hp powders and cleric buffs

Options

Comments

• lyssiah
    lyssiah Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I thought I would chime in for at least some of the "clueless clerics" out there, so here's my two cents.

I want to THANK the op for pointing this out. I did not know that buffs overwrite regardless of power. I have been playing clerics/healers for years across several games, and in all the other games, a buff only overwrote a lesser effect. Some even refunded the mp cost to the cleric if theirs was lower than what their target had. Now that I know that my buffs will overwrite existing buffs, I will be more careful in the future about checking for existing buffs. And if I'm uncertain about an icon (and have the time) I'll wait for the person to be done with any fight they are in, and ask.

I adore giving "fly by buffings" and have no intention to ever quit. It's too much like watching a kid open Christmas presents and seeing them squeal in delight over the one YOU gave them.

To those that got upset at the op, please relax. Not everyone reads the class specific boards for every game they play before rolling their first character. And sometimes we bring concepts from previous games with us, never realizing that this one does something different from all the others we played. Sometimes a post in the general forum is the only way people find out some of these differences.

Just my two cents, take it or ignore it as you wish b:bye
  • Yuufa - Heavens Tear
    Yuufa - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    EDIT:i understand.

It was indeed refernced with the specific example of a cleric stopping 2 seconds on the way to this and that. Too buff you.

I am very defensive about cleric, i try hard toi help all people around me. And lvling myself has been slow, painful and expensive. I out of my own preconceived ideas of what a cleric is, support not attack, never put many points at all into attacks/ in hindsight now i KNOW there is more than enough spirit to go around I would have lvled differently, instead of juts buffs and heals and debuffs.

In short i take offense quickly to anything i perceive as an attack on my class. Es[ecially when it involves how helpful i try to be.
    I have no use for signatures... hypocrisy aside xD
  • IDaun - Raging Tide
    IDaun - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yeah, that was a fail cleric. When I randomly buff people, I only do it to people who don't have any buffs on them beforehand. If they're missing a buff I'll fill it in. (spirit shortage+not prioritizing buffs=some level 7-ish buffs even into mid 5x)

Though, really, like a few have already said, I'd trade my powders for a full set of cleric buffs any day. I don't get random fly by buffs a lot on any of my chars, and when I do, I'm greatful. They ARE taking time outta their game to buff me. Yeah, it's not a lot of time, but, the fact that they thought to target some of the nearby players and buff them is still nice.

And to those people bringing up bramble and relogging... you're going to slow down the entire group by relogging (leading to rebuffing, which takes a minute or two, and reinviting, etc) when a veno buffs you...

How much aggro do you think that bramble generates? Really? A mob hits you for, what, 600? Hell, 1000? That's nothing compared to your 5k+ normal hits for arcanes (and that's on the low end of the spectrum). If you are getting hit, you did something stupid in the first place to draw aggro, or your tank fails. Either way, you're screwed-- with or without bramble. Get over your bramble hate... most of the time it's not worth relogging for, or having a fit over. All you're doing is making the squad think you're an **** and slowing them down.
  • Saishoni - Sanctuary
    Saishoni - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    should be aware of what others are doing, not just wildly buffing.
    I post with these characters only: Saitada, Lucifruge, Shoshoni, Saishoni and DorkFish. All others are acolytes of the Holy Order of Saitada and the worship of the truth that is me.

~Saitada
  • I_can_heal_ - Harshlands
    I_can_heal_ - Harshlands Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    By your argument, you're kinda wasting their time and money if you overwrite their 10 hp/sec powder with your less effective buff, so maybe you owe them money??

hmm okey thats all you got please what about the rest of the buffs the pdef buff the mdef buff the increase magic buff. hmm starting to sound like you owe us money again.
  • Saishoni - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    hmm okey thats all you got please what about the rest of the buffs the pdef buff the mdef buff the increase magic buff. hmm starting to sound like you owe us money again.

Don't buff people unless you ask first and they say yes. Then you ain't gotta worry about being perceived as a dimwitted moron that can't figure out the people don't WANT you over riding their apoth powders with your cheesy little buff.

~S
    I post with these characters only: Saitada, Lucifruge, Shoshoni, Saishoni and DorkFish. All others are acolytes of the Holy Order of Saitada and the worship of the truth that is me.

~Saitada
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i even said at the end of my post im not ungrateful and such, @ I_can_heal, its not *taking time our ur day* to buff some1 at all, some1 wud only dare ask for a buff if ur next to them, or u wud randomly buff them if ur next to them, so no time taken out, maby 10 seconds at max?

yes every second is vital. in that 10 seconds i could have been in the process of killing a oracle monster but no im standing here giveing you buffs and you'r being picky about it.
    nothing u can do in 10 seconds thats vital...i think?
    look above
    but yea, reason i did start the thread was cos having a hp powder on a assasin is vital to quest/grind unless i wonna be using 1-2 hp pots per mob with the damage we take, either that or a hiero in which i cant offord.
    well okey
    on a side note, with the seconds were taking out ur day of being a support cleric, take an extra second to see if we have a seprate hp regen buff on, thats ur answer to (no regen buff plz).

once again im not ungrateful, just wish clerics wud be more careful cos it is hurting more then helping in some cases.

wow.........
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Don't buff people unless you ask first and they say yes. Then you ain't gotta worry about being perceived as a dimwitted moron that can't figure out the people don't WANT you over riding their apoth powders with your cheesy little buff.

~S

hmm sounds like you defnetily don't need a cleric ever in you'r life since our buffs are "cheesy". good luck soloing.
  • Saishoni - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    hmm sounds like you defnetily don't need a cleric ever in you'r life since our buffs are "cheesy". good luck soloing.

I solo all the time. On all my characters. And yes, your buff is cheesy if it's little 10 per tick over writes my apoth powders 50 per tick. If you can't get that through your thick skull your dimmer than I thought.

~S

~Saitada
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I solo all the time. On all my characters. And yes, your buff is cheesy if it's little 10 per tick over writes my apoth powders 50 per tick. If you can't get that through your thick skull your dimmer than I thought.

~S

lol try to solo you'r next fb. i predict a squad wipe. everyone on the ground and you pmign a cleric begging them to come rez you so you don't loose exp.
  • Saishoni - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lol try to solo you'r next fb. i predict a squad wipe. everyone on the ground and you pmign a cleric begging them to come rez you so you don't loose exp.

Funny. You really seem unable to grasp the gist of the thread.

let me explain it for you as I would explain something to a three year old.

Your 10 hp buff

Is not as good as a 50 hp apoth powder.

Your buff is not as good.

understand.

it is not as good

k? Got it?

It is not as good.

Now, if you are still unable to understand that. Then seriously, go play on a freeway because you really are to damn dumb to live.

~S

~Saitada
  • Crafty_Mama - Sanctuary
    Crafty_Mama - Sanctuary Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I usually bramble those that are around grinding (that i can see) but never in dungeons unless its tank (or the ones that ask for it) and when I play my cleric I only buff when asked and Rez if needed, not to be mean to them I just don't want to get a nasty pm >.< from them b:sad but there is nothing wrong with buffing random people its just that you really have to pay attention if they actually need it b:thanks
    rawr^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saishoni - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I usually bramble those that are around grinding (that i can see) but never in dungeons unless its tank (or the ones that ask for it) and when I play my cleric I only buff when asked and Rez if needed, not to be mean to them I just don't want to get a nasty pm >.< from them b:sad but there is nothing wrong with buffing random people its just that you really have to pay attention if they actually need it b:thanks

^This

Thank you.

~Saishoni

~Saitada
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Funny. You really seem unable to grasp the gist of the thread.

let me explain it for you as I would explain something to a three year old.

Your 10 hp buff

Is not as good as a 50 hp apoth powder.

Your buff is not as good.

understand.

it is not as good

k? Got it?

It is not as good.

Now, if you are still unable to understand that. Then seriously, go play on a freeway because you really are too damn dumb to live.

~S

obvousily you have been skimming through my replies and not have been reading them. you basicly said you don't need a cleric because you solo all the time and i said do you'r next fb without a cleric. so basicly im beginning to think you are illiterate.
  • Saishoni - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    obvousily you have been skimming through my replies and not have been reading them. you basicly said you don't need a cleric because you solo all the time and i said do you'r next fb without a cleric. so basicly im begging to think you are illiterate.

No dumbass I am staying on topic, something you are unable to do.

The topic is clerics like you that are so stupid they seem unable to grasp the concept that not everybody wants or needs their hp regen buff but still casts them on people anyway.

Nobody said anything about not wanting the other buffs. What we don't want is your CHEESY 10hp a tick buff over riding our 50hp per tick apoth powders.

Now.. can I be ANY clearer on that?

Also... when it comes to doing my Call to Duties, I'll bring in people who know how to play their characters and unlike you don't have some idiotic superiority complex going on when people try to explain that all your buffs ain't needed or wanted from time to time.

So unless you STILL can't figure that out even now after being told repeatedly, then you need to just stop while your ahead because you really are stupid.

~Saitada

~Saitada
  • Crafty_Mama - Sanctuary
    Crafty_Mama - Sanctuary Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:surrender very true the topics main point was about watching for who you buff....(may not need a certain buff) nothing was stated about not needing a cleric..clerics are useful and needed but knowing these things will only benefit your class as a cleric b:surrender
    rawr^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    No dumbass I am staying on topic, something you are unable to do.
    flaming
    The topic is clerics like you that are so stupid they seem unable to grasp the concept that not everybody wants or needs their hp regen buff but still casts them on people anyway.
    flaming again lol not everyone wants or needs our hp regen buffs? lol where have you been the past 6 months?
    Nobody said anything about not wanting the other buffs. What we don't want is your CHEESY 10hp a tick buff over riding our 50hp per tick apoth powders.
    if you don't want it then you don't get any buffs at all.
    Now.. can I be ANY clearer on that?
    from my understanding i haven't understood anything you have typed.
    Also... when it comes to doing my Call to Duties, I'll bring in people who know how to play their characters and unlike you don't have some idiotic superiority complex going on when people try to explain that all your buffs ain't needed or wanted from time to time.
    so basicly you do you'r call of duties with cleric proving my point that without a cleric you have a squad wipe.
    So unless you STILL can't figure that out even now after being told repeatedly, then you need to just stop while your ahead because you really are stupid.
    flaming once more. stop while im ahead? lol yes i am very ahead much further than you have come. maybe its time for you to catch up instead of worring about other people being too far ahead of you.
    ~Saitada

there you go hun.i highlighted ain't for you. lol some vocab you have.
  • Saishoni - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options

there you go hun.i highlighted ain't for you. lol some vocab you have.

OMFG you are just entirely too stupid to even dress yourself.

Stay on topic. Or is that difficult for you?

Yes, not everyone wants, or needs your hp buffs. Example. My Veno. Me. My Blademaster. My Wizard. My Barbarian. I don't want your HP buffs if I am using apoth powders.

What is so difficult for you to understand there? I am using a powder that is 5 times better than your buff. WHY would I want your inferior buff to over write it? What is so hard to grasp on that?

If I don't want it then you get no buffs at all.. wow just wow. You really are one serious piece of ignorant work ain't you? If I have an apoth powder on and I am grinding alone, chances are.. I don't want or need ANY of your buffs.

It is obvious you haven't understood anything I have said. Otherwise this amount of stupidity wouldn't have flown out of your tiny pathetic useless mind.

Again.. you missed the point and the topic. You obviously are unable to dress yourself in the morning, but I am sure your windows have been licked very clean by you.

Seriously, if I start flaming you, this little candle you've experienced will be dreamed of later down the line. You totally miss the point and the topic. You are unable to grasp anything other than your narrow, closed world view that your a cleric and therefore everyone needs you. Guess what dumbass. not everyone needs you, or all your buffs, and we often can do just fine without you and your buffs.

I have found more often than not, that I don't need a cleric to help me with anything. In fact, most of the time, I don't even need a cleric in call to duty's until somewhat later in the game (my Veno solo's everything upto Call to duty 69..). Don't need no cleric if I can solo it now do I?

Seriously, you really just fail to grasp the concept that not all of your buffs are needed or wanted from time to time.

That is what this thread is about. But for some reason you just seem to DEMAND that we all roll over and kiss your **** because your a cleric. Sorry but idiots like you give GOOD clerics a bad name.

~Saitada

~Saitada
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    no offense to helpful clerics and what not but.

every cleric here knows that when u override a apoth regen buff u are providing a weaker version of the regen buff i hope.
    now we have that line established. i assume everyone here knows that giving someone inferior buffs than their current ones is actually hurting them instead of helping.
    therefore, clerics who override other people's apoth hp regen is actually taking their time out to hurt the person and not help the person.

so u are actually taking time out to hurt the person instead of helping the person. pretty sure thats a waste of ur time and a false application of ur intentions not to mention a waste of the others players time or money. if u are trying to help then it shouldnt matter that u took an extra second to check the other person's current buffs. if u think that 1 second is 2 much of a waste of time for you. well i would ask u to please dont ever randomly buff me since ur time is apparently too important and i wouldnt want to ever make u waste that extra 2-3sec buffing me.
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • Yuufa - Heavens Tear
    Yuufa - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I love you Saishoni. lol you go own the moron.

Anyway I_Can_Heal learn to read, learn to stay on topic. And frankly you cant understand this simple thing about ONE buff being inferior to powders im glad IM the Cleric in my groups, god forbid if i needed a dumbass fail like you healing me.

Say it say im Flaming you, cuase i call it as i see it. Sure its human to be wrong, the bigger part of being human is admitting your wrong about something.
    I have no use for signatures... hypocrisy aside xD
  • RisingTide - Dreamweaver
    RisingTide - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    If I had started this game as cleric first instead of a blademaster using apothecary pots, I never would have known this. I do not recall ever reading such a thing in any of the cleric guides. It's something I learned on my own. Once I realized their buffs were weaker, I didn't get upset at the clerics though. Just made it a point to carry more pots with me (made my own life powders) for when they get overwritten.

I'm sure the up and coming clerics will appreciate the heads up about the buffs!
  • _Pale - Sanctuary
    _Pale - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Thank you b:laugh

I am a cleric.
    It gets even more annoying when it's not an HP buff but when you're a cleric in a dungeon and the second cleric insists on renewing all buffs after every boss and in between while you are using concentrate orbs...

Not just low level clerics either, but lvl 80+
    I understand their concern, but some just don't seem to grasp that what they are doing is harmful. If you just use spirit charms and don't use powders a lot, I guess you don't encounter it much and just buff everyone automatically.

buffs is good, more buffs is better, is not always true b:chuckle
    I'm not there to make you survive in PWI, that's your job
    ** expected fail squad: express rule of thumb "you die by stupidity, you go to town" **
    ~Sanctuary~Cleric/Archer/Veno~Audeamus/Enelysion
  • IDaun - Raging Tide
    IDaun - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    If I had started this game as cleric first instead of a blademaster using apothecary pots, I never would have known this. I do not recall ever reading such a thing in any of the cleric guides. It's something I learned on my own. Once I realized their buffs were weaker, I didn't get upset at the clerics though. Just made it a point to carry more pots with me (made my own life powders) for when they get overwritten.

I'm sure the up and coming clerics will appreciate the heads up about the buffs!

This, too. I never knew about the powder problem until I hit level 50. That's 27 levels of buffing with that that I never knew I could be overriding a buff.

Now, arrogant ones like I_can_heal that refuse to alter their buffs just on the pure 'I buff you by way and no other way' view... yell at them, yeah. But I've seen WC'd "thanks, xxxxx, you buffed over my apoth". Back off, if they don't know about it, don't freak out about it. Everyone was a noob at some point in time. Chances are you're just running into someone that's ignorant, not an arrogant 'worship me, I control your buffs' type.

Oh, and, I_can_heal-- a veno with a herc can solo a hell of a lot. They are the 'solo class'. Your... threats? Don't work against them.
  • Alantor - Dreamweaver
    Alantor - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

k, no comment on an insult.

Yes, not everyone wants, or needs your hp buffs. Example. My Veno. Me. My Blademaster. My Wizard. My Barbarian. I don't want your HP buffs if I am using apoth powders.

What is so difficult for you to understand there? I am using a powder that is 5 times better than your buff. WHY would I want your inferior buff to over write it? What is so hard to grasp on that?

Lucky you're on Sanctuary. On Dreamweaver most of us would probably say go F. yourself when you're calling for a cleric. you don't need one anyway with your apo powders. And we DO remember your name.

If I don't want it then you get no buffs at all.. wow just wow. You really are one serious piece of ignorant work ain't you? If I have an apoth powder on and I am grinding alone, chances are.. I don't want or need ANY of your buffs.

you're insulting again, and second since you're grinding alone, you can go kill bosses alone too then. clerics on sanctuary : he doesn't need a cleric. So F. that moron (to reply to an insult).

It is obvious you haven't understood anything I have said. Otherwise this amount of stupidity wouldn't have flown out of your tiny pathetic useless mind.

Lol, you are consistant in your insults.

Again.. you missed the point and the topic. You obviously are unable to dress yourself in the morning, but I am sure your windows have been licked very clean by you.

Again are consistant in your insults.

Seriously, if I start flaming you, this little candle you've experienced will be dreamed of later down the line. You totally miss the point and the topic. You are unable to grasp anything other than your narrow, closed world view that your a cleric and therefore everyone needs you. Guess what dumbass. not everyone needs you, or all your buffs, and we often can do just fine without you and your buffs.

And again, a blah blah blah of the other side of you body.The backside if you did't get it. YOU don't need clerics, so you assume the rest is the same as you. Talk about a narrowminded fool who thinks veno's are all that.

I have found more often than not, that I don't need a cleric to help me with anything. In fact, most of the time, I don't even need a cleric in call to duty's until somewhat later in the game (my Veno solo's everything upto Call to duty 69..). Don't need no cleric if I can solo it now do I?

Seriously, you really just fail to grasp the concept that not all of your buffs are needed or wanted from time to time.

That is what this thread is about. But for some reason you just seem to DEMAND that we all roll over and kiss your **** because your a cleric. Sorry but idiots like you give GOOD clerics a bad name.

Sorry, but morons like YOU give everyone else not so full of themselves a bad name. You're a veno, so what ? You solo, so what ? You don't need clerics, who cares about your little pathetic selfish life ? And why do you play a squad based game anyway ?

I, for one, am VERY happy you're on Sanctuary and not on the server i play. Self centered morons that state they don't need clerics multiple times in one post and manage to insult 3x the same way should be banned from SQUAD based games.

You are so self centered in your "i am a veno and i don't need anyone" mentality that you FAIL big time in grasping this game concepts.

1. you play in squad most of the time , esp in higher lvls
    2. there are loads of factions with loads of clerics that you seem yto break down at every chance you get.
    3. Not mentioning the fact that you are obviously some **** freak that loves to insult players multiple times in a row, you are also over reacting to that persons post.

I just hope i don't know you in real life. Players like you wouldn't be counted in my circle of intelligent "normal" people. thats it for MY insults. And btw, why do YOU think that venos are the LAST on the list of clerics "to-save" list ? It's because of people like you and their selfish ungrateful mentality.

p.s. : I've NEVER had anyone complain about me buffing them, and i do know what i'm doing. But players like you cause me to NOT buff anyone anymore. I don't know em ? Go F. yourself. And don't even think about a rezz.
    p.s. 2. : posts like these are the cause of flaming wars and arguements. the OP should have known better. But probably like you he was thinking with his butt.
  • Mikeymike - Harshlands
    Mikeymike - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

k, no comment on an insult.

Lucky you're on Sanctuary. On Dreamweaver most of us would probably say go F. yourself when you're calling for a cleric. you don't need one anyway with your apo powders. And we DO remember your name.

you're insulting again, and second since you're grinding alone, you can go kill bosses alone too then. clerics on sanctuary : he doesn't need a cleric. So F. that moron (to reply to an insult).

Lol, you are consistant in your insults.

Again are consistant in your insults.

And again, a blah blah blah of the other side of you body.The backside if you did't get it. YOU don't need clerics, so you assume the rest is the same as you. Talk about a narrowminded fool who thinks veno's are all that.

Sorry, but morons like YOU give everyone else not so full of themselves a bad name. You're a veno, so what ? You solo, so what ? You don't need clerics, who cares about your little pathetic selfish life ? And why do you play a squad based game anyway ?

I, for one, am VERY happy you're on Sanctuary and not on the server i play. Self centered morons that state they don't need clerics multiple times in one post and manage to insult 3x the same way should be banned from SQUAD based games.

You are so self centered in your "i am a veno and i don't need anyone" mentality that you FAIL big time in grasping this game concepts.

1. you play in squad most of the time , esp in higher lvls
    2. there are loads of factions with loads of clerics that you seem yto break down at every chance you get.
    3. Not mentioning the fact that you are obviously some **** freak that loves to insult players multiple times in a row, you are also over reacting to that persons post.

I just hope i don't know you in real life. Players like you wouldn't be counted in my circle of intelligent "normal" people. thats it for MY insults. And btw, why do YOU think that venos are the LAST on the list of clerics "to-save" list ? It's because of people like you and their selfish ungrateful mentality.

+1 to this lol
  • Alantor - Dreamweaver
    Alantor - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Oh, and, I_can_heal-- a veno with a herc can solo a hell of a lot. They are the 'solo class'. Your... threats? Don't work against them.

Not every veno has a herc....

Not every veno is a moron that doesn't need a cleric on certain occasions....

And veno's already have a bad rep. Making it worse doesn't help.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i hate it wen ppl do it. there shud be an option for not accepting certain buffs :/ like a filter system.

and thats coming from a barb...

barb=tank=needs to hold agro

bramble=reflects dmg=agro holder

also idk..in a pvp server it might be usefull xD(cuz 50 hp per sec or 100 is a lot if u ask me >.<)

run up to some1
    -buff-
    -sleep-
    -run-
    -lol from sz o.o-
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Who cares... i'll trade my apoc buff for a full set of cleric buff anyday.

A cleric can skip the mp/hp reg buff.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i don't see why something so insignificant can spark so much discussion, but that's why this forums is funny.

point of the OP:
    so to the nice clerics out there that will buff without asking...plz for the love of god check if ppl such as me have powders on, its obvious to see, cleric buff gives hp/mp, powder gives 1 or the other, im not ungrateful, but its anoying.

point of some **** punk:
    LOL this obviously means OP and everyone who agrees don't want cleric buffs, resses, or clerics in general period! enjoy your clericless fbs!
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • FissureX - Lost City
    FissureX - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lol all you healers are mad