NEW Lost City Assassins STAND UP!!!

Options
Donmeka - Lost City
Donmeka - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Assassin
The server just went down but the FIRST thing I will be doing once it is up is creating a neew Assassin. OOOO i cant wait!! i hope its fun and PWNZ!b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
Post edited by Donmeka - Lost City on

Comments

• Bulldowzah - Dreamweaver
    Bulldowzah - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    rofl, and thats what EVRYONE gonna do, so itl be hard to quest without getting ks'ed b:chuckle
    9x Barb
    6x Seeker
    6x BM
    6xCleric
    [SIGPIC]http://i38.tinypic.com/nco6ts.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Asurr - Heavens Tear
    Asurr - Heavens Tear Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    dont get PKed
  • Themax - Heavens Tear
    Themax - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Not on Lost City , but I will certainly try Assassins :)
    Inactive on HT

Rerolled on HL
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Me highly suggest you avoid teh oracle spots.
    (>.<)'
    me won't actually be able to camp......sadly we has declared war games on teh gerbils. (T.T)'
    but....me probably will make sweeping raids.
    b:victory
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gve - Sanctuary
    Gve - Sanctuary Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i agree there be some ppl who know how to play assians already from playing the chinesse version not all but some. Best advice if going to make one play immediately grind/quest immediatly fast as possible. If going to pk if not play the assian to your heart content. Assian are fun muhaaaaa did i say that out loud lol
    hell gate london rocks best fps game ever wanting hell gate ressurection out this year

Status-semi afk log on when i want
  • XayLaya - Lost City
    XayLaya - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Meh.. i guess they at least they sound like a good class... but... then again...................... they culd turn out to be an overly-hyped gimp class that doesnt have enuff damage output to make up for all the damage they take or gets a crappy evasion mod. therefor causing their dodge rate to uber suck and eating dirt for most of their lives... but then again it culd be all goodb:victory only time will tell!b:cute
    I mean they sound like a squishy archer with no range on them.. they better have either a DAMN good evasion rate or some DAMN good skills.
  • Gve - Sanctuary
    Gve - Sanctuary Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    have a assian on the chinesse version as long you base stat on dex your char will do fine
    hell gate london rocks best fps game ever wanting hell gate ressurection out this year

Status-semi afk log on when i want
  • Obik - Lost City
    Obik - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I wonder if sins will have Aoe skills....b:shocked
    If not u gonna hate 80's and up
  • XayLaya - Lost City
    XayLaya - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    k was just wondering abot that haha.. well if PWI dosent *cough* nerf *cough* them in some epic way.
  • Obik - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    k was just wondering abot that haha.. well if PWI dosent *cough* nerf *cough* them in some epic way.

Muahahaa.... U rolled the Gm's here...epic answer
  • Obik - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Downloading client...sweeeeeetttttt b:laugh.... see u all sins after 30's bloody red..if not go be a pu$$y on carebears serv. Soo are u a sin or g4yfish?
  • Venomocity - Lost City
    Venomocity - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    dont get PKed

You can't get PKed -.-
    Level 30 requirement....
    Yea I think there will be squads out the yin yang doing quests.
    So being KS'ed probably won't be too bad with that many people in squads. b:pleased
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Im not from LC b:surrender
  • hiddenpower
    hiddenpower Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    hi Assassin Lovers LOL do u need help in building? i can help its easy to build an assassin cause they have the same build as archers trsut me i tried it on another pw named pw philippins i asked lvl 30+ Assassins so dont worry its 4dex 1 str for light armors and Physic are same as Wiz lol wierd orbs but thats cool and Daggers rock LOL so uhm i think im gonna go to the new server LOL so that everyone starts lvl 1 xD well im just gonna test assassins if they were good ill pick them if not ill go to archer everyone knows that assassin are weak against mag so Archers can kill assassin easily or the way around xD if u were lucky LOL so GL trying to pk me ill be ready for anything b:victoryb:laugh and wait when they rest like sitting they turn into mermaids lol col huh but for a female WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW b:dirty see ya there girls b:kiss
  • Donmeka - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    my main WAS an archer and i loved the time i spent on it and if i did not love the idea of Assassin so much id keep it my main but in almost every MMO with a class similar to Assassin in PW, that is what i normally chose.

the sad thing and what rly pissed me off isnt the amount of people ONLY "CHECKING THEM OUT AND ITS SURROUNDING AREAS" its that because of the amount of ppl just ooooooooo'ing and ahhhhhhhhhhhh'ing the lag was SO GOD DAMN BAD that a gift i was given (a scroll for 50% more xp for an hour) was 100% WASTED because i could not run to a blacksmith real fast fix my gear and go grind and take advantage of the xp time i had. thats not even what got me worst it for sure pissed me offf and made me hate all the people not making a tideborn their main and only character they rly spend time on and pay attention to. basically just those people there to see whats on the island and the first 5 lvls.

BTW I KNOW IM WRONG BECAUSE EVRY1 deserves to see whats up and whats new but i just felt so bad that i was given a gift and it was wasted because of lag from people that will not be there weeks from now. and just the fact i wasted a gift from a new friend bummed me out not to mention it took 2 hours to get 1 simple thing done which was get out of the damn starting village to NOT lag for a minute to help a new player.

I will continue checking the lag in the area and hit 20 and GTFO ASAP im lvcl 5 now.

sorry if i sound bitchy it was just unbelievably the amount of lag today
  • PrettyKittys - Harshlands
    PrettyKittys - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The server just went down but the FIRST thing I will be doing once it is up is creating a neew Assassin. OOOO i cant wait!! i hope its fun and PWNZ!b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

If You want help with Assassin guides

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Assasin_PvE_%26_Pvp_Guide
    I'm a space-bound rocketship and your heart's the moon

A Proud Member Of: ****
  • Donmeka - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I have YET to enjoy a day playing my assassin because of random freezes and crashes. where my game will simply freeze and turn itself off going to desktop. PWI needs to look into these bugs there has to be something wrong with the new ****. i dont want to wait till the ppl not sticking with their assassin/psychic to gtfo to be able to enjoy myself. i already sent all my mains stuff to my assassin so he is now my official main.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I have YET to enjoy a day playing my assassin because of random freezes and crashes. where my game will simply freeze and turn itself off going to desktop. PWI needs to look into these bugs there has to be something wrong with the new ****. i dont want to wait till the ppl not sticking with their assassin/psychic to gtfo to be able to enjoy myself. i already sent all my mains stuff to my assassin so he is now my official main.

it's just you.....
    me suggest you go fix your computer.
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoCalSavage - Lost City
    SoCalSavage - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    what the hell could it be? if i can run the game no matter the people with my archer on the mainland, is it because the amaount of ppl in a small **** area? my PC aint nuthhin special but neither is PW. i have EVERYTHING except terrain at the lowest possible at 800x600 res and still cant get thru a damn feild without a problem. this is just plain bull****. My pc is more than barely above the minimum requirements. it cant be just me 100% or i pray its not or else i wont be able to play my game that i love to play for a month or so until evry1 leaves the island