many will do need the lvl 100 skills and demon/sage because when i did the oracle V you get from the quest there was an assassin there atleast lvl 95 3-4 shotting those elites.I know he was that high because of the rank gold armours he had on and thevalley of the scarred belt.He still had the lvl 69 legendary weapon which i too see as the best weapon so far for both assassins and psychics.
    edited December 2009
    No lvl 60s yet? lol. Look at my avatar :P
    Got fish?
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    No lvl 60s yet? lol. Look at my avatar :P

Oh it pains me to look upon such an oracle user b:cry
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • Gandora - Harshlands
    Gandora - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Oh it pains me to look upon such an oracle user b:cry

At least there arent any 79/100/sage/demon skills for oracle n00bs yet. Kinda hope it'll take a month or two or three before their released. b:chuckle
  • TehMage - Lost City
    TehMage - Lost City Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    who cares if they oracled, only thing i'd say is don't do ur 89 culty yet lol
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Rofl, unbelievable they'd release an incomplete class, then provide and heavily advertise the means necessary to power level up to the incomplete levels faster than the devs actually get around to finishing them.

Profit and us first... good quality and YOU second! That's our motto here at PW :D Happy gaming folks.
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    People playing the close beta on chinese server told me that psychic had amazing 79 skill...dunno exactly what it did tho. But prolly comes out here in few weeks. Its weird tho that the skills 89+ aint available yet, cuz PWI should know that loads of people would spam oracles to 80-90.
    edited December 2009
    Thats funny, because I didn't use oracles? o.O

Try a vast knowledge of the game, over the course of the years (CH-PW, then MY-PW, then finally here)

For all you fools who think its impossible to hit 70 in two weeks without oracles, you are dead wrong.

Its quite simple if you know how to group quests, know all the locations, and have good friends to quickly get your FBs done.

Don't give me that stupid "oracle noob" ****. Go find one, and act like an idiot to them please.
    Got fish?
    edited December 2009
    Thats funny, because I didn't use oracles? o.O

Try a vast knowledge of the game, over the course of the years (CH-PW, then MY-PW, then finally here)

For all you fools who think its impossible to hit 70 in two weeks without oracles, you are dead wrong.

Its quite simple if you know how to group quests, know all the locations, and have good friends to quickly get your FBs done.

Don't give me that stupid "oracle noob" ****. Go find one, and act like an idiot to them please.
    b:victory
    If I that normally was a slow leveler got so up can't be that strange about him.
    But one thing is true the fact i know the game like my pockets helps alot and you level very fast.I did everything that required squads with random ones too.PLus the new quests they added give alot of xp.
    Just doing the the lvl 40 quest from tideborn elder got me to 46.I had like 25-30 quests which got me to 50.Did 1k elder quests plus some others and got to 51 where i had the second part of tideborn quest that got me to 53.This was like 4-5days ago.At this mid levels doing normally 3 levels a day with CS and BH is not that hard at all.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I've noticed they only put lunar 95 gold so they will be soon able to buy them via anni packs.No green lunar and no lunar gold 100 of course or OHT since those don't come via packs.This said and since I'm cpt Obvious this is not the last anni packs sale.
    Many will do need the lvl 100 skills and demon/sage because when i did the oracle V you get from the quest there was an assassin there atleast lvl 95 3-4 shotting those elites.I know he was that high because of the rank gold armours he had on and thevalley of the scarred belt.He still had the lvl 69 legendary weapon which i too see as the best weapon so far for both assassins and psychics.

FF gold dagger dropped today from holeen on my server, IJS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • godprince
    godprince Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i told u i dont really care if u believe me, i talked to gms about that. Their skillls wont be modified, they will be getting sage/demon. Havent u notice their skills cost a LOT more spirit and coins that the other classes usually do? they need a huge amount of spirit to get their skills. They already have pawning skills with no need of lvl79/100 i do believe they will release those as well, but if u dont believe me or wat the GMs said , well what else would mean if a GM (real GM) tells u "their skills wont be modified, they are just passing through a popularity period that will go down like what happened to the winged elves) just wait and see if they get...nerfed lmao. b:bye

btw their skills already got a little nerfed, go to chinese version just to put an example, a lvl44 assassin using Focused Mind had 25% chances to work, here in PWI, to have 25% to work you need to MAX the skill, which is not even close to lvl44.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    godprince wrote: »
    "their skills wont be modified, they are just passing through a popularity period that will go down like what happened to the winged elves) just wait and see if they get...nerfed lmao. b:bye

Winged elves have been here since the beginning of the game. /facepalm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric