What do You think Assassains will target in pvp?

13»

Comments

• Bulldowzah - Dreamweaver
    Bulldowzah - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i 'THINK'

HA assasins would mess up there ability to equip daggers
    the daggers prob needs dex
    so LA is gonna go good with the daggers

and archers got a new wep if they run outa arrows lol b:chuckle
    9x Barb
    6x Seeker
    6x BM
    6xCleric
    [SIGPIC]http://i38.tinypic.com/nco6ts.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • MYWolf - Lost City
    MYWolf - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Cant wait to perdition their **** b:laughb:dirty
    Sin will be soooooooooo weak against barbs
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    sins are gonna hit arcanes

but bm's and barbs will end them pretty quickly

(glad im a dex build atm...have fun missing vit folksb:chuckle)
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • rexberry
    rexberry Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hrmm.. well guys, here's an idea to play around with. Facing heavy armor users seems to be a concern for sins..
    Maybe combining the seal status ailment with the 50% decrease attack speed skill will work. Under those ailments the average axe user would take almost 2 seconds to execute an attack, which you have a skill that gives you 25% to avoid and this stacks with your evasion o.o
  • razad
    razad Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    rexberry wrote: »
    Hrmm.. well guys, here's an idea to play around with. Facing heavy armor users seems to be a concern for sins..
    Maybe combining the seal status ailment with the 50% decrease attack speed skill will work. Under those ailments the average axe user would take almost 2 seconds to execute an attack, which you have a skill that gives you 25% to avoid and this stacks with your evasion o.o

oh yeah! i ttly forgot about that 25% chance avoid skill...holy ****...bai bai HA dudes...
  • XXHinderXx - Heavens Tear
    XXHinderXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:thanks All of you have your own opinions on this some of you say Assassins will pwn others say they will suck without cash shop. Of course gear will be a major factor in just ho "pwn" your assassin is. What most of you have failed to realize is that the class is obviously very skill based. This means that it will not be a simple matter of LA vs AA or HA etc., it will be soley based on the way you play your character. Similar to how a crappy wizzie will get destroyed by an average BM but A wizzie who plays with skill can completely destroy the same BM...End point of discussion....its about skill not stats b:bye
    Excuse Me Mr./Mrs. GM....How exactly does this work?:

Welcome, XXHinderXx - Heavens Tear.
    You last visited: 12-31-1969 at 04:00 PM
    Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0.

1969?....Seriously....Thats wat it tells meh.....
  • rexberry
    rexberry Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Actually I realize how much skill is required to play this class ... this is what attracts me to them. I played a bm versed in 5 weapons because it was the most player-skill demanding character I could come up with.
    End point of discussion....its about skill not stats b:bye

Well, skill...and gear...
    ie checkbooks
    let's not forget that b:chuckle
  • Lynllie - Sanctuary
    Lynllie - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Reading this thread has been very educational. Thank you to all those who have already played the new classes for posting your experiences and opinions. b:victory I have no opinion to offer since I detest PvP (sore loserrrrrrrrrr. b:chuckle ^.-) but I will say this: It has been my experience in these games that anyone, given the proper disposition of the real person to their chosen class, and with the correct mind-set and skills (limberness of fingers and brain powah), can make any class uber awesome. b:pleased What I do know for sure, however, is that I am going to enjoy experimenting with these classes.

P.S. I think you all take it too seriously. >.> It's just a game. *breaks out a book and reads for 5 hours straight*
  • Venomocity - Lost City
    Venomocity - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I think they will go after all classes because they are critical melee characters. They use high dex like archers but have nice hp too. So they should be fine either way.
  • Kuniam - Sanctuary
    Kuniam - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I gotta say all of the above for 1 reason. Dexterity will be their main point. So plenty of crits + Evasion. I'm sure it will add up to just about anything. I'm not saying Assassians are over powered. Its just my personal opinion that Sins can put up a half decent fight with all.
  • AndreiHunter - Dreamweaver
    AndreiHunter - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    haha assasins wold suck vs barb's abd bm's at the bigining...at least till 70-80 xD till they have high evasion like archers b:laugh so at begining they will go vs arcane and light :D........they r like melle archers...with maybe more hp and a smaller crit,but in rest same dmg and armor......soo.......:D
  • Nexina - Lost City
    Nexina - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm willing to bet that the Assassin will be able to effectively take out robes/LA and will be able to beat Heavies if they know the class well enough. But then again, that's with most classes.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Screenshot of forum activity taken on November 9th, 2009.

Seems that PWI is worse at telling/keeping time than I'm accused of being.
    b:chuckle b:victory
  • Centll - Dreamweaver
    Centll - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Thank you for all your replies everyone, as of now the expansion is out and the skills can be seen for sin and sic now post your opinions now that its not speculation b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Why these horrible things happen to good people ill never know but theres always something you can do *picks up pitch forks and torchs* Calls forth Angry Mob b:angry