Rising Tide - Launched!

Comments

• Hitumura - Lost City
    Hitumura - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Eh stop complaining Major, there is no point. It comes out today for us, sorry you live so far away, that isn't their fault though, and america seems to be their best consumer (why ellse would they be offering it to us, and telling us today?). It could be out ANY time though, maybe in like 5 minutes, I don't know, neither do you, stop flaming though... It is useless and annoying.

EDIT: I get to play it at 1:00 Am Tomorrow!! ^^ The game releases tonight, but it does not become playable until 00:00 EST tomorrow
  • Lolcat_ - Sanctuary
    Lolcat_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    aww man welll im just gona keep the loadin page up til it arrives so hopefully it downloads. I'll tel ya if it works later!
  • Sirenwolf - Heavens Tear
    Sirenwolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    o well maybe tonight it will be out i got up at 5 am to make one but wasnt there o well i guess we HAVE to wait a lil longerb:surrender
  • Alacol - Sanctuary
    Alacol - Sanctuary Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Eh stop complaining Major, there is no point. It comes out today for us, sorry you live so far away, that isn't their fault though, and america seems to be their best consumer (why ellse would they be offering it to us, and telling us today?). It could be out ANY time though, maybe in like 5 minutes, I don't know, neither do you, stop flaming though... It is useless and annoying.

They said that they'd start it at 9PM PST, no?

Also, it's the 17th for anyone on the East Coast of America and onwards, since 9PM PST is Midnight EST, in other words, the 17th.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Switching over to Dreamweaver. See you Dreamweavers soon.
  • Hitumura - Lost City
    Hitumura - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It starts updating at 9pm though, so it technically releases today, but not in the way we would like (I edited my post just now after I logged onto PWI)
  • Sirenwolf - Heavens Tear
    Sirenwolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It starts updating at 9pm though, so it technically releases today, but not in the way we would like (I edited my post just now after I logged onto PWI)

true.... so ill have to make one tommrow morning wake my self up at 5 am again and make one......
  • BlackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BlackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    well i'll get it only after 9.00 am on the 17th and now that i think bout it it's better that way^^ more time to play now...still can't wait
  • CamilleB - Harshlands
    CamilleB - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Nothing to do but wait..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Most people think just because I stay quiet when they QQ at me, that I am afraid. No. The reason? There is no need to say a word, or be afraid. After all, I killed YOU.
  • AyraVeno - Harshlands
    AyraVeno - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The expansion was for today b:sad and now we must wait another day? But that's not right they said the 16th not 17th b:cry

no wayb:sad i might miss it because of my wack A$$ mom....i gotta get two grades up i've been working my but off...b:cry Please wait for me assasins and physics...I really wanna be an assasin!I love assasins who agrees with me?
  • DRAGOX - Dreamweaver
    DRAGOX - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yup...I like the sins too...b:victory
    [SIGPIC]Dragox[/SIGPIC]
  • Cheyannalina - Sanctuary
    Cheyannalina - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ok..basically its been delayed 24 hours which means do what you were going to do last night and this morning..tonight and tommarow morning..if ur still unclear go to page 64 and click the link spoons gave us o:
    come closer....

closer.....

even closer....

(slaps)

dun trust. :D
  • Iyla - Heavens Tear
    Iyla - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    So I like sat up half the night waiting for the update to start waiting...waiting...waiting... Finally i go to bed and get up early to......nothing Thanks a lot I KNEW you were lying when you said Rising Tide would launch Dec 16. Thanx for another major let down.
  • Gilbarath - Heavens Tear
    Gilbarath - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    So I like sat up half the night waiting for the update to start waiting...waiting...waiting... Finally i go to bed and get up early to......nothing Thanks a lot I KNEW you were lying when you said Rising Tide would launch Dec 16. Thanx for another major let down.

If you would have seen the forum that had the thread up the day of the anticipated patch, you would have seen that they delayed it....it's not a let down you're just one of those impatient people who hates reading things
  • Arrow_King - Dreamweaver
    Arrow_King - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Hah! Silly you.b:chuckle You should have done what i did and checked the forums for any new news. Stuff like this is always delayed a day or two since it's so huge. Thanks to my awsome smartness. I was able to get a good night sleep...Though hopefully I'll be dead tired when downloading the patch tomorrow at 3 in the morningb:victory (I'm in EST Time so it's a 3 hour diff).
  • niky9
    niky9 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Good morning from Colombia, I have a pregutna and is about the new expansion will be released that day, because we waited so this launch ran, I apologize for my English but the truth is not, so I take the trouble to translate withthe glorious google translator, so I apologize if there is an error. Thank you. b:laughb:surrender
  • tsubasa88
    tsubasa88 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ...I dont really get what you are trying to say, and never ever use the google translater...your english will only get worse
  • Tranzmaster - Lost City
    Tranzmaster - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    niky9 wrote: »
    Good morning from Colombia, I have a pregutna and is about the new expansion will be released that day, because we waited so this launch ran, I apologize for my English but the truth is not, so I take the trouble to translate withthe glorious google translator, so I apologize if there is an error. Thank you. b:laughb:surrender

Google 'english for dummies'. Thank you.
  • Beeba - Lost City
    Beeba - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Google 'english for dummies'. Thank you.

She just asking about the Tide Expansion Launch...no need to be harsh.
  • Tranzmaster - Lost City
    Tranzmaster - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    She just asking about the Tide Expansion Launch...no need to be harsh.

Why trying to play pw if you don't know english geez...
  • Yuiko - Dreamweaver
    Yuiko - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Tis the 16th and no expansion...what time does it launch?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Tis the 16th and no expansion...what time does it launch?

*slaps and runs from forums*

READ the first page: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=545761
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Yuiko - Dreamweaver
    Yuiko - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    *cries and hides*

SO Sorry oh great and mighty forum poster. Yui didn't see this post yet...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pancake - Harshlands
    Pancake - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:sad

/10char
  • ShadowGDR - Sanctuary
    ShadowGDR - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    sad day had by all...
    This is the only troll that matters...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]...and it's creepy...
  • Zeonn - Heavens Tear
    Zeonn - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This is the one time I'm actually excited to be seeing water in PW, lmao.
  • kingdooby
    kingdooby Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    stupid bs gettin ppl all excited.. wokin on the expansion and dont give a accurate release time. wut a load!!
  • Sheyde - Sanctuary
    Sheyde - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    *cries and hides*

SO Sorry oh great and mighty forum poster. Yui didn't see this post yet...

*Hugs* dont worry its only one day....i hope no more delays!b:surrender
  • _Blue_Rain_ - Heavens Tear
    _Blue_Rain_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    first :D and awesome

is this expansion coming to all server have heard wierd rumors pls answer
  • _Blue_Rain_ - Heavens Tear
    _Blue_Rain_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    xarfox wrote: »
    Greetings Everyone,

As most of you already know, the Rising Tide Expansion is getting closer and closer to launch.

A lot of you guys have been asking about when the actual release date is going to be. Up until this point we've been saying Winter of 2009.

Good news. Barring any unforeseen issues during the last few stages of development and testing, you can expect to see the upcoming expansion launched within the first few weeks of December.

We'll be updating you guys via the game launcher and forums periodically when a concrete date is set.

We're very excited to push this set of content out the door, and we hope you guys enjoy both the Tideborn, and the new content just as much as we have.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, and you didn't click the hyperlink up there marked "Rising Tide Expansion", click here. ;)

UPDATE: The Rising Tide Expansion is currently set to launch on December 16th. Set your clocks, mark your calendars, cause we've got less than two weeks left folks. :)

so it is the expansion coming to all server or just tidewood server?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    is this expansion coming to all server have heard wierd rumors pls answer

What?

/facepalm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
This discussion has been closed.