Help! >_<

Alyyy - Sanctuary
Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
so when the tideborn come out idk if i should make a male or female char cuz of fashion...

male would look awesome cuz i have the superstar set and it will look good on them cuz i guess they will have fishy colours Click for the SS

but for female i have pure black fairy dress and gloves so a female char would look good too lol.... -_-.... Click for the SS

=_=....help and dont say both lol

EDIT: why does the poll let me decide too lol -.-...
Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Alyyy - Sanctuary on

Comments

• spuitelf
    spuitelf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    male fashion looks cool, if u go a good combination, like if your a BM:
    black dress jacked
    black dress slacks
    black Classic Banquet Gloves(these looks the most on the dress set ^^)
    black dress shoes
    astral melody
    dubble spurred phanter

but actually its ur choise what class/gender u make
    b:pleased b:pleased giving away all info i know about PW b:pleased b:pleased
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    spuitelf wrote: »
    male fashion looks cool, if u go a good combination, like if your a BM:
    black dress jacked
    black dress slacks
    black Classic Banquet Gloves(these looks the most on the dress set ^^)
    black dress shoes
    astral melody
    dubble spurred phanter

but actually its ur choise what class/gender u make

QQim askin for advice lol not this b:surrender
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Flip a coin.

....always when i do that the unexpected hapens lol

but it decided for me that i wont quit xD

EDIT: just tell me which set looks betaar >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spuitelf
    spuitelf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    QQim askin for advice lol not this b:surrender

whoopsb:shocked XD, dont tell anyone b:quiet
    b:pleased b:pleased giving away all info i know about PW b:pleased b:pleased
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Why do you care what people think?

When you look at both why don't you ask care about your own opinion instead??

I can understand when someone ask opinion on how to PK or how to battle a boss since it is more tatical but when its cosmetic you really should only care about your own feelings.

I chose female just out of spite.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    female o.o
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Both. Make one of them classes male, and the other female.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Both. Make one of them classes male, and the other female.

i wonder how a female sin would look like o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Karst - Dreamweaver
    Karst - Dreamweaver Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i wonder how a female sin would look like o_o

Like this, maybe?
  • MiliaFallyna - Dreamweaver
    MiliaFallyna - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Playing female, cause its fun, i guess... just a matter of preference.
  • hemoglobin
    edited December 2009
    do you really want to see a shirtless guy with a six pack in mermaid form? unless you swing that way ijs
  • screwnickslol
    screwnickslol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    me personally, i'm rolling my assassin as a female...

psychic i'm rolling male cause i have no other option <_< (would roll female on both, but yea)

god male psychics look so gaaaaaaay >_<
  • skysmoker777
    skysmoker777 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    hemoglobin wrote: »
    do you really want to see a shirtless guy with a six pack in mermaid form? unless you swing that way ijs

b:shocked

b:surrenderi have clothes for my chars didnt u see that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ....always when i do that the unexpected hapens lol

but it decided for me that i wont quit xD

EDIT: just tell me which set looks betaar >.<

flip a coin then choose teh opposite choice.
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Female Looks Cute ^^.
    Male Set Looks Cool Aswell Though.

Im Making My Tideborn Female Simply Because The Fashion Will Make It Look Alot Better, Like The Brawler Set b:dirty.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    do you really want a male (tideborn) to wear that??????????????
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Luen - Lost City_1267487130
    Luen - Lost City_1267487130 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Females ar emore cute. And black Fairy it's cute too. Cute + Cute = Even more Cute.
    b:shocked

b:surrenderi have clothes for my chars didnt u see that?

It's like the Tiger Form and Fox Form. While on Mermaid Form [or whatever name it has] all looks the same. Clear skin and blond hair. No custom face and no fashion.

What annoys me, it's that all Tides looks blue skinned on all the videos/screen shots I've seen. [no Mermaid Form, of course]. Hope it's not the only skin color you can give to your char. <_<
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Female Looks Cute ^^.
    Male Set Looks Cool Aswell Though.
    my alt :P
    do you really want a male (tideborn) to wear that??????????????
    ehh yes a sin...i tought it would be cool o.o
    What annoys me, it's that all Tides looks blue skinned on all the videos/screen shots I've seen. [no Mermaid Form, of course]. Hope it's not the only skin color you can give to your char. <_<

well not really the psychic in pwi thing about new classes has white colour(or fishie orange-pink? -.-idk rly)

EDIT: nvm its just the hair thats white
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zelinity - Lost City
    Zelinity - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'd go with your gender irl b:surrender

and yes you can change tideborn skin color
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And when you turn you around, you see yourself on the ground.
    And for the first time, no one cares just who you really are.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    grr pool is 50-50 QQ
    I'd go with your gender irl b:surrender

and yes you can change tideborn skin color

yea lol im probably gona try both since i guess i need to see the animations first lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    so when the tideborn come out idk if i should make a male or female char cuz of fashion...

male would look awesome cuz i have the superstar set and it will look good on them cuz i guess they will have fishy colours Click for the SS

but for female i have pure black fairy dress and gloves so a female char would look good too lol.... -_-.... Click for the SS

=_=....help and dont say both lol

EDIT: why does the poll let me decide too lol -.-...

I thought 80% of guys live up to their pervy fantasy to constantly look at female bodies thus choosing a girl character?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    I thought 80% of guys live up to their pervy fantasy to constantly look at female bodies thus choosing a girl character?

yea but i cant get used to being a .....skiny female char....thats almost naked lol....

b:embarrassu have a point tho lol

i decided to make a female and male toon to get use of my fashion lolb:shocked

b:scornb:avoidno other reasons..i swear

EDIT: meh i ahve other ways for my pervy fantasies O_= lol

also why is it again 50-50 XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luen - Lost City_1267487130
    Luen - Lost City_1267487130 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Something like that, but I don't like other ones seeing her too [with a pervy way, of course]. So I don't play a girl, then.
  • hemoglobin
    edited December 2009
    Something like that, but I don't like other ones seeing her too [with a pervy way, of course]. So I don't play a girl, then.

ew, so people are looking at my character in a pervy way? >_>
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    hemoglobin wrote: »
    ew, so people are looking at my character in a pervy way? >_>

hm....maybe....well depends how it looks doesnt it? o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hm....maybe....well depends how it looks doesnt it? o.o
    paper bags over the head always helps
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I make predominately female characters myself, simply because I prefer to look at something 'cute' versus something 'handsome' but thats only a personal choice. I'd say, roll one of each and play them till you decide which you like better.

~Saitada
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You clearly care about fashion.

Make a female character.

Not only is caring about fashion girly, the females have a much wider selection than males and there is a much larger market for female clothes in catshops and the AH.

The males in this game can often have a problem of coming off looking effeminate anyway (and the Shining Feathers outfit does nothing to help).

If playing a female character in a game is going to throw you into acute fits of gender dysphoria you have bigger problems to worry about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html