Can i please ask..

Lain - Harshlands
Lain - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
hello all . .

i havnt been playn pwi for quite a while as the anni packs have kinda put me off, however due to the TB expansion i thought id check out whats been going on, only to see another pve server has been added.
So now we are left with not 3 but 4 PvE servers and only 2 PvP servers..
r there reli that many carebears in this world that we need 4 pve servers?? am i the only one who was disappointed to see that it was a pve server?
all these ppl should just move to the game that shall not be named.. as it also is quite frankly built for noob gamers that can almost quest to lvl cap >_>

sry to rant but it had to be said, devs, u want to give us any more servers please let it be a decent one -.-"
feel free to flame me or watevz, im out
peaceb:victory
Post edited by Lain - Harshlands on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If there were 3 PvE and 2 PvP and they made a new PvE server instead of a PvP one, it's most likely a safe bet that the 3 PvE servers had a higher average population / influx of new players than the PvP servers.

So to answer your question, yes - there are most likely THAT many of us carebears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Saishoni - Sanctuary
    Saishoni - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hello all . .

i havnt been playn pwi for quite a while as the anni packs have kinda put me off, however due to the TB expansion i thought id check out whats been going on, only to see another pve server has been added.
    r there reli that many carebears in this world that we need 4 pve servers?? am i the only one who was disappointed to see that it was a pve server?
    all these ppl should just move to the game that shall not be named.. as it also is quite frankly built for noob gamers that can almost quest to lvl cap >_>

sry to rant but it had to be said, devs, u want to give us any more servers please let it be a decent one -.-"

You know... I have yet to be able to figure out your type of person. You seem to think that your play style is the only one that is important, and that anybody else who doesn't play as you do is somehow inferior or less than.

Guess what cupcake... In the world of MMO's there are far more people interested in relaxing and taking it easy, than there are people interested in ganking the next low level 'because it's a pvp server'.

What FatherTed said is most likely the nicer way of saying it than me. Personally I would say.. There are more people that don't get off on griefing others, than there are people that do. I'm being nice here.

~Saitada
    I post with these characters only: Saitada, Lucifruge, Shoshoni, Saishoni and DorkFish. All others are acolytes of the Holy Order of Saitada and the worship of the truth that is me.

~Saitada
  • Lee_Hyori - Dreamweaver
    Lee_Hyori - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Simple - You guys can't even occupy 2 PVP servers, what's the point of having a 3rd one.

-Proud member of carebear community
    retired from pwi b:cry
  • Cervantia - Sanctuary
    Cervantia - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Maybe the devs just decided they want another server of people that you can actually communicate with. Many (not all ofc, yes I'm looking at YOU RedRose) of you pvp players have an outstanding talent of looking down on others and are also incapable of tolerating different game stiles (or opinions in general). You claim too often that pve lacks skill, is for carebears only and similar nonsence.
    The truth is: PvE servers are for people that want to have a choice.
    A choice to either do something stressing like pk or instances, or just grind or stand around enjoy the perfect world and don't get hit all the time by bored people. A choice to prefere finding alternative solutions to problems with other people than just kill them.

Seriously sometimes when I read in the pvp section here I just want to vomit! Like when people first fight, then flame to the worst instead of acknowledging a victory. I mean what's the point in making a fight when the winner tells the loser how much they suck and to deinstall the game instead of enjoying silently and show the greatness of a true winner? Or why does the losing side always have to insult the winner's mum and threaten to come up with friends they don't have?
    Lee_Hyori wrote:
    Simple - You guys can't even occupy 2 PVP servers, what's the point of having a 3rd one.

Exactly. The described behaviour of many pvp addicts simply does not appeal with the majority of gamers. That's why we have 4:2 now.
    To say it clear and I am aware that it is loaded with prejudices to do so:
    For me a PvP server is a place for frustrated kids whose only intention is to bully others so they have a short moment of satisfaction with themselves.

ps. ofc I know not all of you PvP players are dumb, but the majority seems to be.
    Cervantia BM 100 / Calivthel Cleric 101 / Davinella Archer 9x
    Kachengy Seeker 8x / Pianna Wizard 8x

I need neither goons nor powerleveling.
    Addicted to PW since Mai 09.
    Factionless.
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Why are we "noobs" when we prefer to play in peace, and PK when we want to then always have to pay attention cause some tard might run into you and kill you without a reason? Can someone explain me that.. please..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JadeFarmer - Dreamweaver
    JadeFarmer - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hello all . .

LOL at you suggesting that anyone that plays PvE should change game as its built for noob gamers.

Thats like me suggesting that PvP is built for bullies who think ganking lower levels makes them hardcore gamers.
    It is better to remain silent and be thought the fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
  • DrStupid - Sanctuary
    DrStupid - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I imagine it is because most people are interested in playing the game, and not pretending they have bigger penii just because their pixels shanked someone else's pixels.
  • SnuggleWolf - Harshlands
    SnuggleWolf - Harshlands Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    pvp'er here iv meet some nice people on harshlands actually that only pk those who bully low lvls. i went to pvp server for some added enjoyment when done grinding or questing but yes i agree with most of the so called "carebears" people on the pvp servers are more about ego then actual community.

they made another pve server for the fact that harshlands is the newest pvp server and its very under populated. pvpers want another server i suggest filling that one up first.

also hello b:bye to all the lovely Dreamweaver players ill drop by to say hi on my alt some time soon (BloodSavior 58 wizi)
    ALL SHALL FEAR MY WRATH AND MY.......SNUGGLES?b:puzzled
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    What is it with all the PvP players always wanting a new PvP server? Unhappy with your current half-empty servers?
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    What is it with all the PvP players always wanting a new PvP server? Unhappy with your current half-empty servers?

.........*stares at lost city.....how it be populated just fine......*
    well....
    yesh PvP servers have really friendly people in it.
    no most people don't go around killing level 30s....
    -.-'
    and.......whaaa??? RedsRose looks down on people?
    b:shocked
    well me never noticed.
    X_x'
    everyone looks down on me....small size and all. b:chuckle

also....lol at teh "choice" argument....me can use that too!
    PvP has a choice to do something other then be annoyed by people......
    *cough* in the first few games with PvP/PvE choices....when me went PvE people....died...horrible deaths.
    b:shocked me actually think me know more worse things to do in PvE then in PvP. (>.<)'
    also PvP be more hacker free. d(^.-d)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    .........*stares at lost city.....how it be populated just fine......*
    well....
    yesh PvP servers have really friendly people in it.
    no most people don't go around killing level 30s....
    -.-'
    and.......whaaa??? RedsRose looks down on people?
    b:shocked
    well me never noticed.
    X_x'
    everyone looks down on me....small size and all. b:chuckle

also....lol at teh "choice" argument....me can use that too!
    PvP has a choice to do something other then be annoyed by people......
    *cough* in the first few games with PvP/PvE choices....when me went PvE people....died...horrible deaths.
    b:shocked me actually think me know more worse things to do in PvE then in PvP. (>.<)'

Me human brain gets confuzzeled by reading your posts. b:confused
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Me human brain gets confuzzeled by reading your posts. b:confused

Confoosed?
    yesh...ebil plan wurking.
    funny-dog-pictures-excellent-proceed.jpg
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009

hahaha oh yeaaa sure :P
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'd rather merge HL and LC than having another PvP server. More ppl = more win. Lag is only issue with old comps. Other than that, always use lowest settings.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Lain - Harshlands
    Lain - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol didnt think id see so many pve players rippn my thoughts ^^ im not sayn pvp are the only way to go so that low lifes can take out there lifes frustrations out on players 40 lvls below them -.-" but on pve servers what are your motives to get to end game? isnt a majority of end game pvp? key word MAJORITY! please dnt take this as me sayn thats all we should be doin >_>
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol didnt think id see so many pve players rippn my thoughts ^^ im not sayn pvp are the only way to go so that low lifes can take out there lifes frustrations out on players 40 lvls below them -.-" but on pve servers what are your motives to get to end game? isnt a majority of end game pvp? key word MAJORITY! please dnt take this as me sayn thats all we should be doin >_>

A:) Go back and read your OP and then you wouldnt have to wonder why ppl ripped on you.

B:) The Motivations on PvE servers are what ever each individual wants it to be. Whether it be being highest level , Best geared, But life doesnt revovle around 24/7 ganks. Its just how that individual happens to enjoy there best way getting there.

C:) Yes I aggree with Kupuntu that they should merge HL and LC together. As it is HL isnt half full yet.

D:) The majority of PvE "carebears" are so sick of having to listen to PvP "Q_Qbears".
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]