EVENT: So You Think You Can Paint?!? [Winners Announced]

Comments

• Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    My entries xD (might make more if i get bored hehe)

23cfa380d4.jpg

561129e0c4.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • kittycatzz
    kittycatzz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    yes this has nothing to do with the original thread but how do i terminate my PWE account so all my characters dont have to go through the 6 days deletion process?
  • Crafty_Mama - Sanctuary
    Crafty_Mama - Sanctuary Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    kittycatzz wrote: »
    yes this has nothing to do with the original thread but how do i terminate my PWE account so all my characters dont have to go through the 6 days deletion process?
    umm... coudn't tel ya but maybe you can try pming one of the GMs on private message about it b:victory
    rawr^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lishandian - Heavens Tear
    Lishandian - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    pwipaintevent.jpg
  • BellaKitsune - Raging Tide
    BellaKitsune - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hi
    I posted 4 entries as Calanthia-Dreamweaver, but I've since switched to Raging Tides server.I was wanting to know if I won, could the prize could be switched to Calanthia-Raging Tide?
    Thank you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demonia/ - Heavens Tear11
    Demonia/ - Heavens Tear11 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Me just noticed something and yes it took me this long to notice. >>' there was apparently a post that had smoking in it << and Spoons said something on that (i agreez and thinks that its possible it looks better without smoking as i didnt see the previous one) BuT! o.O why we have smokin smilies ><!! *confuzzed* >>' <<' *zooms away*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Welcome to my nightmare, I think you're gonna like it... Oh and I'm one of those rare sights.. a woman playing a veno O.O! Credit goes to Forsakenx for the Signature.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hi
    I posted 4 entries as Calanthia-Dreamweaver, but I've since switched to Raging Tides server.I was wanting to know if I won, could the prize could be switched to Calanthia-Raging Tide?
    Thank you

When I did the calendar contest they asked me where I would like it to be sent. Many people post on forum names or alts, so they most likely will do the same thing for this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • _ShOt_ - Lost City
    _ShOt_ - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Me just noticed something and yes it took me this long to notice. >>' there was apparently a post that had smoking in it << and Spoons said something on that (i agreez and thinks that its possible it looks better without smoking as i didnt see the previous one) BuT! o.O why we have smokin smilies ><!! *confuzzed* >>' <<' *zooms away*

Indeed, we even have a literally FLAMING smiley! ---> b:angry
    :O

lolz
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic] <----*sigh*... Summer... :\
    "Even on the most beautiful throne in the world you sit with your ****." ~Michel de Montaigne

Every individual music instrument is like a person.
    Every individual music instrument has a different personality
    Every individual music instrument has a different voice.
    Every individual music instrument has a different face.
    Every individual music instrument has a different dialect.
    Every individual music instrument uses different words.
    And the type of music is the language it speaks.
    There is no 'best' type of music instrument, and if you think there is, then you're racist, because it's just like saying there is a 'best' skin-color or nationality.
    Even though bass guitar rules all.

Heheh, I like the way my sig usually takes up more space than my post :3
  • Onastace - Heavens Tear
    Onastace - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ok well... Maybe I shoulda done a more Summer Christmas thing but uh... yeah; oh well.

2zhpoc8.jpg

FYI: it IS done in paint, I just happen to have used my graphics pad. b:cute (but yeah; I was lazy with creativity. I'll try again tomorrow.)
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    My entry for teh lulz. b:chuckle

2zjaoih.jpg

After finishing this piece I can finally go and help my family with the Xmas frenzy. b:thanks

Different people hope for different things. PWI, will you be my Santa this year? Will I get what I hope for??? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ouioui - Heavens Tear
    Ouioui - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This is my last try. it's a surching-something monster whit the sock as a hat, knowing that he may now wear a fashion headgear because the expantion took place.

2rgyzis12.th.jpg

the sock is upsidedown, respecting the rule of size.
    -ouioui, H's T
    simple but effective,

-ouioui, H's Tears
  • Ksenyan - Dreamweaver
    Ksenyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:victory I managed to finish it ) Even if it looks too childish - it was fun to draw. Spent hours...

ffffiiiinnnnnn.jpg

And some WIPs to show that it was done in paiiinnnt only ^_^

WipWipWip
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wolfrevan_BR - Heavens Tear
    Wolfrevan_BR - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    heres mine, it sucks pretty hard, and im not good with that kinda stuff, but im proud of my capabilities!
    2rgyzis.jpg
  • Yuri - Raging Tide
    Yuri - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    When I did the calendar contest they asked me where I would like it to be sent. Many people post on forum names or alts, so they most likely will do the same thing for this.

Cool! thank you^^
    <is BellaKitsune btw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Antiquity Recruting: PM Calanthia or WhiteBlaze for info/invite antiquitypwi.mmoguildsites.com/

Characters:
    BellaKitsune-Venomancer/Eirian-Cleric/Ralphina-Blademaster/ChastityHope-Archer/
    Calanthia-Wizard-Leader of Antiquity/Kiyoko-Assassin/Yuri-Psychic
  • Minuette - Lost City
    Minuette - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    G]http://i46.tinypic.com/155mply.jpg[/IMG]
    Hope i do good!b:victory
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Mah last:
    szewrp.jpg

Btw some of you peoples stockings are friggin amazing xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    155mply.jpg
    Hope i do good!b:victory

xP there we go
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Erikina - Harshlands
    Erikina - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    10h0vw0.jpg
  • VyraFox - Lost City
    VyraFox - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    maybe i win XD

4805,final0UFNA.jpg

4806,tut1HOTTN.jpg

b:shocked
    edited December 2009
    maybe i win XD

4805,final0UFNA.jpg

you resize the image it has to be the same size u had it the when u got it :D its one of the rulez :)
    rawr^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azurite - Harshlands
    Azurite - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LOLOLOL. Just for kicks. x3 Inspired by my awesome panda hubby. b:chuckle

pandasl.jpg
  • Gomory - Heavens Tear
    Gomory - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Almost forgot about this, so I tried to get it done in what little time I had. Still had alot of things I wanted to add but oh well :(

10y042e.jpg
  • haku
    haku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Here's my entry :) A picture of PWI's Christmas 2009

with text:
    11qs26f.jpg

Without text

2hnyjxj.jpg

Hehe, yep, Christmas this year in PWI is all about packs, zhongzi, oracles, and the Tideborn patch ;D ...and reindeers of course.

P.S. Only a mythology geek like me is gonna notice or care but, all the genies are placed according to the cardinal directions that are associated with the seasons the genies (and their Chinese names) represent.
  • kyoske
    kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:angryb:angry some of these entries must come from touch screen pc cuz these are not mspaint no one can do these paint so good with a mouse, wat you guys think cuz i am b:angry b:angry
  • DarkLizzy - Heavens Tear
    DarkLizzy - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol, i almost forgot to send it :P. Not too much work..Q__Q I BLAME FINAL EXAMS!!!

testh.jpg

b:byeb:bye
  • Jakov - Dreamweaver
    Jakov - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    jakov.jpg
  • DaWoman - Dreamweaver
    DaWoman - Dreamweaver Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Well, I figured I might as well try a go at it. And it's probably going to go under the imagination section 'cause it sure as heck doesn't resemble anything christmas related.

2vmylpk.jpg

It decided to turn into something strange and completely mad while I wasn't looking. I'm naming it Ford Prefect b:laugh.

P.S. my dad just pulled in a brand new 42 in. (I think) tv while I was typing this o_0 sweet.

OMG I love Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.. you get my vote cuz of the name! xD b:victory
    edited December 2009
    kyoske wrote: »
    b:angryb:angry some of these entries must come from touch screen pc cuz these are not mspaint no one can do these paint so good with a mouse, wat you guys think cuz i am b:angry b:angry
    true and false the ones that did really well provided videos to support the fact they did it on mspaint and it really isnt that hard to use a mouse to paint just takes more time and concentration
    rawr^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXSairaXx - Dreamweaver
    XXSairaXx - Dreamweaver Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    kyoske wrote: »

I smell QQsauce~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Remember to feed your Clerics three meals a day! <3
  • Ksenyan - Dreamweaver
    Ksenyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Why so serious? If you`re patient you can get your best result =) Try searching "MS paint tutorial" on DA =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]