There ya go Harshlands.

lawlage
lawlage Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Chronicles
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=545972

There. Reroll on that server and have a blast, instead of trynna be cool and pve all day on a pvp server.
Post edited by lawlage on

Comments

• AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    someone one of these days will have to explain to me why all the high levels who made it to 90+ in the first month or two complain about people pveing all the time b:surrender
  • _icup - Harshlands
    _icup - Harshlands Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lawlage wrote: »

There. Reroll on that server and have a blast, instead of trynna be cool and pve all day on a pvp server.

This is bull **** it should of been pvpb:surrender
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    someone one of these days will have to explain to me why all the high levels who made it to 90+ in the first month or two complain about people pveing all the time b:surrender

lol, no one knows, im guessing they want everyone else to pvp all day and to stay lower lvl so they have lots of easy people to kill
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This is bull **** it should of been pvpb:surrender

I agree... though a little less vulgarly XD If i want to play a different pvp server I'll just roll my tideborn on LC though... it doesn't matter too much
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ummm, Harshlands is basicly the most inactive server out of all of them. Why should they make the new one PvP?
  • LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    @Taarlor: because there are 3 other pve servers. Why have four? Wouldn't it make sense to have 3 pvp servers and 3 pve servers?
    "If God gives you lemons, then get a new God"-Powerthirst
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Oh bleh, I still like Harshlands (b:victory) but I've always wondered how it feels to be part of a growing server. So I might possibly make a new character on the server but I highly doubt it. I'd rather stay in Harshlands and stick with the drama b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • DeityofRain_ - Harshlands
    DeityofRain_ - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Oh bleh, I still like Harshlands (b:victory) but I've always wondered how it feels to be part of a growing server. So I might possibly make a new character on the server but I highly doubt it. I'd rather stay in Harshlands and stick with the drama b:laugh

stay in HL or you going to be grounded for a monthb:chuckle
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited December 2009

lol pve server, there is no way in hell Im leaving HL for a pve serverb:shutup
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • DeityofRain_ - Harshlands
    DeityofRain_ - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol pve server, there is no way in hell Im leaving HL for a pve serverb:shutup

a server with 95% tide born race is not fun to begin with regardless of pvp or pveb:chuckle
  • Abinash - Harshlands
    Abinash - Harshlands Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    a server with 95% tide born race is not fun to begin with regardless of pvp or pveb:chuckle

b:surrender well even if i m poorest guy on server i m not rerolling or switching

b:shocked i already worked too much on my BM just to switch to tideborn but ya i will be inactive for a while to try those new class
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    PvE server ftl b:angry
  • HunterPK - Harshlands
    HunterPK - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    wtf i hate pve servers b:angryb:cryb:bye
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I was thinking in making a tideborn alt jus 4thelulz in the pve server but if carebears **** me off for being carebears in pvp server imagine in a pve server lol too much stress, not leaving HL yetb:surrender Although if there was a new pvp server I would reroll with wiz, my favourite class xD
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • HunterPK - Harshlands
    HunterPK - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I was thinking in making a tideborn alt jus 4thelulz in the pve server but if carebears **** me off for being carebears in pvp server imagine in a pve server lol too much stress, not leaving HL yetb:surrender Although if there was a new pvp server I would reroll with wiz, my favourite class xD

i am going to make a sin here b:cool
  • lawlage
    edited December 2009
    Sadly PvE servers are more popular in this version. LC is the only real pvp server here... HL is just like, the poser offspring that collected all the fails, 12 yr olds, and failed carebears. PvE servers are in general a better experience. More mature community, fairer prices, more skilled people willing to pvp, a high ratio of lowbie-highbie turnout due to no lvl 100 clerics rpking them all *Ascii cough*. Therefore spawning more competition for TW. I give it 3-4 months before new server is more active then HL was/is. Ill prolly make a veno and sin alt there just to be a part of the equal TW's and cheap gold, altho ill still be making a sin on LC for pvp.
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Sadly PvE servers are more popular in this version. LC is the only real pvp server here... HL is just like, the poser offspring that collected all the fails, 12 yr olds, and failed carebears. PvE servers are in general a better experience. More mature community, fairer prices, more skilled people willing to pvp, a high ratio of lowbie-highbie turnout due to no lvl 100 clerics rpking them all *Ascii cough*. Therefore spawning more competition for TW. I give it 3-4 months before new server is more active then HL was/is. Ill prolly make a veno and sin alt there just to be a part of the equal TW's and cheap gold, altho ill still be making a sin on LC for pvp.

So true everyone on this server is a fail =/sarcasm
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • lawlage
    edited December 2009
    So true everyone on this server is a fail =/sarcasm

See what i mean? Dustin falls under the "12 year old" section, as you can see because i made a serious, mature post and he responded in his normal demeanor "Lol fail troll yeah lol rofl pwn lolol". Yep.
    edited December 2009
    See what i mean? Dustin falls under the "12 year old" section, as you can see because i made a serious, mature post and he responded in his normal demeanor "Lol fail troll yeah lol rofl pwn lolol". Yep.

lol I don't got to be mature to u bra =D
    I'm not 12, I'm 10000 years old.
    You haven't played against everyone on this server most of these people are from Lc. I didn't but I did come from a game that had pvp and I was on a pvp server, next time get your facts strait motha facka!!!!!!!
    So not everyone is fail, but oracle noobs yes they are fail =/
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • LockDown - Harshlands
    LockDown - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol I don't got to be mature to u bra =D
    I'm not 12, I'm 10000 years old.
    You haven't played against everyone on this server most of these people are from Lc. I didn't but I did come from a game that had pvp and I was on a pvp server, next time get your facts strait motha facka!!!!!!!
    So not everyone is fail, but oracle noobs yes they are fail =/

Youre right you dont have to be mature "Bra", because every1 already knows you're of lower intellectual status and/or 12.

If you didnt spend so much time trying to troll forums, you would now most of the servers beginning population was from pve servers. Most of the good pk'ers from MY, Mutli-Eu, and LC quit.

And yes for the record ive fought everyone worth fighting, b4 event **** of course.
    edited December 2009
    Youre right you dont have to be mature "Bra", because every1 already knows you're of lower intellectual status and/or 12.

If you didnt spend so much time trying to troll forums, you would now most of the servers beginning population was from pve servers. Most of the good pk'ers from MY, Mutli-Eu, and LC quit.

And yes for the record ive fought everyone worth fighting, b4 event **** of course.
    lolumad???
    BTW my status far exceeds yours!!!
  • Mronki - Harshlands
    Mronki - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ill roll cleric on new server
    edited December 2009
    Ill roll cleric on new server
    Mail me ur stuff <3
  • Mronki - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    I m full boundb:surrender
    edited December 2009
    I m full boundb:surrender
    Send me ur mount at least b:cry
  • Mronki - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    I dont have land mount and swiftshadow is also boundedb:chuckle
    edited December 2009
    I dont have land mount and swiftshadow is also boundedb:chuckle
    Lies b:scorn
  • XShadowx - Harshlands
    XShadowx - Harshlands Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    idk... A new server is fun but PvE :S What do you even do for fun on a PvE server? Does anyone actually go white named...

Idk i am confused i have to think about it... if it was a new pvp server i would insta go to it b:dirty
  • Cholla - Harshlands
    Cholla - Harshlands Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    @Taarlor: because there are 3 other pve servers. Why have four? Wouldn't it make sense to have 3 pvp servers and 3 pve servers?

I have been watching the server status we can get when we are selecting which server to log in on.

I have often seen Heaven's Tear, Sanctuary and Dreamweaver all be busy when Lost City and Harshlands were not.

(I have sometimes seen Lost City and/or Harshlands be busy, but not often).
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009

So you'd have 3 active PvE servers, 1 active PvP server, and the other two pretty much dead?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
This discussion has been closed.