Okay, seriously?

Options
Andross - Dreamweaver
Andross - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Suggestion Box
I just thought about something.
Flying mermaids?
Really, PWE?
What the hell were they smoking when they thought of giving the Tideborn wings?
I mean... cmon. FLYING MERMAIDS. Since when do mermaids fly?!
Now I know you're just gonna say, "Since when do humans fly on swords?" or "Since when do man-tigers fly on top of mythical creatures?"
But seriously... think about it. Flying mermaids?! At least the humans and untamed fly ON something instead of actually sprouting wings. The winged elves are... well... winged elves, so it makes sense that they can fly naturally using wings.
But... mermaids...
D:
Thank you for effing with my mind PWE.
*cries in a corner*

/pointless thread
Post edited by Andross - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    you mean....like this?
    flying-fish.jpg
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andross - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Options
    you mean....like this?
    flying-fish.jpg

rofl

But see, that's just a fish. It's not a mermaid O.o
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Well, look at it this way, the "wings" are highly original and seem to be more etheric than phisical. Tideborns seem to levitate with the "wing" auras rather than phisically use them to fly like most of the other aerogears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • IxTsuki - Dreamweaver
    IxTsuki - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    you mean....like this?
    flying-fish.jpg

you beat me to it .-. flying fish nothing odd about that
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm moving this to, suggestions? It seems like one b:surrender
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    you mean....like this?
    flying-fish.jpg
    Stop with that nonsense, it's not like we can see a fox sitting on a tiger standing on a manta in the game. This is supposed to be liek, ultrarealistic.
    edited December 2009
    Options

Sure, if you say so...b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andross - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Well, look at it this way, the "wings" are highly original and seem to be more etheric than phisical. Tideborns seem to levitate with the "wing" auras rather than phisically use them to fly like most of the other aerogears.

But... but... mermaids don't have wings D:
    Man for realz, go watch the little mermaid. No one had wings >:(

Nah, it's just QQ >.>
    edited December 2009
    Options
    These aren't "wings" per se. These are modified auras developed for levitation and flight. These are not biological apendages since they're made of energy. It's like the Seraphic Mist, those wings are etheric and are made of the Elves auric field. Elf and Tideborn wings are similar in that they are not biological, they are the modification of the characters aura. If they were biological wings they would be visble all the time like birds and some fish :P. The "aerogear" item helps the character shape his or her own aura in a specific way. Clerics have the natural ability to make their auras into feathers that can cause damage, they need a little extra help provided by the aerogear item to shape their auras for flight.

b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    These aren't "wings" per se. These are modified auras developed for levitation and flight. These are not biological apendages since they're made of energy. It's like the Seraphic Mist, those wings are etheric and are made of the Elves auric field. Elf and Tideborn wings are similar in that they are not biological, they are the modification of the characters aura. If they were biological wings they would be visble all the time like birds and some fish :P. The "aerogear" item helps the character shape his or her own aura in a specific way. Clerics have the natural ability to make their auras into feathers that can cause damage, they need a little extra help provided by the aerogear item to shape their auras for flight.

EPIC WIN b:shocked

I appreciate your honesty Andross! A good sense of humor goes a long way.
  • XXmirmirXx - Sanctuary
    XXmirmirXx - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    But... but... mermaids don't have wings D:
    Man for realz, go watch the little mermaid. No one had wings >:(QUOTE]

Mermaids can have wings =o. psh so what if they werent meant to have them. humans on swords, tigers carrying foxes riding a FLYING manta ray. this game is SUPPOSED to not make sence =D
  • Andross - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Options

o.o

/ragequit