Item Transfer?

Options
calvinh
calvinh Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Support Desk
Hello, I bought two super extend storage item and inventory item in Lost City server but I"m not going to play that character anymore and its very low level...Now i'm hooked in new server Raging Tide with new class its awsome! I wanna keep playing...is it possible PWI transfer those items to my new char?? its $50 items.... b:cry
Post edited by calvinh on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    No - they won't transfer them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • calvinh
    edited December 2009
    Options
    OMG why not? it's not cheap! and it just laying there that i'm not even use it anymore...and i'm not going to spend another $50 on that again...i'll use that money to buy on something else new like wings...flying things.. :(
    edited December 2009
    Options
    There are people giving up thousands of dollars worth of stuff to move to the new server. Asking PWI to transfer CS stuff to different servers just isn't feasible. You'd open it up for everyone in the game to ask them to transfer stuff every time they choose to switch servers. Just not realistic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Please submit a ticket to customer support.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

edited December 2009
    Options
    Ignore me . . .

Best of luck to ya.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • calvinh
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Ted, you're being rude and ridiculous. I never let you know whether they going to transfer for me or NOT. it's not important! it just bank storage and inventory extension stones.

In case if they do transfer for me, I'll be very happy and playing happy because I've been playing PWI for two years now and my highest level is 22 because I'm not hooked playing PWI....but with all these new expansion and new classes, i'm really impressed and enjoying starting all over again. I must say i'm very impressed with the new class and looking forward to keep playing with joy. I'm hooked so far.

I was just hoping PWI can do that to me but you being rude and drag my hope down.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    calvinh wrote: »
    Ted, you're being rude and ridiculous. I never let you know whether they going to transfer for me or NOT. it's not important! it just bank storage and inventory extension stones.

In case if they do transfer for me, I'll be very happy and playing happy because I've been playing PWI for two years now and my highest level is 22 because I'm not hooked playing PWI....but with all these new expansion and new classes, i'm really impressed and enjoying starting all over again. I must say i'm very impressed with the new class and looking forward to keep playing with joy. I'm hooked so far.

I was just hoping PWI can do that to me but you being rude and drag my hope down.

He was not being rude. They have stated and answered many people in the past saying that they will not move items/characters/etc cross servers. Also, PWI has not been out for 2 years.

edit: this is regarding Ted's first post. Dont know about the second one before the edit.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Kareshii - Lost City
    Kareshii - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    He was not being rude. They have stated and answered many people in the past saying that they will not move items/characters/etc cross servers. Also, PWI has not been out for 2 years.

^Copies what he says...b:chuckle
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Err - I was a touch rude in my last post pre-edit. That rudeness wasn't intended to be directed at the OP though . . . was supposed to be sarcastic in a funny way but it didn't come out like that so I edited out :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.