Leader Ressurect

Options
hemoglobin
hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Suggestion Box
its really frustrating for the cleric when your in a party and then the cleric dies and he or she has to town and start from the beginning. or when the party has no cleric and somebody has to do that. in another game i played there was a thing called leader res, when if you die you could either town or res on the leaders spot, and it only works if the leader is alive. yeah we should get something like that so people dont have to run back through the cave alone when the make a mistake.

also it would not be end of the res scroll because people could still use it when they are soloing
Post edited by hemoglobin on

Comments

• Milesluminis - Heavens Tear
    Milesluminis - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    yapp... atleast any other class maybe wiz or psy should get an rezz skill...
    but i like ur sugestion too ! pls pls pls.. give us anything that makes our loved cleriks not have to run hole way back...
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    There is an item that do evrything you already want, it is called Resurrection Scroll

Every time you go on al long run ask the cleric if he has one. If not, tell him to get one or among all member of the squad gather 50K and buy one for the cleric.

Voila! now the cleric doesn't need to go to town evry time he dies b:victory
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    There is an item that do evrything you already want, it is called Resurrection Scroll

Every time you go on al long run ask the cleric if he has one. If not, tell him to get one or among all member of the squad gather 50K and buy one for the cleric.

Voila! now the cleric doesn't need to go to town evry time he dies b:victory

*facepaw*....
    that thing still gives loss of exp......
    poor clerics.
    b:shocked
    b:sad
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]