Sitting Embrace for Dummies

Options
Frijolero - Sanctuary
Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
edited December 2009 in The Fanatics Forum
ok, Im pretty sure you've seen this kind of picture before

20091129123131.jpg

So for all of you lovebirds that want to have that cuddly picture on your collections, I present you the one an only Frijolero's Sitting Embrace for Dummies

First of all, I must say this is not a glitch nor a ****, it's a lag based issue.

Havin, this in mind, lets get started:

1.- First, you need a girl and a dude (duh!)
2.- Second, make sure the male character has the sit action on a shotcut key, like the one shown on the pic.

20091215153752.jpg

3.- The third step is make the female mate send an embrace invitation to the manly man.
4.- Now, here it comes the tricky part:
With your mouse accept the embrace invitacion, and right after it press the sit shortcut key.
Don't prerss it to soon, but don't wait more than a second to do it.
5.- Voila, your cuddly image is ready to be saved for posterity.

20091120193632.jpg

As I said before, this is a lag issue effect, so you have more chances of doin' it on crowded places like West Archosaur or the main citites.
Also you could increase your lag by logging into msn, Skype, yahoo msn (or log to all at the same time), download a file from the internet, open your torrent manager and set it up to 10~20% of your bandwith, or log in from 2 or more computers on your network.

As my last words, this is a trial and error.
Sometimes you'll get nothing, sometimes both or only one can see it, and some other times you'll see something like this.

20091129123727.jpg

Now you know how to do it. Give it a try and if you are succesfull, post the results here.
Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
- June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Frijolero - Sanctuary on

Comments