Zelda Fans Please Help, Link Cosplay Incomplete

Link_ - Dreamweaver
Link_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Off-Topic Discussion
http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac288/Link__album/Link.jpg

So what do you think?

I know the shirt is missing. That part I'm not sure what to use. What do I buy? Please help me Zelda fans.

And sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I wasn't quite sure. Please move it if it's incorrect GMs/Mods
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Link_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    No idea what to get now. But your going to have problems with the hat. Even with hats coming out in the expansion, something tells me they won't have any quite like this. Good luck with it though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Link_ - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    I'm not too concerned about the hat, I'll figure that out later. I just need a shirt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I don't think PWI has anything that would work. After looking through ecatomb, nothing seems to fit, even though your clearly not going for a total reproduction. The closest thing I can think of is the pirate shirt, but that's a really, really big stretch. Sorry I can't help out more though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Since you're not going for perfect, maybe try Star Crossed Love? It's long sleeved, but it's got that robe-ish vibe.

That's the closest I can get. If the Robe of the Loong changed color completely it would work, but only the sash/design change I think.

Edit: Popper Whites might work better for the pants, but I'm not sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Link_ - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Yeah I would be going for a total reproduction if that was possible, but it's not so I wanna get as close as I can.

EDIT: Just tried Star Crossed Love, no good.

I tried Warlord Jacket, but it goes too far up on the neck, looks like I'm wearing a dog collar, I want to find something that looks better if possible. If not I'll get Warlord Jacket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanos_ - Lost City
    Zanos_ - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ... i kinda agree with Liarian pirate shirt seems 2 work well but idk who am i 2 say... ima girl b:shutup lol! ^^
    i WOULD have an uber awsome pic. for my signiture... but im only willing 2 go so far 2 be a nerd :>
    -Zanos_ Lost City FTW