Psy and Sin have no special weapons?

Options
Mendrol - Raging Tide
Mendrol - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Psychic
Hi i am lvl 20 and i saw cause i don't have special armor.I wanna know at what lvl i will get special armor tyb:laugh
Post edited by Mendrol - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Confused, your title says weapon, your post says armor. So I'm gonna go with weapon.
    Tideborn can do their fb19 like everyone else for trial dagger/soulorb but there is no tab. So people have to help out of the kindness of their heart for once instead of for xp. Or at 20 you get a quest to kill Qingzi (Final boss of FB29) Which you recieve a mold from, however you still need to create the mold (Gather mats and have high enough craft skill/have a friend with high enough craft skill)

If you mean armor. I've heard by 15 you should have all the tideborn specific quest armor gear just by doing the quests to level you up to 15. If you cant find quests use the find quest button in your quest log.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute