Durability 62/124
Type Bow
Requisite Lv. 72
Requisite Strenght 40
Requisite Dexterity 218

Physical Atack +46
MP +185
Physical Atack +46

Droped in fb69 by last 2 bosses(forgot which 1)
Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Alyyy - Sanctuary on

Comments

• FissureX - Lost City
    FissureX - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    that's a good 200K gold
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    its a little better than unicorn :/
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Nemesyk - Raging Tide
    Nemesyk - Raging Tide Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i'd say no less than 100k
    Retired Character

New main is Alexenokin of Lost City
  • Valirah - Sanctuary
    Valirah - Sanctuary Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    its a little better than unicorn :/
    No, it's not.

Might be worth 100k, maybe a bit more, but only to those who prefer a blue glow over the Uni's green.

EDIT: For those too lazy/unable to do the math - the above bow has an average Patt of 858, the Uni has 900. I'd also take the Uni's +178 Acc and Nimble Proc over +185 MP.
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    No, it's not.

Might be worth 100k, maybe a bit more, but only to those who prefer a blue glow over the Uni's green.

EDIT: For those too lazy/unable to do the math - the above bow has an average Patt of 858, the Uni has 900. I'd also take the Uni's +178 Acc and Nimble Proc over +185 MP.

I agree, it's not as good as the Unicorn.

Stand-alone, the Unicorn is a decent weapon. It's just that when compared to W&C, it's inferior for grinding.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    so basicly im better off decomposing it yes :P?
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Unless you have archer as an alt poor as hell then yes since this bow has no "future" even if someone says that bow is better than Unicorn( which is BS my opinion), Unicorn can be upgraded and used through 80-90b:bye
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i have a 3x archer xD doubt i will ewer get un-lazy and lvl him
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:beatenup

ya i was too lazy to look up the base damages, the damage add-on is slightly better than Unicorn's so i figured it's base wasn't too far off. the accuracy on Unicorn is arguably not too useful as your accuracy is good enough anyways as far as hitting mobs/bosses is concerned
    wnight wrote: »
    Unless you have archer as an alt poor as hell then yes since this bow has no "future" even if someone says that bow is better than Unicorn( which is BS my opinion), Unicorn can be upgraded and used through 80-90b:bye

and Unicorn upgrading into Crimsonhorn doesn't mean you need to be stuck with Unicorn from 70-80, especially since OP found the bow. if a 3star is found to be better than it is better b:bye
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Valirah - Sanctuary
    Valirah - Sanctuary Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    the accuracy on Unicorn is arguably not too useful as your accuracy is good enough anyways as far as hitting mobs/bosses is concerned

OK, I don't get why folks always poo-poo the Accuracy adds of the Uni saying "archers have enough anyway" while 50% of those high enough to do so weild Misty rings.
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You can sell it. There are a large number of archers on HT that use 3* Crescent Moon Bows with horrible bonuses. Try to take advantage of such individuals' ineptitude on your server and sell to them.

Even 100k is better than the few mirages you obtain from it.
  • Reane - Sanctuary
    Reane - Sanctuary Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ive got the same bow except its +3 +1xx mp +1xx max p attack has a beautiful garnet and knockback stat, whats the price on that O.o
    Reane-archer-82
    HeavensRage-blademaster-65
    HeavenSorrow-venomancer-74
    Abby_G-assassin-57
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    OK, I don't get why folks always poo-poo the Accuracy adds of the Uni saying "archers have enough anyway" while 50% of those high enough to do so weild Misty rings.

maybe it's because the ring also gives +104 damage (something i haven't seen many lvl 78 rings beat), and no longer costs like 10m.

besides, are you going to go pking with a Unicorn? for the purpose of mob fights, which is pretty much all you'd use a Unicorn for, the accuracy is not necessary.