Can someone give me guide for Psychic?

Options
spit1y
spit1y Posts: 5 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Psychic
i need aGuide of the ksills couse i lvl 20 and didn't up any skill !!can someone help me plz!!
[Tnx]

[Sorry for my bad inglishb:surrender]
Post edited by spit1y on

Comments

• Dragon_slayr - Sanctuary
    Dragon_slayr - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ill help u-but which psychic quest and which serer r u on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Life is every where
    It is in you now and forever it shall stay
    Life is the wind blowing sideways
    Life is the winter and the summer b:victoryb:victory
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ill help u-but which psychic quest and which serer r u on

That doesn't matter....You missed the point of this thread.

SKILLS, not quest.

Also, just try them out, no one really knows yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Onsakumaru - Heavens Tear
    Onsakumaru - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    4 a psychic, do the same build as u would for any other arcane armor character b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    mmmmm....u taste like noob >:)
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

/facepalm

Does anyone read anymore?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I recommend getting Aqua Impact, Spirit Blast, Black Voodoo, White Voodoo, and Landslide as high as possible. Get lvl 1 Torrent and Soul of Vengeance (there's really no point to increasing these further), and if you want to, get lvl 1 Tide Form, but it's fairly useless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spit1y
    edited December 2009
    Options
    mm but we need to chose a 1 voodoo black or white if you gond upgrade them both you will not have anogh spirit!!
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Sure you do. I have more than enough spirit to keep all of those levelled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    andracil wrote: »
    Sure you do. I have more than enough spirit to keep all of those levelled.

That's cuz you're so awesome Andi. The game inherently gives you more spirit, damage, defense, and money purely due to the high level of awesomeness.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • spit1y
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Now its ok but in higher lvl [30+]1 skill will cost 12 k spirit and its will not enough!!then if someone will get agood build of the skills plz sent to in privet or write it here!!
    tnx all
    [again sorry for my bad inglish]
  • Sonicbeast - Harshlands
    Sonicbeast - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    phisics suck ballzb:angry
  • spit1y
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i need the build plz T_T
  • DrawtheTide - Heavens Tear
    DrawtheTide - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    andracil wrote: »
    I recommend getting Aqua Impact, Spirit Blast, Black Voodoo, White Voodoo, and Landslide as high as possible. Get lvl 1 Torrent and Soul of Vengeance (there's really no point to increasing these further), and if you want to, get lvl 1 Tide Form, but it's fairly useless.

i dont find tide form useless, i mean of course u cant attack, but i find useful for swimming, and i look sexy as a fish b:cute ya lvl 1 is better, but i do like the increase in phys def lvl, that + white voodoo b:dirty
    Avatars: Name-Class-Guild-Server-lvl-Status
    AngelOfLies-Cleric-N/A-HT-79-Active mainb:victory
    DrawtheTide-Psy-N/A-HT-1X-Active now
    _CatGirl_-Veno-N/A-HT-62-Grinding alt, semi active
    DrawtheWaves-Sin-N/A-HT-3 (just started)- not very active
  • ExoKillr - Heavens Tear
    ExoKillr - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    spit1y wrote: »
    Now its ok but in higher lvl [30+]1 skill will cost 12 k spirit and its will not enough!!then if someone will get agood build of the skills plz sent to in privet or write it here!!
    tnx all
    [again sorry for my bad inglish]

you spelt english wrong buddy. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • TehMage - Lost City
    TehMage - Lost City Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

/facepalm..
  • spit1y
    edited December 2009
    Options
    mm there is already agood build?
  • callam
    callam Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I don't think there is the perfect build atm, we're only what? 3 days into the expansion?

This is the testing time for us. Only you can come up with your best build.

i.e. Do you prefer being defensive? Then prioritise your buffs and support skills. If you prefer to DD and be offensive, then prioritise your attack skills.
    IGN: Deimos
    Faction: Modo
    Level: 2X
    Server: East, untill OB when I'll switch to EU
    Guild: None for the moment.
  • Mikeymike - Harshlands
    Mikeymike - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

are you that much of an idiot?
  • _Juno_ - Heavens Tear
    _Juno_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hey Andib:pleased

What lvl is your TB :o?

and also can you give us anymore input on skills if you know some :3?
    plz and thx <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dogfighter11
    dogfighter11 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    im currently in the making of a psychic.
    im only lvl 16, but i started yesterday.
    you do NOT want to level up both sides of your skill tree, meaning you do NOT want to level up both spirit blast and aqua impact, or white voodo and black voodo.
    spirit blast and white voodo, if im correct, are for earth type attacks and defense; if you want to go for more defense, raise these and the rest on this side of the skill tree.
    if you want to go for attack, then go for aqua blast and black voodo.
    and of course, tide form is your last priority; only level it past 1 if you have extra spirit.
    as for the skills on the far right, those are vital as well; level those up.

this is what im going for, and it's the most logical way of building a character.
    this is quite similar to WoW (if you've played it); you NEVER go for two types of builds, only ONE.

id only level up the skills for both builds if i was like level 200+ and had enough spirits after my main skills are all maxed..lol

this is what im going for, and at lvl 16, im doing around 600-700 per monster that's the same level as me, as well as 1-2 level monsters higher than me.

psychic is a new class, so you gotta mess with it. this is just what i did. hope it helps and good luck.
  • Mikeymike - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    you do NOT want to level up both sides of your skill tree, meaning you do NOT want to level up both spirit blast and aqua impact, or white voodo and black voodo.
    spirit blast and white voodo, if im correct, are for earth type attacks and defense; if you want to go for more defense, raise these and the rest on this side of the skill tree.
    and of course, tide form is your last priority; only level it past 1 if you have extra spirit.

this is what im going for, and it's the most logical way of building a character.
    this is quite similar to WoW (if you've played it); you NEVER go for two types of builds, only ONE.

id only level up the skills for both builds if i was like level 200+ and had enough spirits after my main skills are all maxed..lol

this is what im going for, and at lvl 16, im doing around 600-700 per monster that's the same level as me, as well as 1-2 level monsters higher than me.

psychic is a new class, so you gotta mess with it. this is just what i did. hope it helps and good luck.

-1 this lol
  • _Juno_ - Heavens Tear
    _Juno_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

b:sweat don't even bring wow here... ever here of hybrid BM? all four bottum trees.. and lvl 200 + -.-" max level is 105 and whats wrong with wanting to go both ways even if so.

Edit: @Mikeymike you mean -90000 xS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mikeymike - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options

lets see okey ill go with dmg woo level 19 new skills. aww man the level 19 torrent skill which is on the left side sucks so badly like it abrely dose dmg and its a DoT wow fail. woo the skill landslide is the right side of the tree hmm wtf it deals soo much dmg and its a push back wow whats going on here???b:worried b:puzzled
  • arcaneenergy
    arcaneenergy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

regardless of what other ppl says, i thank you for taking the time to write this. Not everybody's opinions are the same. thx for the info
  • ImYourMartyr - Raging Tide
    ImYourMartyr - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Lol This isn't Wow...You gimp yourself if you only go down one side. Having both forms of attack (Water and Earth) Prevent you from getting WTH owned by either type that has a resistance to one of those not to mention they are built to work together. The two starter attacks should be maxed...Water torrent isn't fabulous for normal mobs (Great for bosses though) but skills further down are needed so you need it at level one...I'm leveling both the voodoo's although if I don't have the patience to sacrafice my exp to my genie for my spirit (Spirit is unlimited, talent points in Wow...Are not), white might fall a level or two behind black.

I can start you off until a higher level wants to pick this up.

Top priority:
    Aqua Impact
    Spirit Blast
    Black Voodoo (When used correctly with Landslide, you shouldn't get hit much if at all)

Level when you can:
    White Voodoo (Really a "AHHHH" Save your butt spell...I keep it up while running around aimlessly just incase and switch to Black while fighting)
    Landslide (Havn't grabbed the higher version yet so I'm not sure if it goes to top priority)

Keep at 1 (Unless you reallllly love them):
    Torrent (You should kill far before this has time to do it's damage except on bosses)
    Soul of Vengeance (Only gains range from levels)
    Tideform (Should be leveled behind just about everything...Traveling through water isn't used much especially once you start flying)
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Related question about Psychic skills. After being sent to Archo on lvl 20-21, where do Tideborns go to get their skills as we lvl up? I cannot find a trainer for Psychic anywhere even at the Elder. Plz does anyone know if Skill Trainers are available in the larger cities they are sending us to? If PW did not create these we will have to pay 1,000 coins just to go level skills up as we earn them. Its a long walk until can get wings? b:cryb:surrenderb:surrender
  • ImYourMartyr - Raging Tide
    ImYourMartyr - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    They are positioned nearby all the other classes trainers... Use the Npc finder or just spin your camera around when you are next to the other trainers XD
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    Giodia - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    That's cuz you're so awesome Andi. The game inherently gives you more spirit, damage, defense, and money purely due to the high level of awesomeness.

b:chuckle

I wanna be a mod for those special priviledges too.... pretty please b:cute