First to complete Nirvana

Options
Dark_kuma - Sanctuary
Dark_kuma - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
Just completed it 10 minutes ago with my squad. The last boss showed real team work..

Congratz to...

_julio
Hispazn
Celestelia
Majou
NaitomeaDesu
and myself

wooo b:victory
Post edited by Dark_kuma - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    GG :D

Now go find out how exactly the recast works :D
    b:dirty
  • Dark_kuma - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    exactly how the person who wrote the Tideborn - Tails of the mermaid or something i cant remember. Drop rate for nirvana sucks, it would take 100 runs for each of the players to upgrade 1 piece of armor or weapon and another 150 to do the next stage of upgrade....

sucks...
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    gz o.o

Sanct ftw >:D

any screenies o.o?of the dungeon thingie...
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_kuma - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    one of my squad on the 4th boss (other people in squad have pictures of us on the last - might get them to post when they get back on).

dgkw36.jpg

From what I heard this instance looks identicle to rooms in fb109 demon and warsong looks identicle to fb109 sage, as you can see, so much effort went into designing these...

The drop rate for the time it takes is absolute fail.

Once people figure these out it would only take 1.5 to 2 hours to run. But with only 3 - 5 runs a day taking possibly 6 - 10 hours a day with only 2 - 7 crystal drops a run...

for a group to complete their gear would maybe take years - literally no joke. I think this is far too much of an extreme, this game probably would have died by 2-3 years to come like most free mmos
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    completed too. but dam hate last boss. and sucky droprate.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Dark_kuma - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    yeah this whole instance won't be worth it unless drop rates improved
  • WraithKiller - Raging Tide
    WraithKiller - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    why increase the drop rate? u know in a few months packs will come out for that stuff
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    why do you people want increased drop rates... its like asking to have end game godly gear handed to you ~_~.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • XFeRX - Harshlands
    XFeRX - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    where did my post in here go >_>?
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anirudh - Lost City
    Anirudh - Lost City Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    How long does one run take?
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    LMFAO you can now basically farm weapons as good as Military Rank 8 in about 2-3 month with only 2 or 3 runs a day and you complain about droprates b:shutup
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    exactly how the person who wrote the Tideborn - Tails of the mermaid or something i cant remember. Drop rate for nirvana sucks, it would take 100 runs for each of the players to upgrade 1 piece of armor or weapon and another 150 to do the next stage of upgrade....

sucks...
    incoming packs...HIT THE DECK!!!
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    How long does one run take?

Depends on how you deal with last boss. but about 1.5 hours will be average after the first run. Rough estimate.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WraithKiller - Raging Tide
    WraithKiller - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

U too huh?
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    U too huh?

me was hungry....
    me eated teh posts.
    b:sweat
    sowwys
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Just completed it 10 minutes ago with my squad

But how would you know if you're the first to do it?
  • Dhboy - Dreamweaver
    Dhboy - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    level 100 and still have not figured out how to use your taskbar properly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Death smiles at us all.
    All a man can do is smile back.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Is this a sanctuary trend? You do something and immediately post it in General Discussion claiming to be the first.

You must be first right? Noone else made a topic in General Discussion so it must be true!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Is this a sanctuary trend? You do something and immediately post it in General Discussion claiming to be the first.

You must be first right? Noone else made a topic in General Discussion so it must be true!
    QFT b:bye

10char.........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lol kuma and yes gz guys. best fun in an instance I had since...idk lol

but yea drop suuucks. I got 1 one crystal in my invent but idk what its for..lol

so gg me <.< xD

and I have some screenies to that suck but I'll work on getting em up. just bosses I think
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Dark_kuma - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Firstly task bars are personal to the player, so stfu arrogant idiots.

Secondly, I would guess most squads would have posted if completed so I assume we were the first seeming as we completed just over 3 hours after the servers came back up or something.

and secondly, say you get 1 per run each on average, and say it does take 1.5 -2 hours a run.. if you manage to take advantage of the full 5 runs a day you have to spend 7 and a half to 10 hours in there to only get 5 crystals, so it would take 20 days of 7 and a half hours in there just for the grade 13 upgrade and then after another 30 days for the second...

so say you want all 6 pieces and weapon..

thats 350 days (probably more for days you cant do it) of pretty much having no life seeming as youd need money for charms/pots to do it with too.

I don't see doing this instance over and over for about a year interesting at all. I would just be repeatative and boring after a while. I like that they've made it kind of a challenge, but that's erm... stupid.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    QQQQQQ stuff isn't easy no g15 first day /packs /quit

ITS G15 GIVE YOUR HEAD A SHAKE, RANK 8 IS G14.
  • Dark_kuma - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yeah well rank 8 is easily obtainable by cash buyers during past events.

And secondly, this is supposed to end game content that's supposed to keep the level 100+ people interested. But the majority of people wont be doing 5 runs a day so that gear is about 2 years away down the line for most - I don't see that keeping most people interested in playing, I see it driving more players to not bother doing it (maybe weapon but about it) and just getting bored of the game in general.
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    you dont refine all your gear. most of those 100+ will have event head and boots which cant upgrade. people will do their weapon first then maybe top sleeves and pants at a leisurely rate. 2-3 months for a grade 15 lunar wand isn't bad
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Weapon first pants 2nd and I'd be good.

but lets not forget recasting
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yeah well rank 8 is easily obtainable by cash buyers during past events.

And secondly, this is supposed to end game content that's supposed to keep the level 100+ people interested. But the majority of people wont be doing 5 runs a day so that gear is about 2 years away down the line for most - I don't see that keeping most people interested in playing, I see it driving more players to not bother doing it (maybe weapon but about it) and just getting bored of the game in general.

cv weapons would take a good month to farm without the packs.

rank 8 farming in fb89 would take 2-3 months of a party farming for 1 person.

g15 is comparable to rank 8, it's new.. why would they make it easy? so you spend little money get g15 and quit?

it's endgame for a reason, not everyone will obtain it - it's a sign of dedication so if you aren't dedicated enough stop farming it and quit.

and then come back in 4 months when the items are in boxes.
  • Favu - Heavens Tear
    Favu - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Dark_kuma, can I go somewhat off-topic and ask how the hell you only have 3.7kHP and 7.4kMP as a level 100 cleric...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    heaven's tear ~ 100 cleric / 97 veno / 91 barb ~ soy lider de la faccion venganza
  • Mcflugal - Lost City
    Mcflugal - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Dark_kuma, can I go somewhat off-topic and ask how the hell you only have 3.7kHP and 7.4kMP as a level 100 cleric...?

I was wondering that too did you raise dex and str too high or something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Call 'em "Sins"..."****" just sounds wrong.
    "Hey mom just 5 more minutes im playing with my ****"
  • Dark_kuma - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Switched to LA recently and Have full Lunar LA which doesn't really have HP on it in hope to upgrade it.