A new makeover scroll that allows players change the shape and color of their wings

Swoop - Heavens Tear
Swoop - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Suggestion Box
Put simply, we all like to be unique, but with serveral people all have the same wings, individuality can only go so far. But if we could make our wings look how we want we could really stand out above the rest.

we could have......

Gold wings with purple tips or purple with gold

White wings with blue tips or blue with white

or maybe you just like the idea of the watchers of the skies being a different color?
You'll never see me running away, I will stay to be

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In the picture

Images blur, I'm coming alive
Post edited by Swoop - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Blackstripe - Dreamweaver
    Blackstripe - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    great idea i thought this would be cool after seeing the first sentence b:pleased and as ive posted before that it would be cool if no wings took mp b:angry wallie9410 b:angry
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm still honestly surprised the "Advanced Makeover Scroll" has yet to make it into this version. It didn't do all that, but let you do more than the character creation screen did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • screwnickslol
    screwnickslol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm still honestly surprised the "Advanced Makeover Scroll" has yet to make it into this version. It didn't do all that, but let you do more than the character creation screen did.

because advanced scrolls allow you to **** your character down to super thin or super obese, among other things... granted, it'd cost you many many scrolls, but its possible
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    because advanced scrolls allow you to **** your character down to super thin or super obese, among other things... granted, it'd cost you many many scrolls, but its possible

No, they didn't stack, the min-max was just increased. The super thin & super fat was still ini-editing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vay_Por - Heavens Tear
    Vay_Por - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Swoop, be honest. This is just a way for you to get the gold Archangel Gabriel's wings you want, right? b:chuckle.
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Buy new wings?
  • Vay_Por - Heavens Tear
    Vay_Por - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Buy new wings?

The wings she want aren't in the game....yet, b:kiss
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I love the idea. I'd be amazing if costomizations went that far. I think this idea is perfectb:victory
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Swoop - Heavens Tear
    Swoop - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Swoop, be honest. This is just a way for you to get the gold Archangel Gabriel's wings you want, right? b:chuckle.

You know me too well Vay b:kiss

Thx for all the positive support everyone, hopefully this will become a reality in the new year.
    You'll never see me running away, I will stay to be

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In the picture

Images blur, I'm coming alive