wtf build is this???

Options
Mikeymike - Harshlands
Mikeymike - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Venomancer
okey i squaded with this girl today and i was looking at her items and her wand was much lower than her so i ask for her stats and she told me
vit:40
mag:40
str:40
dex:40
she is level 29 allso.
Post edited by Mikeymike - Harshlands on

Comments

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    someone who doesn't know what they are doing, didn't research their class at all, and wanted a well rounded character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Today, I saw a Barb wearing light armor and was using fist before I started my first Public Quest. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Mikeymike - Harshlands
    Mikeymike - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Today, I saw a Barb wearing light armor and was using fist before I started my first Public Quest. b:chuckle

r0fl epic fail
  • Zanos_ - Lost City
    Zanos_ - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    sounds like a fail build 2 me... she obviously doesnt need that much vit str or dex... if u ever see her again tell he 2 put more into magic instead of wasting it on useless things
    i WOULD have an uber awsome pic. for my signiture... but im only willing 2 go so far 2 be a nerd :>
    -Zanos_ Lost City FTW
  • ravenlis
    ravenlis Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The STR she will need later anyway. VIT is optional, I know venos that have 100+ in their VIT, some of that does come from their gear though. DEX is not needed unless they are LA. b:sweat I have heard of barbs in AA...
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    someone who doesn't know what they are doing, didn't research their class at all, and wanted a well rounded character.

This is pretty much exactly it. The person was probably new to MMOs in general as well.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    okey i squaded with this girl today and i was looking at her items and her wand was much lower than her so i ask for her stats and she told me
    vit:40
    mag:40
    str:40
    dex:40
    she is level 29 allso.

Yeah, ok - I'm usually on the side of "Veno is very flexible, you can do what you like" - but doing that with your stats means that you're pretty much stuck. You've only got half as much magic as you need for your weapons!
    And assuming you put everything into magic for a while to fix that up, you're stuck with light armour eleven levels below you, because of the vit.

So yes, a person completely inexperienced with the concept of making builds is the most likely option.
    A person doing something very strange is another. (I mean... I *guess* you don't need to equip your best magic sword? If your pet isn't being the tank you don't need to heal at all anyway? I just don't see how that build works well... though it'll do rockin fox damage, and have the vit to survive aoe - it's got more vit than I do 50 levels later... Yeah, I'm just gonna say 'bad build'.)

And worse, not as easily fixable one.

Edit: Huh, eleven levels of LA below is only really one tier. Which means you'll still have at least the pdef of arcane. Your mdef will suck though.
  • Rikamimi - Heavens Tear
    Rikamimi - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Your always right Mentor ^^
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    waffles~
    go for teh....5 str/5 dex/5 vit/5 mag per level build!
    b:chuckle
    me are sure if you manage to do that....then you will win teh game!
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]