Problem with hair !

Options
khaleeji
khaleeji Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Support Desk
Im on sanctuary and im a wiz, i just saw they changed my hair ! Its now shorter and weird , pls give me back my hair I didnt asked for a new hairstyle ! b:cry
Post edited by khaleeji on

Comments

• theresa52
    theresa52 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    SAME HERE please give me back my hairb:angry
  • Iserya - Sanctuary
    Iserya - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    seems my hair are shortened a bit too, and i have another problem... top of some clothes disappearing sometimes, which means i'm half naked every 2 seconds :O
  • Nezarai - Sanctuary
    Nezarai - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Both the characters I play the most have *different hairstyles now than before the update, and I'm going to have to buy makeover scrolls to get them back to their original hairstyles unless the GM's do something about it -__- I don't want to have to pay money or grind for 6 months with TWO disgruntled characters just to fix what the update screwed up.

*by different, I mean drastically, to the point where I don't really want to play as them any longer.
    ^^ Nezarai, colorful Cleric of Sanctuary...IS ANGRY THAT HER HAIR GOT STOLEN D:<

b:flower The colors of life are precious. =3
  • Sandoval - Dreamweaver
    Sandoval - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I have the same problem too.

The original hair was long and wavy, now they are short and with an odd hairpin on it.
    Sandoval
    Rajawars Leader
  • khaleeji
    khaleeji Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    My old hairstyle , long and wavy, doesnt even exist anymore, now its with the hairpin and so ugly and short !
    Pls write them emails so we can get back the hair we had, not even with makeover scroll we cant do it so we need them to repair this mistake !
    b:sadb:cryb:angry
  • aure22
    aure22 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Same thing :( Now i have extremely silly haircut u never had been choosen
  • Clercie - Sanctuary
    Clercie - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    got the same problem!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I have the same problem too.

The original hair was long and wavy, now they are short and with an odd hairpin on it.

THIS
    ZMOG
    ME HAS BEEN SHAVED~!
    b:shocked
    b:infuriated
    and someone put a weird hairpin-hat thingy on me!~
    b:cry
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Minimono - Sanctuary
    Minimono - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    all my other characters were fine but the hair on my bm changed
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    same here.
    My char looks like **** now.

PWI, wtf?

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Same here.
    My wizard looks like **** now.

PWI, WTF!!!!! I want my hairstyle back or a free make-up scroll

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kliker001
    kliker001 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    2 of my characters have this problem too ! b:cry
    I want their original hair back !!!
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    this happened to me, my hair got changed, and i submitted a ticket of how it liiked before and how it looks now. im still confused though ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • aure22
    aure22 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm wizard and yes, i have same odd hairpin thingy in my unwanted haircut
  • Xorlia - Dreamweaver
    Xorlia - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Same here! My cleric had that pretty, wavy hairstyle, but now, like you guys, it has this crazy pin in it and is not attractive on her at all. :(

Though, did anyone notice for that style, that the thumbnail in the customization window looked nothing like the hair at all? Maybe it was a glitch style to begin with...o_o
    Xorlia-Assassin-4x
    KimEunMi-Blademaster-3x
    Fabrianne-Cleric-1x
    Xinyk-Venomancer-1x
    Kallias-Psychic-1x
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Please send i a ticket to Customer Support, and show screenshots if you have them.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Nezarai - Sanctuary
    Nezarai - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I sent in a ticket early this morning after the problem first arose, but haven't received a reply and several of my friends who had the problem have had their characters put back to normal. I just sent in another ticket with screenshots of my characters' before update/after update screenshots and I hope it gets resolved soon @~@ If I don't receive a reply on this ticket and nothing is done in the next few days, I'm going to post the screenshots here and hope a GM sees them and helps me fix the issue.

*The thumbnail of the original hairstyles I chose in the character customization screen did not match the style when it was actually on my characters before the update.

Just trying to get the information out there so I can get it fixed and stop having everyone wonder why I changed my characters to be so ugly when they were fine before.
    ^^ Nezarai, colorful Cleric of Sanctuary...IS ANGRY THAT HER HAIR GOT STOLEN D:<

b:flower The colors of life are precious. =3
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited December 2009
    Options
    We are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it. Please refer to this thread for any further questions, comments, or concerns:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=548372
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

This discussion has been closed.