Liven Up The Server =)

Dinark - Lost City
Dinark - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Hey Every1,

As When The Updates / Expansion is Complete im goin re-rolling and maving to Harshlands Server I read over your forums a bit and well..
From what i can see your server's PvP is dying ? and started to think of a couples things that might make it better..

1 : From what i can see Kylin and Kingdom are domination factions.. Well Since Conqueror ( The Biggest and Strongest faction on Lost City ) disbanded after they had hold of every Turf on Map TW Became Amazing, Every Faction that was any bit good at all are goin for TW now and its Very Intresting..
So one thing i suggest and as stupid as it sounds.. Kylin and Kingdom Split. maybe into 2 or 3 different factions each.. would make it alot more intresting..

2 : Pk / Rpk One thing that is very comon is you wont kill your friends and i guess thats fair enough.. but.. why not ?? hes gonna drop gear ? well its your drop so pick it up and give it back lol..

Rpk in genral.. Alot of ppl are to affraid to go red named due to loss of gear but its the game.. you came to a pvp server to have some fun killin people right ? then why not ? Worst that can happen is you drop somthing in which case you can replace.. Dont forget you all hav a chance of killin som1 for drops which is kinda fun.. might get a shard, mold, weapon.. anything goes.. but its all replacable..

Thats all i got off the top of my head atm but post your ideas too.. Com on people its a game, Liven up =D
Signiture Designed By meh ! b:cool b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Learn Chinese :
Great! - Fa Kin Su Pah : Your Body Odor is Offensive - Yu Stin Ki Pu
Thats Not Right - Sum Ting Wong : Stayin Out of Sight - Lei Ying Lo
Are you Harbouring a Fugitive - Hu yu Hai Ding : Our Meeting Is Next Week - Wei Yu Kum Nao ?
This is a Tow Away Zone - No Pah King : Did You Goto the Beach - Wei Yu So Tan
Post edited by Dinark - Lost City on

Comments

• Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hey Every1,

As When The Updates / Expansion is Complete im goin re-rolling and maving to Harshlands Server I read over your forums a bit and well..
    From what i can see your server's PvP is dying ? and started to think of a couples things that might make it better..

1 : From what i can see Kylin and Kingdom are domination factions.. Well Since Conqueror ( The Biggest and Strongest faction on Lost City ) disbanded after they had hold of every Turf on Map TW Became Amazing, Every Faction that was any bit good at all are goin for TW now and its Very Intresting..
    So one thing i suggest and as stupid as it sounds.. Kylin and Kingdom Split. maybe into 2 or 3 different factions each.. would make it alot more intresting..

2 : Pk / Rpk One thing that is very comon is you wont kill your friends and i guess thats fair enough.. but.. why not ?? hes gonna drop gear ? well its your drop so pick it up and give it back lol..

Rpk in genral.. Alot of ppl are to affraid to go red named due to loss of gear but its the game.. you came to a pvp server to have some fun killin people right ? then why not ? Worst that can happen is you drop somthing in which case you can replace.. Dont forget you all hav a chance of killin som1 for drops which is kinda fun.. might get a shard, mold, weapon.. anything goes.. but its all replacable..

Thats all i got off the top of my head atm but post your ideas too.. Com on people its a game, Liven up =D

1. They will never split, so cancel that out. It's called "we're too greedy, we worked so hard for this" yadda yadda yadda.
    2. Carebears, so no RPK will be happening. Why? They think it destroys a faction...which is completely false.
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Go away. You know nothing about Harshlands, bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hey Every1,

As When The Updates / Expansion Is Complete Im Goin Re-rolling And Maving To Harshlands Server I Read Over Your Forums A Bit And Well..
    From What I Can See Your Server's Pvp Is Dying ? And Started To Think Of A Couples Things That Might Make It Better..

1 : From What I Can See Kylin And Kingdom Are Domination Factions.. Well Since Conqueror ( The Biggest And Strongest Faction On Lost City ) Disbanded After They Had Hold Of Every Turf On Map Tw Became Amazing, Every Faction That Was Any Bit Good At All Are Goin For Tw Now And Its Very Intresting..
    So One Thing I Suggest And As Stupid As It Sounds.. Kylin And Kingdom Split. Maybe Into 2 Or 3 Different Factions Each.. Would Make It Alot More Intresting..

2 : Pk / Rpk One Thing That Is Very Comon Is You Wont Kill Your Friends And I Guess Thats Fair Enough.. But.. Why Not ?? Hes Gonna Drop Gear ? Well Its Your Drop So Pick It Up And Give It Back Lol..

Rpk In Genral.. Alot Of Ppl Are To Affraid To Go Red Named Due To Loss Of Gear But Its The Game.. You Came To A Pvp Server To Have Some Fun Killin People Right ? Then Why Not ? Worst That Can Happen Is You Drop Somthing In Which Case You Can Replace.. Dont Forget You All Hav A Chance Of Killin Som1 For Drops Which Is Kinda Fun.. Might Get A Shard, Mold, Weapon.. Anything Goes.. But Its All Replacable..

Thats All I Got Off The Top Of My Head Atm But Post Your Ideas Too.. Com On People Its A Game, Liven Up =d
    Gtfo!!
  • _Myrddin_ - Harshlands
    _Myrddin_ - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    worst
    you know nothing in life if you think ppl take this as a game
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Thats nice of you to consider us in your thread, but that practically insults some of us... You don't know enough about Harshlands to comment on us like that, since it's about to cause flame and trolling below me b:surrender

b:sweat Good luck, and if you really want a taste of Harshlands, don't believe on the rumors and the threads, actually play on it :P
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Loner - Harshlands
    Loner - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Rpk? I pked kos and people were like you bish im gonna get you kicked out of KD/**** you and your OP bird QQQQQQQQQ.. It gives me a headache b:surrender
  • Dinark - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    First.. Ya it was a very small chance i thought Kylin and Kingdom wud split.. and i do know how hard it is to work for all the turf you own but after Conqueror spliting LC server hav livened up SO much!..

And for you sayin gtfo and idk wat im talking about.. well i hav been thro wat look like the exact same thing..

And i didnt mean that "doin this" is a game but you can do wat ever you want in a game and not hav to worry so much about it, because any mistakes you make can ALLWAYS be made up for..

And @ Loner, Kill who ever.. if they complain tell them re-roll on PvE server.. think its pathetic all the ppl that QQ about bein RPK'd, atm on LC i re-rolled a pure magic wiz so im counted as an easy target, get ppl killin me all the time.. Alot of time due to well timed genie skills i can evade death or kill my attacker if the lvl differece is not too much but PvP is wat this game is based around isnt it ? ( TW )

Think its funny that so many ppl complain about Harshlands goin downhill but wont do anything to make up for it..

True i havent played server much yet, but a PvP server is a PvP server..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Learn Chinese :
    Are you Harbouring a Fugitive - Hu yu Hai Ding : Our Meeting Is Next Week - Wei Yu Kum Nao ?
  • Vivre - Harshlands
    Vivre - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Think its funny that so many ppl complain about Harshlands goin downhill but wont do anything to make up for it..

I agree with most of what you had to say, but those were very idealistic hopes... Human reality doesn't always make sense when you're standing from the outside looking in. But then when you're the one who has the territories and the friends, I think you'll discover that you don't really want to split up your faction or kill your friends for 'fun' either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What is this 'res' you speak of? b:cute
  • Chershir - Harshlands
    Chershir - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    the op seems like he had good intentions, but really - the forums seem totally full of PVP QQing and since the new server is PVE it would indeed appear that HL is not the hot place to be...
    but that's fine b/c everyone (exaggeration, i know) on HL knows they're part of a community, and if that makes us black sheep to the other server-dwellers, well whatever.
    what i'm getting at is that HL has its own flavor, and the people who stay there like it. sure it will evolve over time, and we're welcoming of new people, but don't expect it to change suddenly into LC...
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    What ever it is ur smoking, i want some b:dirty
  • Dinark - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    I agree with most of what you had to say, but those were very idealistic hopes... Human reality doesn't always make sense when you're standing from the outside looking in. But then when you're the one who has the territories and the friends, I think you'll discover that you don't really want to split up your faction or kill your friends for 'fun' either.

Your Very right now that i think more about it, and for the ppl who i offended or anoyyed i am sorry.. didnt think it through enough what i said..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Learn Chinese :
  • SugarCookie - Harshlands
    SugarCookie - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Your Very right now that i think more about it, and for the ppl who i offended or anoyyed i am sorry.. didnt think it through enough what i said..

Obviously. b:chuckle
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Obviously. b:chuckle

SugarCookie b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You don't know what your talking about. We don't RPK because it allows the server to grow. We want more people to play but if they can't progress then they wont. Then all you will continue to see is KD and KY and everyone around them that hold their breathe to see who wins.

RPK doesnt break a guild, since when? Atleast a decently contructed one. I don't know if your pissed we are not RPKing or if you another person that needs to continue to point out flaws in a server.

We arnt going to split, we are going to take land, and you will watch as we do because it just happen to play out that way. When all land is ours will we split? I would hope so actually, maybe after a few weeks of nice pay sure. KD is geared like **** anyways so we need money, never enough.

I think when people say "make the server interesting." they basically mean kill whoever is in control cause I want a piece. If your not KY or KD then deal with it. Play more, grind harder, do something and you will be part of the action and u can feel like a "factor" which i believe is stupid.

Anyways its fun killing EA's with my +2 lunar bow/armour. Except embustero i mean skills and timing can only account for so much. =p
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    We arnt going to split, we are going to take land, and you will watch as we do because it just happen to play out that way. When all land is ours will we split? I would hope so actually, maybe after a few weeks of nice pay sure. KD is geared like **** anyways so we need money, never enough.

All your lands are belong to ****.
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I dont play Pwi long enough to comment this and i really dont know on what extent pvp exist on harshlands in the highlevels but

Dont beg others for a change, just be there and make it happen ... else b:bye

See you on the Server (i hope)
    I hate Room 38
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You don't know what your talking about. We don't RPK because it allows the server to grow. We want more people to play but if they can't progress then they wont.
    Allowing RPK does not make you WarLords.
    Then all you will continue to see is KD and KY and everyone around them that hold their breathe to see who wins.
    That's already the case even without RPK.
    RPK doesnt break a guild, since when?
    There's never been a serious RPK guild on Harshlands.
    We arnt going to split, we are going to take land, and you will watch as we do because we did PvE TW's and crystal sprints until we had half the map.
    Fix'd.
    When all land is ours will we split? I would hope so actually, maybe after a few weeks of nice pay sure. KD is geared like **** anyways so we need money, never enough.
    That's the fault of the individual members' entitlement mindset and inability to properly manage their funds, not that 350mil/week is insufficient.
    I think when people say "make the server interesting." they basically mean kill whoever is in control cause I want a piece. If your not KY or KD then deal with it. Play more, grind harder, do something and you will be part of the action and u can feel like a "factor" which i believe is stupid.
    This part is actually not stupid.
    Anyways its fun EA's with my +2 lunar bow/armour.
    Why are you trying to kill other archers in TW? Why is your gear +2? Why am I in this guild?

Anyhoo, Martin's post unfortunately represents the prevailing mindset of the server, which is why it obviously won't change. Everyone wanting change but lacking balls to actually go change something has been plaguing the server since it came online.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Allowing RPK does not make you WarLords.

That's already the case even without RPK.

There's never been a serious RPK guild on Harshlands.

Fix'd.

That's the fault of the individual members' entitlement mindset and inability to properly manage their funds, not that 350mil/week is insufficient.

This part is actually not stupid.

Why are you trying to kill other archers in TW? Why is your gear +2? Why am I in this guild?

Anyhoo, Martin's post unfortunately represents the prevailing mindset of the server, which is why it obviously won't change. Everyone wanting change but lacking balls to actually go change something has been plaguing the server since it came online.

Yes well as this as seemingly stands true enuff to the time i played, there was also a different mindset in some other people; a certain unwillingness to work with what they got, instead being picky "Well xyz is a baddies and zyx is blah blah" *cough*

Regardless, it takes time to make a difference, and it seems as if nobody has the patience. Its much easier just to reroll on the new server for instance. Anyways, goodluck to whoever has aspirations of making a difference. If theres one thing i learned thru trying the first 3-4 months of the server to get people against pve-to-the-top guilds like crimson, its that you need dedication b:chuckle
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • scizophrenicmuffen
    scizophrenicmuffen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    "There's never been a serious RPK guild on Harshlands."
    Was it not (I think the name was) QQme's soul point of being there was to rpk anyone and everyone?
    I think It's QQme Mybe its just QQ... but hay w/e... And I have not been on for the time. (school) But what hapened to West gate camping? You could sit there there all day and Jost see One kid die then he gets a few ppl and Ect...
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    QQme wasn't a serious guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    someone make a guild called pot heads and I bet half of the server will wanna joinb:laugh
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    "There's never been a serious RPK guild on Harshlands."
    Was it not (I think the name was) QQme's soul point of being there was to rpk anyone and everyone?
    I think It's QQme Mybe its just QQ... but hay w/e... And I have not been on for the time. (school) But what hapened to West gate camping? You could sit there there all day and Jost see One kid die then he gets a few ppl and Ect...

QQme was originally a holding guild for Crimsons "Perma-KoS" untill we could switch over to kylin for tw to "take out crimson". It kinda just blew up into something we didnt expect/want it to be,
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Until KD takes all land there wont be an organized disband. Kylin wont give up either. Zulu has the potential to take multiple lands. Takoda/Karma fighting alongside Kylin may yield more lands away from KD.

RPK is expensive, maybe if they reduced the price of scrolls/charms there would be more activity.

Server is interesting, its as tight and competitive at the top as its ever been and there are some good factions outside of the main territory holders to consider.

I love Harshlands, I also love that i'll finally be level 95 tonight! Might have to kill a bunch of people to test out my new gear b:victory
  • Mrg - Harshlands
    Mrg - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ok I'm just gonna say this.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE HOW THE SERVER IS NOW THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Seriously for all the whining I see on this forum about how big KD and KY are there sure is no action in game to try and change things. There are plenty of people in this game that are at a decently high level sure KD and KY have a lot of them but that doesn't mean that they are exclusively in those two factions.

All it takes to become a major TW contender these days isn't level it's coordination. I mean hell anyone can buy their level and getting to 90 isn't as hard as it used to be what with GV and FC. But if you people really want change then coordinate with each other and make some guilds that can pose a threat to the powerhouses on the server.

I mean all the tools are in front of you all you have to do is put them together and bam KD or KY loses a land.

Much respect for all the guilds out there trying to take land each week. And for the rest of you grow a pair and help or try to form a guild to fight yourself.

Complaining on the forums does nothing how bout you go try to take some land from us. Even if you fail at least you're doing something about keeping the server fun.

I'm done.
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Until KD takes all land there wont be an organized disband. Kylin wont give up either. Zulu has the potential to take multiple lands. Takoda/Karma fighting alongside Kylin may yield more lands away from KD.

RPK is expensive, maybe if they reduced the price of scrolls/charms there would be more activity.

Server is interesting, its as tight and competitive at the top as its ever been and there are some good factions outside of the main territory holders to consider.

I love Harshlands, I also love that i'll finally be level 95 tonight! Might have to kill a bunch of people to test out my new gear b:victory

What server are you playing in cause I wanna play there.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • XNiNjABlax - Harshlands
    XNiNjABlax - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i kill my friends for fun b:laughb:chuckleb:pleased
  • noheaven23
    noheaven23 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:surrender QQ? Harsh lands is like any pvp server on any game to be quite honest with all of you. I just don't see what is so horrible about it.. I RPK all the time and always did up until i left a few months ago.. Now that I'm back I still RPK and RPK on my new alt.. There's always going to be people who QQ and complain about getting pked- As will there be factions who are easily molded and scared you could say into not rpking because of the "policing" that kylin and KD does but that's all **** **** anyways- Why play on a PvP server if you're afraid of getting killed? Dolls are available same with Safety lock.

Every pvp server on any game has the same issues that harsh lands does the only reason why it looks so bad is because of the forum drama queens or those "factors" who say otherwise or cry because they "can't" find pvp which is completely ridiculous. PvP dosn't have to be only KOS..

Masakari
  • FiftyThousan - Sanctuary
    FiftyThousan - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    noheaven23 wrote: »
    b:surrender Qq? Harsh Lands Is Like Any Pvp Server On Any Game To Be Quite Honest With All Of You. I Just Don't See What Is So Horrible About It.. I Rpk All The Time And Always Did Up Until I Left A Few Months Ago.. Now That I'm Back I Still Rpk And Rpk On My New Alt.. There's Always Going To Be People Who Qq And Complain About Getting Pked- As Will There Be Factions Who Are Easily Molded And Scared You Could Say Into Not Rpking Because Of The "policing" That Kylin And Kd Does But That's All **** **** Anyways- Why Play On A Pvp Server If You're Afraid Of Getting Killed? Dolls Are Available Same With Safety Lock.

Every Pvp Server On Any Game Has The Same Issues That Harsh Lands Does The Only Reason Why It Looks So Bad Is Because Of The Forum Drama Queens Or Those "factors" Who Say Otherwise Or Cry Because They "can't" Find Pvp Which Is Completely Ridiculous. Pvp Dosn't Have To Be Only Kos..

Masakari

you troll so much