Music Instruments

Silvychar - Sanctuary
Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Suggestion Box
Hi again,

so Im still bored.

What do you think of implementing a music instrument system to that game? Just as fishing just for fun (got another idea with those music instruments, but wont post this today...=> I forgot my other idea D: ^^)

There are other MMO's in which you can buy yourself music instruments and play with them (*coughsgollumgollumcoughs*) and you can even perform within a "band" // form an orchestra and play all at once.

And if PW adds chinese instruments, no one would get hurt.

Like those:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_musical_instruments

Just choose your special ones, but in general I'd say some string instrument like a harp/guitar or here zither, a flute, and drums.

Also it would be cool to add one's own music and play it ingame... and a performing band would be great, too. Imagine a orchestra with many ppl (and the more ppl with different/same instruments there are, the different and greater will the music play be) There could be music jam contests and such!

What do you think of that idea? Bad or good?

-Silvy
Post edited by Silvychar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Caoijmhe - Heavens Tear
    Caoijmhe - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It's a nice idea, but... what would be the point behind the music-making, actually? Reputation, or something like that?
  • IVenomPearl - Sanctuary
    IVenomPearl - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Or it could be a new race's class that can carry an instrument as a weapon :3 I'd like that to be honest, but Im odd >.>
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    what would be the point behind the music-making, actually? Reputation, or something like that?

Just4fun... to relax a bit ingame^^ But that with reputation is good... an easy way to build up reputation!
  • Caoijmhe - Heavens Tear
    Caoijmhe - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Or it could be a new race's class that can carry an instrument as a weapon :3 I'd like that to be honest, but Im odd >.>
    I like that idea too, actually. But there's nothing wrong with relaxing a bit ingame too. b:cute