No, No, No, No, NO! >:|

Comments

• WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    PWI is greedy company and this is just another way to make money. New classes came and ppl with theyr parents card will buy oracles just to be 1st to reach highest lvl. Too bad that now u can buy everything if u have money. Even high lvl. There is no more fairness is u dont buy gold...
    In a week we will have all tideborns lvl80+. Oracles have theyr own disadvantages but if ppl able to buy them, they can solve them without problems.

Off topic: I'm a litle bit dissapointed.. Me, in secret, expected to see Christmas event with this expansion. PWi, u hear me? An EVENT (not another weekly sale which is not by any means an event).

P.S. I'm not QQing, just pointing out the truth b:victory
    have you thought for one minute that this is a business we're talking about? this game costs REAL money to run, and youre not paying a DIME to play it.

theres some people who have little to no time at all to level, and will fall behind their friends. there are people wholl want quick levels and buy them, then theres probably others who feel they wanna contribute to keep the game running.

the company is not greedy.

so what if theres oracle noobs running around? are you really that shallow as to bellitle and berate them out of sheer jealousy? really, be the bigger man, just suck it up.

this is a wonderful game, free of expense, yet constantly morons come on here, besmirching the name of the company just because the 'investors' get an edge over them. get off your soap boxes, get over yourselves, and just try to enjoy the damn game.

QQmoar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Kagusa - Sanctuary
    Kagusa - Sanctuary Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I Totally Agree With You. I Spent Alot Of Time Getting Here And Now Some People Are Gonna Be 90+ Really Soon With Better Gear Than Me And All. Oh And To People That Say ''Just Have Fun They Can Whatzittoya?'' It Does Concern Me As Day By Day I See Random People Over Leveling Me And Now I Feel Mediocrely Leveled (Even Though the 6-7 Month Break I Took Affected It Too.) And It Doesn't Seem Fair
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Akasera face spam!
    -_____________________________________________________________________-

Is it missing a tooth o,O?
  • Toxickiss - Heavens Tear
    Toxickiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Just sad really!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evien - Dreamweaver
    Evien - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I think it is a blessing and a curse.

1. It's a blessing to us veteran players. that have multiple 70/80+ accounts. Gives us a chance to slam up that new Assassin, or Psychic class. put em in end game. let us analyze how to utilize them to their fullest potential. PvP? Territory War? All of these things will have advantages/disadvantages to the new classes, and I for one am ready to see these changes in action. The sooner, the better.

2. It's a curse, and a very VERY nasty curse. I agree 100% that CSing oracles is basically saying we're selling our own Power Leveling service. Now, I know that all things (almost) in the cash shop benefit towards the level advancement of a character in some way, but out-right selling levels? C'mon now..... isn't that just a LITTLE (notice the BIG "LITTLE" there did ya?) much? First the oracle trade for the anni packs, it's cool, it's over, everyone QQ'd, but we're past that now - only to be smacked in the face with the blatant sale of character levels.

Gotta say, i'm on the fence about this one.

Only time will tell.

See you in game.
    ~Shoot First! ...What questions?

~You can not outrun my bow - You'll only make it to HELL out of breath and tired......

[SIGPIC]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii233/bc13gtrst/Archery-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Evien ~ 8x Female Pure Build Archer ~ Dreamweaver
    Relicant ~ 3x Male Pure Build Wizard ~ Dreamweaver
  • Qwentomec - Heavens Tear
    Qwentomec - Heavens Tear Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Is that what those r for? Well now that I know, I will be beating the **** out of the noobs who use them, thx for pointing that out. I really didnt know! Hahaha, Here comes Bai_Qi!

I dunno about beating them up (PvE server after all)....but I think kill stealing will be my sole occupation for some time now...
    you thilly gooses... feather set is thuper fabulous! -Bowlinbob

Chars:
    Qwentomec 94 BM / _Zappy_ 99 Wizzy / xLysander 6x Cleric / MoneyBagz 5x Veno / BaNaNa 3x Barb / _Flappy_ 2x Archer / xKnifey 2x Sin / Spoo_Ney 3x Psy

(cookie for anyone who gets the simpsons reference in those last 2 names)
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Exactly, Come Here Noobs, Im Coming For Ya'! Hahaha
    yes, please do the server a favor and crush them. out of all my levels, I have only used 5 total. 2 I picked up from mobs nearby, and 3 I got in FBs/handed to me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i bet u guys forgetting why there is a need for this ;)
    shoulda played by the rules hehe ....

ty for expansion cant wait woo wich server will i go :O u cant follow me hohoho bb

spoiled kids who cares if oracles the sooner sin psy at lvl 100+ sooner they can expand lvl ect ect ... its great event gm u the best :)
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I had to laugh when I saw that actually. It's just, you have detailed discussions about oracles going on, people argumenting their **** off while GMs watch it from outside without saying anything - and finally, that's their reply. x) It is so blunt, two days ago it could have been a bad joke saying "I bet there will be oracles available in the boutique!" Really people, this is fun. You never cease to amaze me. Yesterdays I wced, that there will be at least no Oracle Noobs at the new server. Now I would love to oracle a new char on Raging Tide, just to see a full squad of fail Tideborns trying lvl 80+ dungeons in their lvl 30 equipment without a clue what's going on. On the other servers however - We will see well equipped Tideborns lvl 90+ within a week. Deal with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sk8erchad
    sk8erchad Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    also dont forget oracles were techinically in the boutique already, it was called perfect luck tokens that were used to obtain oracles, only difference is that we had the chance to win something good whille opening up the packs also now you just have to buy the oracles directly without using pwi lottery ticket scheme(a.k.a. anniversary packs), and all the other packs they have brought out which are merely nothing more than lottery tickets in the long run
  • Mania - Lost City
    Mania - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I quite like it tbh,

you gotta remember

this is an old game, many high people, and to be honest, its hard to get anywhere in this type of game unlesss you're 90+ now (sorry but it IS true)

(most of) the high levels flock to the big guilds. There is no "helping the lowbies" anymore, we're pass that, we're just fighting back and forth over power and the map.

This is simply to help people level up faster and join us.

You don't have to buy these, you don't have to buy gold, no GM is forcing you too. I think it's a good idea, Probally would of been better to just be a 1 week event, but hey,

You have to also remember sure you may think GMs are just after money

but remember

they have to pay SOMEONE to host these servers, the graphic designers the GMs (yes there are GMs, so sorry they don't reply to telecoustics).

I played (another game which GMs starred out XD but 'another game') for 2 weeks, the service was pathetic, and the gaming was terrible, and that was P2P -_-

The game has to make money, to keep it running, Some people spend lots, some people spend hardly anything. But considering theres what, 3 versions of this game? If not more, means they're doing something right ;)

It's annoying, but it's here, you gotta look on the bright side,

if you can't buy gold, this will make oracles so cheap anyway you can buy them with in-game coin.

It's not the end of the world... it's just a bunch of oracles...

And remember

it's not just about the leveling or refine - it's about skill too :)

//rant
  • Fareyn - Heavens Tear
    Fareyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I have to say i agree.. I have only ever ONCE used an oracle! lol it gave me like nil xp, i found it worthless so why would i continue to.
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I like to peek in on the forum to laugh at the stupid **** lol Pay to play is the way to go. 10 bucks for 3 months and no cash shop Free Fashion, Wings and everything else Hell Yeah!!

Well not necessarily... I just get my money from wines and grinding for CS items. It's not that hard to do without paying. Money does keep this game alive however. b:chuckleI'm just glad Im not the one paying for pixels. So I like free to play.

When I saw the graphics and such then saw it was FREE! Unlike that other game you run and escape in where its all blurry and such and you couldnt do anymore quests, get cool armor, weapons, etc. unless you pay for membership. (You can take this out if you want GMs. Though I'm trashing that gamezb:chuckle). You actually needed to pay for progress. Here, it's all open BABY! Just need to earn it with some coin and you gotz it^^

Why pay to achieve the same thing in the end? For it is the journey that makes you strong, not the end of it.

And I give a special thanks to those who cashshop. Not trying to jock you all and such. Without out you the game would be closzled and I would not have my lovely gryphon to ride on -purrrr-
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If that's the case then how can games like ****, City of Heroes etc charge 15 a month and that's it and give you all the same items! Hell PWI is just a WOW knock off with slight improvements. They are GREEDY!!
    because in a free game, if you dont give the 'investors' an incentive to invest in your CS, they wont :). use your brain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    I Totally Agree With You. I Spent Alot Of Time Getting Here And Now Some People Are Gonna Be 90+ Really Soon With Better Gear Than Me And All. Oh And To People That Say ''Just Have Fun They Can Whatzittoya?'' It Does Concern Me As Day By Day I See Random People Over Leveling Me And Now I Feel Mediocrely Leveled (Even Though the 6-7 Month Break I Took Affected It Too.) And It Doesn't Seem Fair

LOL check around nef and regi gear top them u bussy a while b:laugh
  • sk8erchad
    edited December 2009
    I quite like it tbh,

you gotta remember

this is an old game, many high people, and to be honest, its hard to get anywhere in this type of game unlesss you're 90+ now (sorry but it IS true)

(most of) the high levels flock to the big guilds. There is no "helping the lowbies" anymore, we're pass that, we're just fighting back and forth over power and the map.

You don't have to buy these, you don't have to buy gold, no GM is forcing you too. I think it's a good idea, Probally would of been better to just be a 1 week event, but hey,

but remember

they have to pay SOMEONE to host these servers, the graphic designers the GMs (yes there are GMs, so sorry they don't reply to telecoustics).

I played (another game which GMs starred out XD but 'another game') for 2 weeks, the service was pathetic, and the gaming was terrible, and that was P2P -_-

The game has to make money, to keep it running, Some people spend lots, some people spend hardly anything. But considering theres what, 3 versions of this game? If not more, means they're doing something right ;)

if you can't buy gold, this will make oracles so cheap anyway you can buy them with in-game coin.

And remember

//rant

Its going to be very hard for the lowbies to get anywhere because the higher lvls will kill steal them repeatedly, higher level gets bigger advantage in the long run to level even higher....have fun waiting in line at oracle mobs
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    I quite like it tbh,

you gotta remember

but remember

And remember

//rant

totaly true ppl need chillax a bit be not so greedy in there items and tw but we have new server and i think peeps starting to see we gotta make it work cause of whats comming i hope they do for a change ^^
  • luvsexxy
    luvsexxy Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:chuckle

I think PWI should cap the lvl of this game. maybe capped at 105.

The concept of lvling up to me is like ancient gamestyle. PS : 2010 is coming.

Capped the level of all character and everyone can enjoyed the game from crafting better equip, TW and more, bettter than I WANNA/NEED to get to the highest lvl then I can equip more powerful items or more powerful skills.

It so so so stress to keep on thinking of wanna lvling up.
  • Untamedf - Lost City
    Untamedf - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    CAUTION

noobs useing Orcalesb:shocked

Noobs_throwing_cans.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] hmm hi?
  • Karuu - Heavens Tear
    Karuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I quite like it tbh,

you gotta remember

but remember

And remember

//rant
    I agree with you 100% on this if the game is made for us to have fun and the higher level people have more fun wouldnt you want to get to where all the fun was taking place faster?
  • luvsexxy
    luvsexxy Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:chuckle

I think PWI should cap the lvl of this game. maybe capped at 105.

The concept of lvling up to me is like ancient gamestyle. PS : 2010 is coming.

Capped the level of all character and everyone can enjoyed the game from crafting better equip, TW and more, bettter than I WANNA/NEED to get to the highest lvl then I can equip more powerful items or more powerful skills.

It so stress to keep on thinking of wanna lvling up.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Eh, I leveled a demon cleric before BH and rebirth came around, and leveled a demon BM to 93 so far without oracles. Honestly, the oracle heavy CS'ers end up amusing me more than anything.

Did rebirth with a gamma guy, good folk, who had a pretty good understanding of his class. He leveled quickly, and bought high end gear and refined it heavily. He also bought demon wizard skills left and right, and learned them. Problem is, he didn't play long enough or notice that stun attempts grab aggro. So when demon DB was learned, with the high refines, he couldn't lose aggro for his life in Delta. He quit soon after.

And many of the other oraclers are well known, and treated with the proper amount of disrespect they've earned when they try to act knowledgeable. They **** up things in their own class that people who haven't even played that class know they are wrong, just from grouping or devising TW/instance strategies. These guys will get bored and quit, or on the rare chance, actually learn how to play when everyone else catches up and stomps them into the ground. Chances are they will quit more likely, unless new gear comes along to give them even more of an advantage. But that will not come around in time soon enough since another expansion is a ways off, and gear will be hitting close to max upgrade on the heavy players on servers. Except maybe the new one :)
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I hope thei multiplied the quantities of oracles bosses, otherwise people may have to wait for months before beign able to use them all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • BraveHeart_ - Dreamweaver
    BraveHeart_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    People want a new server....all of the sudden the people get a new server.

People want oracles for the new classes...people get oracles o_O hm.

Interesting business dynamic huh? Just give the people what they want?

Replace people with "cash shoppers" and you got $$$ rolling lols "cya sucka" into the bank weee!

b:embarrass
    I am a Demon Axe/Fist BM and proud of it. b:victory

Played for 4 months between 09.21.09-01.18.10

Then quit playing a game that I had grown to hate every day. b:bye
  • Dhboy - Dreamweaver
    Dhboy - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    you do realise without people spending money on this game you would actually have to pay a monthly fee like WOW. Be grateful you can play this for free.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Death smiles at us all.
    All a man can do is smile back.
  • skyraiserdm
    skyraiserdm Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Waiting so long for the new expansion in hope game will be interesting again...

...but now...

I'LL QUIT TOO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sk8erchad
    edited December 2009
    I hope thei multiplied the quantities of oracles bosses, otherwise people may have to wait for months before beign able to use them all.

I hope they are forced to wait in line to kill 1 mob only to have a higher level kill steal them and i also hope they spent hundreds of dollars on oracles while this happens b:laugh
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    you do realise without people spending money on this game you would actually have to pay a monthly fee like WOW. Be grateful you can play this for free.

Thanks thar Einstein. Way to mix apples with llamas.
    b:dirty
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Indent plx.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fuzznutts - Sanctuary
    Fuzznutts - Sanctuary Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I dunno, maybe I'm confused over this. But someone explain to me what the big rush is to get to level 100? Why MUST you level as fast as you can? What is SO important about being higher level, all it is, is you just beat up higher level monsters....
    If we always do what we've always done,
    We'll always get what we've always got~ (Unknown)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.