Radiance

SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Etherblade (West)
Rawthorne resigned and people left but other than that I haven't really heard what happened.

Interstellar dinosaurs?

Begin.
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hahahaha,,,finally the news i was waiting for ,,no more Radinance in map or in pwi ,,i dont blame him for quiting coz he sucks and ppl hate him so much
  • Slamer - Heavens Tear
    Slamer - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Get your facts straight b:chuckle

/Edit

Ow so should I lol, something actually did happen... but dont know exactly what.... :/

And Walfreen, get over it. You have been 79 for like a half year now? Hope it isnt your main char b:shutup
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    *Checks guild list* hmm Raw still leader
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Apparently, Raw and Ewings left after some sort of dispute. A few others left, Raw and E came back (I think) and well I guess things went back to normal. As for others who left, i dont know where they are (If thats even true<__<)

>______>

Moral of the Story: It takes 1 person to cause drama and kill a faction. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Apparently, Raw and Ewings left after some sort of dispute. A few others left, Raw and E came back (I think) and well I guess things went back to normal. As for others who left, i dont know where they are (If thats even true<__<)

>______>

not what occurred.

sgts stop being a drama w.****.

wallfreen do everyone a favor and go walk yourself in front of a speeding train already.

Happens to every faction at one time or another.

Life moves on. Radiance is still here.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    not what occurred.

sgts stop being a drama w.****.

wallfreen do everyone a favor and go walk yourself in front of a speeding train already.

Happens to every faction at one time or another.

Life moves on. Radiance is still here.

Stop being a fail barb in a fail faction and get ready to have your asses handed to you tonight, I got front row seats.

I merely asked a question you jackass.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Either way, the 100hr rule is in effect of some Rad ppl....so yea...

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • tsagt2
    tsagt2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Radiance is indeed still here !!!

Who left and who didnt ... I dont care we are still strong enough b:pleased

Oh and btw .. i never saw Raw leave... but i guess u hoped for it...

And again talking about being fail Sgt... if anyone is fail it must be you b:shutup

Radiance might have trouble atm but we WILL REMAIN b:victory
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Stop being a fail barb in a fail faction and get ready to have your asses handed to you tonight, I got front row seats.

I merely asked a question you jackass.

being a jackass and fail are things you are very good at hence the **** u spew in game and the jackass pm's u send ppl before and after tw's.

mind your own faction and their own drama.
    edited December 2009
    being a jackass and fail are things you are very good at hence the **** u spew in game and the jackass pm's u send ppl before and after tw's.

mind your own faction and their own drama.

LMAO did you just "I know what you are but what am I"?

What are you? 11? Might not want to show up tonight, it's gonna be ugly.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Emperor_Dave - Heavens Tear
    Emperor_Dave - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I think FailedSlaughter is failed to the failess :P.
    edited December 2009
    I think FailedSlaughter is failed to the failess :P.

**** off non-factor/alt/lowbie/noob.

T-Minus 27 minutes till Rad gets to put another check mark in the Lose column.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited December 2009

If he does this in LA and causes a big traffic jam that A.) makes me late for work AND/OR B.) has me sitting on the 5 freeway for 10+ hours after work, I will wish very bad things on you sir b:angry
    edited December 2009
    *Enter Fortuneteller mode*

Karma works in mysterious ways, beware......

*explodes in a dark mist*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
    edited December 2009
    If he does this in LA and causes a big traffic jam that A.) makes me late for work AND/OR B.) has me sitting on the 5 freeway for 10+ hours after work, I will wish very bad things on you sir b:angry

Me no kill my self,,me doesnt want kannone late for home,,kannone late home me no see TW map ,,me no see TW map ,,me get sad,,me love kannone b:dirty

To slamer ,,

i quit my barb to make veno since barbs r costly and venos r good money maker b:bye
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    My quote about Sarge still stands. Way ta go, bud.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I heard Enrage facerolled on their keyboard againest Rad.

b:shockedb:shocked
    edited December 2009
    i just brought some fresh news from my friend who has friend who has an uncle who play PWi and have char in Rad that ratthrowen and his g@y friend Ewing both quit PWI after they stole all the coins and income from Rad Bank ,,acutely like the same happened to the faction TheEmpior long time ago so history repeat him self now ,,and they will sell the coins for real money in order to play the new game which i cant say it name coz they r so poor and they cant pay for monthly fees coz they barley can pay for there food b:cryb:cry
    edited December 2009

Urbanpulse u r disgrace to ur race and failed barb,,i dont belive u let someone like failslaugter to kill with his sword made of wood ,,he cant even kill a lvl 1 mob b:angry
    edited December 2009
    i just brought some fresh news from my friend who has friend who has an uncle who play PWi and have char in Rad that ratthrowen and his g@y friend Ewing both quit PWI after they stole all the coins and income from Rad Bank ,,acutely like the same happened to the faction TheEmpior long time ago so history repeat him self now ,,and they will sell the coins for real money in order to play the new game which i cant say it name coz they r so poor and they cant pay for monthly fees coz they barley can pay for there food b:cryb:cry

lolwutfulloffail

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited December 2009
    I heard Enrage facerolled on their keyboard againest Rad.

b:shockedb:shocked

ROFL, That made my day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I also heard enrage was failing till they got reinforcements of ex-Assualt members that left Caesar. b:laughb:laughb:laugh

BTW Sleazers I mean Caesar you can stop trying to get our members its not gonna happen.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    I also heard enrage was failing till they got reinforcements of ex-Assualt members that left Caesar. b:laughb:laughb:laugh

BTW Sleazers I mean Caesar you can stop trying to get our members its not gonna happen.

Rofl, I also heard your faction didn't suck, goes to show you can't believe everything you hear.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    If Enrage still cant beat Tao with new ppl, I suspect Enrage will go thru some tough misery.b:surrender

(and drama *runs away*)b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
    edited December 2009
    Rofl, I also heard your faction didn't suck, goes to show you can't believe everything you hear.

Hate to break it to you. But we dont suck, and yes its true that enrage got ex-assault members. Didnt realize such stupidty made you blind to the facts in front of you.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Hate to break it to you. But we dont suck, and yes its true that enrage got ex-assault members. Didnt realize such stupidty made you blind to the facts in front of you.

Rofl, change your original statement to suit your reply? You troll worse than you lead a faction.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Rofl, change your original statement to suit your reply? You troll worse than you lead a faction.

LMAO now you cant seem to read either. They are ex-assualt members who were in caeser, my statement never changed. Ofcourse it would be considered a fail troll since I never trolled in the first place. Keep up the fail you're on a roll.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    LMAO now you cant seem to read either. They are ex-assualt members who were in caeser, my statement never changed. Ofcourse it would be considered a fail troll since I never trolled in the first place. Keep up the fail you're on a roll.

The more you feed it, the fatter it gets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Hate to break it to you... everyone in enrage or tao is an ex some ****. None of the top guilds have anyone fresh out char creation. So i don't see the point of being ex caesar/assault or whatever got to do with anything.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
This discussion has been closed.