Where is the TideBorn fb19 dungeon?

FatherTed - Dreamweaver
FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Tideswell (East)
There's only 2 instances in the new areas, and neither appears to be a fb19 style instance. So my super nabby question is, where will the Tideborn classes be doing their fb19s?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
Post edited by FatherTed - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Harmony - Raging Tide
    Harmony - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Play one and find out ^^
  • DragonsLord - Harshlands
    DragonsLord - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LOL yea u should play one just to see where it is that wat im going to do
  • Masoteaka - Heavens Tear
    Masoteaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    just one question......is there ANY kind of Tideborn FB19 atm???
  • Yuji_Sakai - Harshlands
    Yuji_Sakai - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I got to 19 on my tideborn and I got a quest telling me to kill a boss and that I need a team for it. (sounds a lot like an fb19) I did all my quests before this one so it was the only quest left in my quest log (including find quests). But there was no tab....I looked everywhere for it - at the elder, celestial guide dude, random other npcs, etc. but there was none.

When I used autopath to travel to the location of the boss it took me to caves of menaces (not an instance). Infront of the door was an npc that required a party of people lvl 19+ be present before entering.

At this point I thought maybe they decided to do it differently with the tideborn. I thought that maybe the devs were trying to get arround the messy tab system (with so many people who lose them). So I got a party and we entered the "boss room".

There were no call to duty pillars to be found in the entire place (ofcourse, what good would they be without a tab?). So the party killed the boss, hoping it would automatically give exp.....but it didn't.

Then I thought that maybe it wasn't my fb 19....but it gave the same reward as an fb 19 (a 3 star lvl 20 wep), and after I leveled to 20 I didn't get any quests that had anything to do with bosses except for one, which told me to go kill Qingzi. b:shocked

So is fb29 the tideborn fb19? or does their fb19 just give no reward for the helpers? Either way it sucks.
  • Shade - Raging Tide
    Shade - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I got to 19 on my tideborn and I got a quest telling me to kill a boss and that I need a team for it. (sounds a lot like an fb19) I did all my quests before this one so it was the only quest left in my quest log (including find quests). But there was no tab....I looked everywhere for it - at the elder, celestial guide dude, random other npcs, etc. but there was none.

When I used autopath to travel to the location of the boss it took me to caves of menaces (not an instance). Infront of the door was an npc that required a party of people lvl 19+ be present before entering.

At this point I thought maybe they decided to do it differently with the tideborn. I thought that maybe the devs were trying to get arround the messy tab system (with so many people who lose them). So I got a party and we entered the "boss room".

There were no call to duty pillars to be found in the entire place (ofcourse, what good would they be without a tab?). So the party killed the boss, hoping it would automatically give exp.....but it didn't.

Then I thought that maybe it wasn't my fb 19....but it gave the same reward as an fb 19 (a 3 star lvl 20 wep), and after I leveled to 20 I didn't get any quests that had anything to do with bosses except for one, which told me to go kill Qingzi. b:shocked

So is fb29 the tideborn fb19? or does their fb19 just give no reward for the helpers? Either way it sucks.

This is all I've found as well so far, so either there isn't an fb 19 for tideborn, or it wasn't correctly scripted in which case we can only hope they'll fix it. As for the Quingzi hunt, though I haven't killed him for it yet, I believe there was a thread where someone got a mold weapon FROM THE QUEST after killing him. Also reading the the quest tells you that several ultimate weapon fragments, or something along that line, were scattered across the world by some explosion, and Quingzi has one of them, thus kill him, get the frag to get a nice weapon.
  • NewbKilla - Lost City
    NewbKilla - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009

all i know is that im lvl 22, tideborn psychic and that i had to kill a boss, called ocean tusker. lvl 23. 50k Hp with a squad..
    a my friend an i killed him .. and that was it...
    i believe that that seemed like an fb19... ..thou im not sure
  • HealthPotion - Raging Tide
    HealthPotion - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    There is no FB19 for TB.
    (Kinda)

All you really do, is get in a party, and kill the octopus boss monster.
    And thats it.. Thats your FB19.. There are no mobs.. or anything, just enter and the boss is like 20feet away.
    b:sad
  • u235
    u235 Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It looks like the whole tideborn thing was rushed out. "We still have to make an entire dungeon for them?? No time. Fill some cave with water, put something in it for them to kill and let's release the expansion". Maybe they'll further develop the tideborn and actually make a traditional FB in the future.