Anyone else not gonna roll a tide born?

Mr_Mokona - Lost City
Mr_Mokona - Lost City Posts: 95 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
Im downloading new patch now and just wonderin: Anyone else not gonna roll a tide born?
(Im not, well at least not yet anyway)

An also anyone fearful of thier class becoming so called "obselete"? I see these topics now and again here and there...as its been coming closer to its release.

Seen a few question wether there will be any point to Wizzies compared to Psycics, im personally not worried either way. I love the my Wiz and dont think psycic will out dmg/ and or make us useless. In if they are effected, meh i still love wiz over any other class...
(unless Tideborn are gonna be EPIC)...which i really doubt.
Anyone else fearful for thier class?

So yeah, this aint a rant...(maybe a lil)...just wondering what you guys think. b:bye
Post edited by Mr_Mokona - Lost City on

Comments

• hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    not class becoming obsolete but it will become more difficult with 8 classes now. i mean its almost like they're trying to turn this into a solo based game. like all the classes cant even fit into one party together so yeah, 2 classes are gonna start to become less important and wanted. and based on what i read it might be the BM and wizard b:sad

as for me, i have no interest in the tideborn classes, im sticking to my archer and cleric.

Edit: wow i think i partied with you yesterday or something your name looks really familiar lol
  • Vandise - Sanctuary
    Vandise - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm happy to say both my main classes have something that can't be replaced, really. Clerics heal, venos have superior pulling distance to that of a genie. :/ Of course, I can see how wizards would feel threatened, but I personally like my DDs without fish fins.
    I guess we'll all just have to wait and see.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol how would the new races work out in rebirth?
    xD
    mayhaps frost runs.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RaidenKonari - Heavens Tear
    RaidenKonari - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm not going to roll a Tideborn...

...OH SHI--
  • Ryoku_ - Dreamweaver
    Ryoku_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    >.> hmm i dunno should i roll one?
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    >.> hmm i dunno should i roll one?

this guy/woman(not sure) is 22 already? holy poo
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i fallen in luv with my char i wont reroll b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Renesmee_ - Lost City
    _Renesmee_ - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    im sticking with my awesome veno, its taken me forever just to reach my 70s so why would i wanna start all over? i may try the new tideborn but i dont think i will....
  • XMiisery - Heavens Tear
    XMiisery - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    THe new classes, yeah there cute, real cute. but there not that great ive played both, and i still prefere my wonderful veno over both. b:heart
    anddont you worry bm's and wizzies, ill always love you morethen those fishies.b:cuteb:thanks
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I have little to no interest in new classes. Will hit 80 with wizard and stop leveling for some time - will try to max all skills and practice PvP before hitting 89 b:pleased

Ps. Cholla, you kinda inspired me to do so b:thanks
    Packs World International
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    THe new classes, yeah there cute, real cute. but there not that great ive played both, and i still prefere my wonderful veno over both. b:heart
    anddont you worry bm's and wizzies, ill always love you morethen those fishies.b:cuteb:thanks

thank u b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Havoque - Raging Tide
    Havoque - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    As you can see, I tried an assassin. But meh.., I like the playstyle and so on. But, however, I'll roll a BM on Harshlands.