Tidebor OVERKILL!!!?

chimpot
chimpot Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
This isn't the perfect world I've work my butt off for. This may sound lame but I play this game to become a high ranking badass and not for the story. Now this new group comes in with there speed, wings, unique styles and enhanced detail. Soon there will be groups of tideborn that will be a higher level than me. I don't know how this is possible but with this screwed up market and cheap exp bonuses I wouldn't be supprised. Mabe I'm just running my mouth but I feel like Perfect World is just trying to get more and more money off us users lately. Where's the old trusted user's updates?? I'd rather Perfect World update all classes than making a new Superior race.....If you disagree with what I'm saying here your either disillusioned with this new race, or you've given up your old character(s) and all of the time you put into them.
b:angry
Post edited by chimpot on

Comments

• Devil_Vergil - Lost City
    Devil_Vergil - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i kinda agree with u....but HOOOOWWW is the new classes superior...in ANY way???
  • Zyfou - Heavens Tear
    Zyfou - Heavens Tear Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    chimpot wrote: »
    This isn't the perfect world I've work my butt off for. This may sound lame but I play this game to become a high ranking badass and not for the story. Now this new group comes in with there speed, wings, unique styles and enhanced detail. Soon there will be groups of tideborn that will be a higher level than me. I don't know how this is possible but with this screwed up market and cheap exp bonuses I wouldn't be supprised. Mabe I'm just running my mouth but I feel like Perfect World is just trying to get more and more money off us users lately. Where's the old trusted user's updates?? I'd rather Perfect World update all classes than making a new Superior race.....If you disagree with what I'm saying here your either disillusioned with this new race, or you've given up your old character(s) and all of the time you put into them.

I think you may be mistaking apples for oranges in this case.
  • Gohanssj - Heavens Tear
    Gohanssj - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    im sorry but i somewhat disagree with ya cause i have all the time in the world :P and as for my char lvl its easy to lvl up in this game
  • _Myrddin_ - Harshlands
    _Myrddin_ - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    go play some platform. mmorpg arent suited for ya
  • chimpot
    edited December 2009
    Yep disillusioned lvl 20's. No lives and a nice big visa dedicated to perfect world. Trolling around pretending to sound like authentic mmorgp gamerzzzz by leaving one sentence responses. Just buy some more exp scrolls with mommies debit and lvl your new emo tideborn to lvl 90.
  • Gohanssj - Heavens Tear
    Gohanssj - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i don't use cash shop at all and i still think this game is easy to lvl in o.o your assumptions are incorrect i just have alot of free time for this game XD and while you QQ im going in game to play XD
  • _Myrddin_ - Harshlands
    _Myrddin_ - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    nab i'm in the mmorpg world since 1999.
    so STFU
  • Sandaili - Dreamweaver
    Sandaili - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Where's the old trusted user's updates?? I'd rather Perfect World update all classes than making a new Superior race.....If you disagree with what I'm saying here your either disillusioned with this new race, or you've given up your old character(s) and all of the time you put into them.

Well, one....

Venos and Untamed don't have jack for customization. I mean, one - why on earth can't we color our ears and tails a different color? It's possible, but we're not allowed to. Why can't we mix and match our tails and ears?

And why isn't there ANY customization for the male Untamed? Oh, I can change my eye color. WOOOOWWWW.

So I understand what you are saying about update the old classes. But if you had tried to make a Tideborn you'd notice that half the **** you can customize is not available. So....the "tons of detail" thing just went out the window.

I'd be happy with them allowing the veno changes I talked about, and also morphological changes for the male Untamed. This would make it a "perfect" world. Hehe...
  • Belligero - Sanctuary
    Belligero - Sanctuary Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This topic shouldn't have even gotten a response in the first place.

It's just the ranting of a bitter player that likes the new class but too stubborn to try it out because he "spent" too much time on his current one.

Now let this topic be buried.
    Belligero
  • chimpot
    edited December 2009
    its cool if u got time on your hands to do daily quests etc. And I don't use real cash in game either, but the auction has been flopping around so much that I've lost my income and all I see is high gold and wastefull items like gamble boxes. Perfect World inc. has pulled a corporate revolution pyramid seam on us. -thats my opinion so don't take it to heart and claim to be a better RPGer.... wherever that will get your ego.
  • SnuggleWolf - Harshlands
    SnuggleWolf - Harshlands Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    beware OP im an over powered tideborn and i will make u emo b:victoryb:laugh
    ALL SHALL FEAR MY WRATH AND MY.......SNUGGLES?b:puzzled
  • chimpot
    edited December 2009
    nab i'm in the mmorpg world since 1999.
    so STFU

"nab" -koodos no life mmo fan 1999. just "stfu" and let someone with a similar views post. Trolling isn't gonna get you anywhere when you could be playing your new class.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    QQ
    moar?
    yesh?
    lol......seriously you don't try hard enough........b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    be careful OP im an overpowered TideBorn and im comming to get u b:laughb:victory

off topic: hello hamsta b:bye
  • Vko - Heavens Tear
    Vko - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol the worst, is that in part... this guy is right... they are overpowered xD just check the asia servers xD daaaah
    but still... if a tideborn catch you, is cuz the player is better, faster, stronger, or just richer xDDDDDD
    o.o i play slow so im used to get passed even by old classes... so xD new class = more friends ^^
  • Sandaili - Dreamweaver
    Sandaili - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited December 2009

I had to write this again as my first post was eaten (?)...but....

PWI's venos and barbs don't have much options as far as customizing. Hell, you can change the EYE COLOR on a barb. :/

But venos should be able to change color on tails/ears, and mix and match. They can't, and won't, and yes this should be available.

But - have you tried making a Tideborne yet? You can't do eyeshadow, lipstick, nothing....hair styles are few....seems that they are not as customizable as you are thinking. Just an observation.
    edited December 2009
    I had to write this again as my first post was eaten (?)...but....

PWI's venos and barbs don't have much options as far as customizing. Hell, you can change the EYE COLOR on a barb. :/

But venos should be able to change color on tails/ears, and mix and match. They can't, and won't, and yes this should be available.

But - have you tried making a Tideborne yet? You can't do eyeshadow, lipstick, nothing....hair styles are few....seems that they are not as customizable as you are thinking. Just an observation.

they aint we get to change hair eye and skin color and on males there was only very few hair styles
  • sam186
    sam186 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Its an accumulation of the little things, such as customization of skin tones, unique meditation is just b.s., Weapons classes that are unique to only Tideborn. Another Wing class?! This just seems like a rehash of the other races. And they also have perks like swimming speed/running speed and attack speed. With all of this appeal why would any new players choose any other class. If only PW had enhanced all the races rather then just the new tideborn race. It would be nice to see the other races look and play as good as the tideborn. The tideborn flow much better than the rest of the races. All that other races have gotten is new clothes and items for the past year or so that are just new fads like "biker" "school" "punk" "air jordan shoes" etc. which are all getting too pricy. They give us all of these products that dont enhance the gameplay. I think that instead of all of the weekly bake/beg sales they should focus on gameplay and every class.
    edited December 2009
    sam186 wrote: »
    Its an accumulation of the little things, such as customization of skin tones, unique meditation is just b.s., Weapons classes that are unique to only Tideborn. Another Wing class?! This just seems like a rehash of the other races. And they also have perks like swimming speed/running speed and attack speed. With all of this appeal why would any new players choose any other class. If only PW had enhanced all the races rather then just the new tideborn race. It would be nice to see the other races look and play as good as the tideborn. The tideborn flow much better than the rest of the races. All that other races have gotten is new clothes and items for the past year or so that are just new fads like "biker" "school" "punk" "air jordan shoes" etc. which are all getting too pricy. They give us all of these products that dont enhance the gameplay. I think that instead of all of the weekly bake/beg sales they should focus on gameplay and every class.

any class (other then barbs) can change there skin tone. yeah we have another wing class but what else is there, i mean come on untamed have basicly taken every other flying animal possible with there flyers. we have an increased swimming speed but elves have increased flying speed going to QQ over that? we really only have the unique meditation that makes us any different really from any class and woopy we turn into a merperson thats really going to make a difference. plz stop crying over little things like that what the tideborn have special (daggers and soul orbs) are no different then Bms being able to use all weapons minus magic and class weapons. its part of the race
  • Poizon - Harshlands
    Poizon - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Don't take the game to seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Don't take the game to seriously.

How can u not when people spend thousands on PW?
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Your QQ makes my phoenix's Flesh Ream stronger.

Keep going...eventually I'll be able to 1-shot barbs with it. ^^
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • maocchi
    maocchi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009

I bet they'll release a patch with new hairstyles and other "new" customization options after about a week, making the mass of people who made a Tideborn in the first day buy makeover scrolls.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Or they could just wait for the free makeover scroll from Man Hung. (If they oracled their way past the mantou quest... well, they can afford 2 gold for a makeover scroll, I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Challotte - Dreamweaver
    Challotte - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    How can u not when people spend thousands on PW?

It's easy - it's called "putting things in perspective."

Anyone that is spending thousands of RL $ on an online game either has alot of disposable income, can afford to do it and should just quit and move on if they stop having fun, or they are spending RL $ on something they shouldn't be spending it on in the first place.

Enjoy the "journey" with some good friends rather than rushing to be the best at the end game and things quickly fall into perspective :)
  • Jibreel - Harshlands
    Jibreel - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    the whining >_>
    i got an idea, buy your own private server. make yourself the unbeatable GM char. tada, your the BEST! and make sure whoever joins cant get even 30+ by limiting max. lvl :)
    its just a game!
  • LordMiroku - Dreamweaver
    LordMiroku - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2009

I disagree... Love the new race
    (i gave my old char :p)
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This isn't the perfect world I've work my butt off for.
    Didn't know you worked your butt off for a online game...kinda patheticb:chuckle
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • megaman7078
    megaman7078 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i have a better idea. could a mod/gm lock the thread before the fires get out of control?
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Thread was obviously made to troll, as demonstrated by the OPs responses, closing the thread now.
This discussion has been closed.