^_~??? My avatar changed?

EthikaII - Heavens Tear
EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
i thought these couldn't change weird much =O? or do they change at 80+ <_<?
Retired Sage.
Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
Post edited by EthikaII - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i thought these couldn't change weird much =O? or do they change at 80+ <_<?
    1/40/60/80/105 (I think, don't quote me on actual levels)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devil_Vergil - Lost City
    Devil_Vergil - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ya i could be wrong (other than i KNOW they change) but i think from 1-39 its one then 40-79 is a dif one then 80-105 is the last one (I THINK)
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    They change again at 105. Only three changes I believe unless 150 or something like that later on.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Kohlyka - Heavens Tear
    Kohlyka - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I would think so, because the toon in your avatar is definitely wearing 70+ arcane armor...

Edit: and see? my avatar is definitely different than Kit's :p but then again, she's a cat, i'm a fox.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited December 2009
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Missing spot I guess is for Fishy Fishies?
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Devil_Vergil - Lost City
    Devil_Vergil - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    well im sure it wont chage at 150..seeing as 105 is the lvl cap................................
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Cleric 105 avatar *_*

Q.Q lets get those Fishies out there !!!
    Retired Sage.
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    well im sure it wont chage at 150..seeing as 105 is the lvl cap................................
    lvl 105 is the SOFT cap, 150 is the hard one. in all truth they could put a 105-129 and 130-150 in if they really wanted to, and if they'd remove the limit. oh, and it's 167mil to lvl 106 enjoy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lvl 105 is the SOFT cap, 150 is the hard one. in all truth they could put a 105-129 and 130-150 in if they really wanted to, and if they'd remove the limit. oh, ant it's 167mil to lvl 106 enjoy?

105 is the hard cap for players.. no amount of playing will get you to 106
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    lvl 105 is the SOFT cap, 150 is the hard one. in all truth they could put a 105-129 and 130-150 in if they really wanted to, and if they'd remove the limit. oh, and it's 167mil to lvl 106 enjoy?

NOTE CAREFULLY: below is simply my opinion on the cap

now that the nessasary disclaimer is out of the way..

I strongly believe they haven't rasied the cap is because of the world bosses, anyone who tries soloing the Demon culti bosses should know they are a REAL PAIN at 105 even. with world bosses at 150, should they raise this cap we'll see people SOLONG these things, and they are not intended to be done solo at all, period.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009

NOTE CAREFULLY: below is simply my opinion on the cap

now that the nessasary disclaimer is out of the way..

I strongly believe they haven't rasied the cap is because of the world bosses, anyone who tries soloing the Demon culti bosses should know they are a REAL PAIN at 105 even. with world bosses at 150, should they raise this cap we'll see people SOLONG these things, and they are not intended to be done solo at all, period.

Why do you think this? 105 is max. The 167mill XP you claim is from 105-106 is less than the amount of XP from 101-102.

Perhaps you are thinking of private servers where the game has been modified to allow lvl 150. In PWI 105 is max.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    yes, you're older now!
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Why do you think this? 105 is max. The 167mill XP you claim is from 105-106 is less than the amount of XP from 101-102.

Perhaps you are thinking of private servers where the game has been modified to allow lvl 150. In PWI 105 is max.
    read the faqs carefully, and read my most more carefully, I said it was a soft cap, and that's just what it is. private servers allow for lvl 150, but can't go above it, ever wonder why? the game is HARDCODED that level 150 = ? anything beyond that would break the game entirely. (yes, on a private server I've squadded with a lvl ? person, some say 150 other have "?")

they COULD raise it, they just won't. and I could be misplacing a 0 inmy number, I'll check once the RT update is finished.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    read the faqs carefully, and read my most more carefully, I said it was a soft cap, and that's just what it is. private servers allow for lvl 150, but can't go above it, ever wonder why? the game is HARDCODED that level 150 = ? anything beyond that would break the game entirely. (yes, on a private server I've squadded with a lvl ? person, some say 150 other have "?")

they COULD raise it, they just won't. and I could be misplacing a 0 inmy number, I'll check once the RT update is finished.

Maybe I misunderstand what you mean by 'soft cap'. In PWI it is impossible for a player to level from 105-106 and that sounds like a hard cap to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Maybe I misunderstand what you mean by 'soft cap'. In PWI it is impossible for a player to level from 105-106 and that sounds like a hard cap to me.

and u have no point getting past lv 100 as it is now in pwi
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    a soft cap is what's put in by software patches. in PWI's case it says 105=150 (bluntly) but if you remove w/e lines of code says this then you can get to the hard cap of 150.

a hard cap is that is hardcoded into the game as the highest level possible, period.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    hemoglobin wrote: »
    yes, you're older now!

Lol.. As long as i dont' get wrinkles b:thanks
    Retired Sage.