is it just me, or...

Nemesyk - Raging Tide
Nemesyk - Raging Tide Posts: 108 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
does the new psychic "reflect" buff have the ability to stack with bramble guard?

it just dawned on me that they have different buff icons...

if they -can- stack, good luck stealing aggro from dual-reflect-buffed barbs b:surrender
Retired Character

New main is Alexenokin of Lost City

Comments

• Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    does the new psychic "reflect" buff have the ability to stack with bramble guard?

it just dawned on me that they have different buff icons...

if they -can- stack, good luck stealing aggro from dual-reflect-buffed barbs b:surrender

Haven't tried that yet, sounds like it might just be what Barbs have always needed/wanted. A reflect for both magic and phys damage (If memory serves, the Psychic one reflects magic correct?).

~S
  • Zaei - Dreamweaver
    Zaei - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    THe vengence buff of psychics isn't a reflect. It dealsdamage based on the psy's Soul stat (forgot the exact name).

That stat raises based on level and equipment refine level of yoru character. It's not a reflect.
  • Nemesyk - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    THe vengence buff of psychics isn't a reflect. It dealsdamage based on the psy's Soul stat (forgot the exact name).

That stat raises based on level and equipment refine level of yoru character. It's not a reflect.

actually, the psychics get a reflection skill at a very low level, its one of their first buffs actually. it reflects damage, but also eats at your mana

@sai- not sure about -what- it reflects, but yea XD
    Retired Character

• DaiTenku - Sanctuary
    DaiTenku - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    it still works on others, and it "reflects" ALL hits I love it!
  • Zaei - Dreamweaver
    Zaei - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    That's what I'm saying, it's not a reflect. No matter what the enemy does to you in terms of damage, from 1 to 1000000, it will always do the same damage. It's a defense proc. It does have a reflect skill later though, but that's mroe like a super vengence rather than a reflect.
  • Nemesyk - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    That's what I'm saying, it's not a reflect. No matter what the enemy does to you in terms of damage, from 1 to 1000000, it will always do the same damage. It's a defense proc. It does have a reflect skill later though, but that's mroe like a super vengence rather than a reflect.

oh, i see what you mean now, sorry for teh confuzzlement b:surrender

it still serves the purpose of adding additional aggro like bramble, which is all that really matters b:victory
    Retired Character