rising tide update

benzoite
benzoite Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
ive only just got round to updating my client for the rising tide expansion, i created a new tideborn character and when trying to play the screen keeps flashing on and off, is anyone else having this problem? it only does it on this character, not for my bm or barb... help
Post edited by benzoite on

Comments

• XMIZUx - Harshlands
    XMIZUx - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Rotate the camera to a spot above you and looking down like bird's eye view. Also, make sure you don't look at the teleporter! Some computers have been having weird problems like this...(like mine) b:sad BUT the good news is that it only happens in the starter city...for the most part. b:chuckle

Hope I could help :3
  • _Juno_ - Heavens Tear
    _Juno_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Iv have that problem in Arch , its like Spoons playing with PWI light switch xDb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ninja_Mizu - Raging Tide
    Ninja_Mizu - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LOL ^ How could you do that to us Spoons? b:chuckle
  • benzoite
    benzoite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    thanks for the tips, facing in one direction does seem to make it happen, its very jumpy too which is wierd cos my laptop doesnt usually do that, but hopefully thatl sort itself out when i venture out further
  • Danubus - Raging Tide
    Danubus - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I am getting a wierd glitch where my tideborn is in his underwear then he is back in his robe. It mostly happens when I am jumping around, but other times as well.