BEAST MASTER(dont mistake for veno)

caohong
caohong Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Suggestion Box
okay i think that this class beastmaster should catch animals like the veno can but...

...be able to get more than one pet out, for this i think the main character should have some reasonably weak powers(so as not to unbalance pvp)
i also think you should be able to type your own size and res in for i have problems with fullscreen
thanx for reading. b:cool

my 1st post (be nice) ;)
Post edited by caohong on

Comments

• Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hmm IDK.. maybe thatz just cuzz iima veno lolz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • LingChi - Heavens Tear
    LingChi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hmm IDK.. maybe thatz just cuzz iima veno lolz

hehe well okay but hoping for a lil more detail thanx anyway(don't wanna be ungrateful) lmao
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Don't get me wrong, i love classes with pets... but this just seems like it would be unbalanced to a crazy extent... If they have weak powers "so as not to unbalance pvp" then doesn't that almost guarantee that they will get destroyed in pvp... just ignore the pet and get rid of the master b:surrender

As for the res, i have no issue with it; but i can see how it could get annoying. I just play in windowed mode =P

Ooo, and i don't like the idea of multiple pets =P I don't think it's really reasonable for anyone to run around with more than one and be expected to give them orders and attack commands =P
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
  • LingChi - Heavens Tear
    LingChi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    wow that's more like it, i like the fact you stated opinions but don't necessarily like them lol, nevertheless thanx b:pleased
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    caohong wrote: »
    okay i think that this class beastmaster should catch animals like the veno can but...

...be able to get more than one pet out, for this i think the main character should have some reasonably weak powers(so as not to unbalance pvp)

I know, I know we've got enough (maybe) classes, but somehow... I like that idea with multiple pets...

Beast Master ... may dont fit into this game here, but it's a cool class for any game.

So the Beast Master has a little "pack" out, but CANT tame any pets.

Let's say the skills are mainly summon skills, like you have a ... hm... supporter owl to heal allies and you // regenerate mana (mana's better!)
    A wolf to battle (the Beast Master has several attack skills for the wolf)
    A cheetah or so for little speed buffs (group buff)
    A lion as another attack pet with short duration skills like stunning...

etc.

And overall the Beast Master attacks and reacts only through his pet pack (max. of summoned pets may be 2/3)
    He wears light armour and uses mainly claws, fists. And is kinda weak and even weaker with no pet outside.

Let the flaming begin!

-Silvy
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hmmm, very interesting idea, I kind of always like those kinds of classes in other games.

How would the pets level, would the BeastMaster have to revive them upon death or just resummon them?

And I like the fist/claw idea, seems more animalistic.

Would the BeastMaster be Untamed? That just sounds like the best choice to me(unless PW has another race in the works b:pleased)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hmmm, very interesting idea, I kind of always like those kinds of classes in other games.

How would the pets level, would the BeastMaster have to revive them upon death or just resummon them?

And I like the fist/claw idea, seems more animalistic.

Would the BeastMaster be Untamed? That just sounds like the best choice to me(unless PW has another race in the works b:pleased)

Hmmm, I think the Beast Master has just to resummon those, makes it different to the veno kind. Also the pets actually dont "level" since theyre mainly a sort of skills like hmm... maybe the True Form/ Fox Form, those pets are just main "skills" with a skill tree and following subskills.

I'd say since every race has just 2 classes, we need another race, maybe some kind of... spiritualistic demon/satyr human-beings with glowing eyes and horns... and maybe even hooves... so what would be the second class for this new race?^^

-Silvy
  • Sage_Sora - Dreamweaver
    Sage_Sora - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    caohong wrote: »

A class that can use two or more 'Nixes at a time doesn't unbalance PvP? b:sweat
    O power that lies at the root of all creation,
    O memory inscribed in ages past,
    Hear my call and arise before me!
  • SouthPaw - Dreamweaver
    SouthPaw - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Being able to have more than 1 pet out at a time doesnt sit well with me really.
    When I think beast master I think Archer with a pet that has pet buffs/atks.
    But maybe im just picky.
  • Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    A class that can use two or more 'Nixes at a time doesn't unbalance PvP? b:sweat

Well...what if the pets for this class needed to be made at a pet tamer, similar ot an all class pet? Like...5 sharptooth wolflings made something called "Small Sharptooth pack", or something? Make it cost a bit more to use the pets...make up for the fact that it's a lot more pets.
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.