Which one, which one?

Options
Phantin - Dreamweaver
Phantin - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Assassin
Which is the better choice? Assassin or Psychic?
Post edited by Phantin - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• MetalsSource - Lost City
    MetalsSource - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    if u look at all the weapon requirments.... for assasin id choose archer over it cuz its like a lame type of close combat archer with no hp wat so ever... and the phsykicks r like ultimate wizzies ive been able to 1 shot every single mob so far thats my lvl and i detroy assasins in duels they never get a chance... just take my advice and look in archo at the warsouls its a good example of it look at *bow for archer* and *dagger for assasin* and the required stast... u will see how lame they rly are after thatb:cry
  • Ashendal - Dreamweaver
    Ashendal - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Assassin's aren't lame. Both of the new classes are glass cannons. They do lots of damage really quickly but go down hard if their met with a lot of HP all at once. I've been just fine and taken down a few Psychic's on my Assassin just like how I've taken out a few Assassin's on my Psychic. (I haven't chosen a favorite and I like both so I may continue on for a bit longer.)

Play around with both for a bit and decide for yourself. Both have their strong and weak points and both are quite fun. b:victory