assa's skills?

spuitelf
spuitelf Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Assassin
WTF are the assasin's skills?b:shocked
i really want to know becouse i now have a assa with only stats an 1 skill... ON LEVEL1!!!!!
please help me outb:sad
b:pleased b:pleased giving away all info i know about PW b:pleased b:pleased
Post edited by spuitelf on

Comments

• Nexina - Lost City
    Nexina - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    When you're in game, press the "R" key, and your skills should show up. Well, the ones you have will show up with just pressing "R", you'll have to click on the "Skill List" button to the bottom right, IIRC.

At this point, there are a few Assassins and Psychics closing in on lvl 30, but for the most part, everyone is at about the same information lvl as everyone else. Just check it out yourself, you'll be fine. ^_^

edit: Oh, I see that your poll options are about the Assassin's stats. Well, I would say probably 1str, 1 vit, 3 dex on even levels, 1 str(or 2, your choice) and 4 dex (or 3 if you go 2 str, to make each hit a bit harder) on odd levels.

I'm going to switch up between these, and possibly add some mag points, to hopefully extend the duration of the invisibility skill. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Screenshot of forum activity taken on November 9th, 2009.

Seems that PWI is worse at telling/keeping time than I'm accused of being.
    b:chuckle b:victory
  • SultryShade - Dreamweaver
    SultryShade - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    edit: Oh, I see that your poll options are about the Assassin's stats. Well, I would say probably 1str, 1 vit, 3 dex on even levels, 1 str(or 2, your choice) and 4 dex (or 3 if you go 2 str, to make each hit a bit harder) on odd levels.

I'm going to switch up between these, and possibly add some mag points, to hopefully extend the duration of the invisibility skill. b:victory

Personally I don't see why you wouldn't go pure at least for the first 20 levels because you kill so extremely fast you don't need that much hp (pure is 1 str 4 dex every lvl) As for your mag comment, ummm, seriously? I would recommend just getting a charm...
    I will not hesitate to beat you over the head with your own stupidity.

Yes I am a hypocrite.
  • Nexina - Lost City
    Nexina - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Personally I don't see why you wouldn't go pure at least for the first 20 levels because you kill so extremely fast you don't need that much hp (pure is 1 str 4 dex every lvl) As for your mag comment, ummm, seriously? I would recommend just getting a charm...

Well, I have yet to be able to try this class out, but it would seem to me that since the invisibility skill uses mana, the 'cheap' way out would be to invest in at least some mag points. Not every level, or even every 2 levels. I was meaning maybe 5+ lvls, or as needed. I don't mind throwing some stat points around to see how it works. :P That, and I don't have a lot of money to put into this alt that I'm going to make. If it happens to become my main, then I shall get a charm for it, but by then, if it becomes my main, I will also invest into some re-stat scrolls.

But overall, I'm the type to enjoy balance. I don't mind if I'm not hitting the hardest, but I'll be damned if I just allow my character to be killed because of a lack of vit/mag(well, not killed because of a lack of mag, but because of a lack of time to use the invisibility skill, which drains mana)/etc. At this point, seeing as the expansion has been live for around 10 hours now, it's all just speculation and testing what way happens to work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Screenshot of forum activity taken on November 9th, 2009.

Seems that PWI is worse at telling/keeping time than I'm accused of being.
    b:chuckle b:victory
  • The_Forgoten - Lost City
    The_Forgoten - Lost City Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    spuitelf wrote: »
    i really want to know becouse i now have a assa with only stats an 1 skill... ON LEVEL1!!!!!

I smell a troll.
  • MeiLin - Harshlands
    MeiLin - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I went pure dex build...and i am hoping the hp leaching skill will be able to cover my squishyness
  • NomuraAkashi - Sanctuary
    NomuraAkashi - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    What is it that people aren't getting about this?! Yes Sin are a dex build, but they need VIT because they are also close range. Archers don't need it because they usually kill mobs/players before they can close distance enough to deal significant dmg.
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    from what i seen the assasins slip stream strike is very good and there bleed skill helps alot for when ur meleeing. the first skill u get sucks hard at lvl 1 but the more u lvl it the better dmg it does by a large margin. of course the way u use the early skills will change once u get higher in lvl and start using better ones.

but the first set of skills u get from lvls 1-lvl 9 helps ALOT imo. alot better then meleeing anyway at those lvls...
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It seems to me that the assassin will be good at one on one combat, when they can stun and bleed like this. But put another mob into the mix, and poof. I have yet to actually try it out, since my screen keeps blanking on the sin. I've got the mentality to go with my main. That is, take aggro and keep it. We'll see how I do on a sin.
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spuitelf
    spuitelf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    spuitelf wrote: »

guys i was asking for skills and not for the poll because i know what stats an assasin needb:pleased
    now give me the skill list plsb:angry <-- :P
    b:pleased b:pleased giving away all info i know about PW b:pleased b:pleased
  • Nexdonuum - Lost City
    Nexdonuum - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Make an assassin and check the skill list. As I've already said. (this is an alt, and the other character I'm referring to by what I've already said is Nexina, the 2nd poster in this thread).

Seriously, it's not that hard. Or just wait for ecatomb to get it up.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quick learning Apprentice in the Arts of Subtle Killing.