Macro for Healing

Anirudh - Lost City
Anirudh - Lost City Posts: 115 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Cleric
As a cleric, how do i set macro for healing so that i dont have to press the button each time? b:chuckle
I've seen some ppl set macro with 2 types of healing skills. I tried setting the same thing in the macro but it works only once b:sad
Post edited by Anirudh - Lost City on

Comments

• Black_lce - Heavens Tear
    Black_lce - Heavens Tear Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    good healing marco>

repeat, ih, wells

good purify marco(imo)>

repeat, purify, ih, wells, ih

but the BEST healing marco of all is an easy process;
    1-put ih on a hot key
    2-fold up a peice of paper and write "marco" on it
    3-jam the peice of paper in the ih hot key to hold it down
    4-go watch Invader Zim
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    good healing marco>

repeat, ih, wells

good purify marco(imo)>

repeat, purify, ih, wells, ih

but the BEST healing marco of all is an easy process;
    1-put ih on a hot key
    2-fold up a peice of paper and write "marco" on it
    3-jam the peice of paper in the ih hot key to hold it down
    4-go watch Invader Zim

Law, Invader Zim....but yeah, holding down the hot key is way to go (by any means possible....your fingers, night lamp, tea pot, your cat/dog, sit down on your key board and ect...)
    b:dirty
    edited December 2009
    if ur ever in a rocking out kinda mood, set ih to all hotkeys. turn on the heavy metal and face roll ur keyboard like a rock star.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    if ur ever in a rocking out kinda mood, set ih to all hotkeys. turn on the heavy metal and face roll ur keyboard like a rock star.

I am gonna try this b:dirty
    b:dirty
  • Hitumura - Lost City
    Hitumura - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    That is fun b:laugh
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I am gonna try this b:dirty

this is just too funny xDD

btw nelae getin to 2k of wut? salamies ;P? ya write of what xD

i wish that with the expansion they will release the option that macros will not get interupted if the skill interupts or the cooldowns aitn workin good with each other
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kawakami - Dreamweaver
    Kawakami - Dreamweaver Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If you are the only cleric don't put purify in any of your macro's if it isn't for your AoE wood DoT mobs grinding. Sometimes the tank really needs an instant purify or as fast as possible instead of playing the guessing game of when to purify..
    Few people make mistakes with fire after being once burned, of people who regard water lightly many have been drowned - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
    edited December 2009
    If you are the only cleric don't put purify in any of your macro's if it isn't for your AoE wood DoT mobs grinding. Sometimes the tank really needs an instant purify or as fast as possible instead of playing the guessing game of when to purify..

thats y its the begining of the marco, just click it as soon as u see the debuff.

also, somewhere someone found that the debuffs r timed as, cooldown +2 sec or something.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    good healing marco>

repeat, ih, wells

i use this alot.

Altho some of the bosses just dont let me NOT spam IH. The bosses that are boring but need constant heals like in TT3-3, the macro makes the barbs HP dip a taaaaaaaaaaaaaadddd bit more >>;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kawakami - Dreamweaver
    Kawakami - Dreamweaver Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    this is just too funny xDD

btw nelae getin to 2k of wut? salamies ;P? ya write of what xD

i wish that with the expansion they will release the option that macros will not get interupted if the skill interupts or the cooldowns aitn workin good with each other
    thats y its the begining of the marco, just click it as soon as u see the debuff.

also, somewhere someone found that the debuffs r timed as, cooldown +2 sec or something.

Ah sorry, misread it somehow :P
    Few people make mistakes with fire after being once burned, of people who regard water lightly many have been drowned - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    repeat, ih, wells

Rofl I afked on a WB using this macro while being the only healer once. b:chuckle Tank was fine though.
  • Nairod - Dreamweaver
    Nairod - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ih, wells repeat is mine... im gonna change it at the end of the macro to use a mana potion... since my charm is gone now lol b:surrender

cuz i spend more time looking at the mana count down than peoples health bars lol
    b:victory
    edited December 2009
    ih, wells repeat is mine... im gonna change it at the end of the macro to use a mana potion... since my charm is gone now lol b:surrender

cuz i spend more time looking at the mana count down than peoples health bars lol

use a mp regen orb o.o

10min of healing and ur mp will never move(its a wonderful thing b:cute)