Rare Molds

Options
SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear
SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear Posts: 145 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Psychic
So yeah what drops the mold for the lvl 43 legendary psychic weapon "Bluemoon Souldrill"?

Or is this not yet in the game?

Thx in advance.

P.S. There is a pic of the wep here ---> http://www.ecatomb.net/artifact.php

EDIT: Question answered in post 7
My Youtube Channel:
youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th
Post edited by SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Halfway - Lost City
    Halfway - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Maybe FB39 boss might have been updated to drop it (or will be in the future)? As that's where you usually get other level 40~ish Gold weapons from. Like the Wheel Of Fate is for level 43 and drop's from the FB39 boss. I can't think of anything else, really. :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tidelord - Dreamweaver_1386746192
    edited December 2009
    Options
    By the time that weapon drops... I'm just going to train blacksmithing so I have at least a good weapon throughout the game for now.

Oh and I noticed TB has alot of luck in blacksmithing.

lvl 2 TB weapon, 10 pieces and 6 out of the 10 were 3 stars b:pleased
  • wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Have you checked 1k streams Mysterious Trader ?
    I know this way of obtaining molds way too expensive for new players but hell it's the only way you can get 100% of desirable mold or getting mold at all (except those rare molds by trading Dragon Orders)

b:surrender
  • Tidelord - Dreamweaver_1386746192
    edited December 2009
    Options
    wnight wrote: »
    Have you checked 1k streams Mysterious Trader ?
    I know this way of obtaining molds way too expensive for new players but hell it's the only way you can get 100% of desirable mold or getting mold at all (except those rare molds by trading Dragon Orders)

b:surrender

Dont forget those molds are way more powerfull than arcane tt weapons imho. So it's well worth it :)
  • SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Options
    wnight wrote: »
    Have you checked 1k streams Mysterious Trader ?...

Yes I did and there are a few molds there but the early lvl wep molds are not.
    My Youtube Channel:
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It's a psychic quest you get every 10 levels, the more people are finishing them, the lower the chances that you get one. I just had my first fail when doing the quest to get the 74 mold (but it's chippable, so who cares)

Oh, right, the quests are called Weapon Token
    quinzi for the 22
    farren for the 30
    fugma for the 43
    and so on.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Mikeymike - Harshlands
    Mikeymike - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It's a psychic quest you get every 10 levels, the more people are finishing them, the lower the chances that you get one. I just had my first fail when doing the quest to get the 74 mold (but it's chippable, so who cares)

quinzi for the 22
    farren for the 30
    fugma for the 43
    and so on.

omg you again >.> gimme your oracle powahs
  • Lacrimarine - Raging Tide
    Lacrimarine - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    By the time that weapon drops... I'm just going to train blacksmithing so I have at least a good weapon throughout the game for now.

Oh and I noticed TB has alot of luck in blacksmithing.

lvl 2 TB weapon, 10 pieces and 6 out of the 10 were 3 stars b:pleased
    I noticed it b:chuckle

Got 3* weapons in a go lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Options

quinzi for the 22
    farren for the 30
    fugma for the 43
    and so on.

Ah that makes sense.

Thank you :)
    My Youtube Channel:
  • KazeAzurE - Heavens Tear
    KazeAzurE - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

quinzi for the 22
    farren for the 30
    fugma for the 43
    and so on.

I've been "researching" on how the heck you get the Mold:Heavy Plate of Lava (Level 22 Heavy Top Gold). Now, from how I read this passage, you're saying I have to make a T.B. character in order to get this mold from a quest after killing Quingzi? o_O;
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I've been "researching" on how the heck you get the Mold:Heavy Plate of Lava (Level 22 Heavy Top Gold). Now, from how I read this passage, you're saying I have to make a T.B. character in order to get this mold from a quest after killing Quingzi? o_O;

the award from the tideborn quest is a mold weapon.
    in fact, a chance (50%) to get the mold, otherwise you get some celestones
    the mold you mentioned.. i have no idea but you certainly dont get it from the tideborn quest
  • KazeAzurE - Heavens Tear
    KazeAzurE - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    *Sigh* This is really bothering me. I've checked a few sites..one of them mentioned that the Heavy Plate of Lava Mold is dropped by a monster inside of FB19[Human]? I mean, that COULD be true because I've checked the listings of Thromh the Mighty's drops and he doesn't drop that Mold. But, random mobs inside of any FB doesn't drop a Mold, at least, the ones I've been to haven't.. T_T;
    I mean, why would there be a Heavy Plate of Lava Mold if no boss drops it? o_o; That just occurs as odd to me..
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    many molds/eq in the database are not in the game.
    the database is good but sometimes there are errors
    sounds like a mold from a fb19 boss but if it's not listed maybe it's a drop from some evet... or doesnt exist at all.

it looks like the the armor comes from a "newbie pack" that looks like an old new player pack

anyway, while it is a good armor that could last until 40 there is no point bothering with such a low level armor
  • Fhynna - Sanctuary
    Fhynna - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the award from the tideborn quest is a mold weapon.
    in fact, a chance (50%) to get the mold, otherwise you get some celestones
    the mold you mentioned.. i have no idea but you certainly dont get it from the tideborn quest

With the Weapon Token quest you're only able to get a Daggers mold (if you're a sin) or a Soulsphere mold (if you're a psy). Or a Celestone as mentioned. (:

Only TB's get this quest, that means other races can't get a mold (neither a Weap Token quest).