Rising Tide - Launched!

Comments

• RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    They haven't even announced that maintenance is complete yet. Something unexpected may have happened since it's been longer than 3 hours already.
  • BarbHammer - Heavens Tear
    BarbHammer - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    23 hours 29 minutes until launch
    I do as the Romans do, I wash my hands of thee.
  • Gohanssj - Heavens Tear
    Gohanssj - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    liar :P lol
  • Tranzmaster - Lost City
    Tranzmaster - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    23 hours 29 minutes until launch

23 hours 26 minutes indeed. And for the guys who dont believe, sit in front of your computer for 23 hours and 26 minutes and check every minute, let me know when something happens..
  • AzuraXI - Heavens Tear
    AzuraXI - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    23 hours 26 minutes indeed. And for the guys who dont believe, sit in front of your computer for 23 hours and 26 minutes and check every minute, let me know when something happens..

Is it still the 16th in 23 hours and 30 mins? They said the 16th, so if it's in a day then its the 17th, So I'm very unsure.
    edited December 2009
    tranz and barb arent to smart you may have to excuse them
  • Tranzmaster - Lost City
    Tranzmaster - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Is it still the 16th in 23 hours and 30 mins? They said the 16th, so if it's in a day then its the 17th, So I'm very unsure.

Open PW. Click Start. Read message. It says:

Rising tide expansion is set to launch tomorrow night (but that message is from yesterday, so its about today.)

Maintenance will start at 9pm pacific time and will take 3 hours.

Again: Open PW. Click Start. Read message.
  • levitation
    levitation Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Large amounts of information have to be uploaded to the servers, during which no-one can be online. So you'll have to wait until AFTER maintenance to play the expansion. It's really not that big of a deal. They SHOULD have either done maintenance/updating yesterday, or at least give the correct release date. You won't be able to play the expansion until maintenance is over.
    edited December 2009
    hmm guess that means i can go back to bed now then...
  • AzuraXI - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Open PW. Click Start. Read message. It says:

Rising tide expansion is set to launch tomorrow night (but that message is from yesterday, so its about today.)

Maintenance will start at 9pm pacific time and will take 3 hours.

Again: Open PW. Click Start. Read message.

I read that thing 100 times already. Well If that notice was posted yesterday saying that "tomorrow" (which is today) pwi is going is going to be updated at 9 pm and take 3 hours.. So that'll mean today at 9 pm it wil update and then first 00 am 17th rising tide is up and running? So if thats all clear then my response is = FAIL! (at saying it will land the 16th) rofl.
  • KawaiiMoon - Dreamweaver
    KawaiiMoon - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I read that thing 100 times already. Well If that notice was posted yesterday saying that "tomorrow" (which is today) pwi is going is going to be updated at 9 pm and take 3 hours.. So that'll mean today at 9 pm it wil update and then first 00 am 17th rising tide is up and running? So if thats all clear then my response is = FAIL! (at saying it will land the 16th) rofl.

b:angry Yeah, your right! Huge fail!!! Jeez, I'm on the east coast, so I woke up at 3 this morning to download, and this is what I find out?! Well, I guess I should just be glad people posted that, or else I'd still be sitting here confused...
  • AzuraXI - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    b:angry Yeah, your right! Huge fail!!! Jeez, I'm on the east coast, so I woke up at 3 this morning to download, and this is what I find out?! Well, I guess I should just be glad people posted that, or else I'd still be sitting here confused...

Yea, I just read that pwi delayed the release 24 hours. I feel worse, I stayed from 1 AM to 10 AM (my time) to see if pwi updated, to figure out its delayed 24 hours hahahaha. My reaction = OMG NOOOOOO!!
    hahahaha!!
    But hey, they shoulda updated this thread's name or an admin shoulda posted saying it's delayed too.

Wow I think there was many who was waiting for the 16th, just to find out this, lol.
  • XAxeMazterx - Sanctuary
    XAxeMazterx - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    JIPPI!! :). its coming out today :)
  • SweetNicole - Harshlands
    SweetNicole - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Surrend.. too much confusion.. yesterday said today today say tomorrow.. omg omg omg b:surrender
    I only know that every wednesday I log in with some news.. today not.. b:cry
    I really hoped in this expansion.. and NOW I hope tomorrow to play it.. that's all I can do and all I think WE can do b:sadb:sad
  • Nairod - Dreamweaver
    Nairod - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LOL, i just woke up a few mins ago (5am EST) and was so excited that i was going to download the expasion only to find out... is not ready yet! b:cry

Guess I'll wait the extra day... b:surrender
    b:victory
  • ShockLamp - Lost City
    ShockLamp - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    QQ gimme the releasee
  • magus7
    magus7 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    im so happy its not even coolz
    i leave for abit and coem back hear a rumor come here and the release date si today!!! si awsome tyvm guys for all the hard work, and i hope i love! it
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yea, I just read that pwi delayed the release 24 hours. I feel worse, I stayed from 1 AM to 10 AM (my time) to see if pwi updated, to figure out its delayed 24 hours hahahaha. My reaction = OMG NOOOOOO!!
    hahahaha!!
    But hey, they shoulda updated this thread's name or an admin shoulda posted saying it's delayed too.

Wow I think there was many who was waiting for the 16th, just to find out this, lol.

Something like this?
    FYI everyone, information on tomorrow's maintenance: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=545761

Or the other stickied thread saying the date and time of maintenance? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • itrollz
    itrollz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Some of these posts are stupid lol you should just wait till it comes out :D hopefully within the next few days :D
  • Bonvatoo - Harshlands
    Bonvatoo - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    how do you load it?
  • SmilingCooki - Sanctuary
    SmilingCooki - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Aw man, I was really hoping to download the expansion before I went to school :'(
    Don't stare at me like that, I just might like it.
  • Bonvatoo - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    im really confused, i dont where to download it =.=
  • Helpinz_you - Sanctuary
    Helpinz_you - Sanctuary Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Guys, it hasnt come out yet
    it comes out sometime today(hopefully)
    that doesnt mean in the morening
    It could be during lunch, after supper, 11:30 at night...
    you dont know, and neither does anybody else(other then GM's)
    just try after school, then keep trying till it works
    me: yes my name is helpinz_you, i couldn't think of a cleric type name, so shut ur face or i wont rez you.

him: no no!!! im sry!! pls rez me!!

me: thats what i thought.

i got my psychic!!yay!!
    no more **** name for me!!
    i might keep this one as a forum char...
  • Abinash - Harshlands
    Abinash - Harshlands Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    don't u guys know reading?

check the other post it is coming out tomorrow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Major_Hazard - Sanctuary
    Major_Hazard - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It comes out 16th december (Yes today USA) 9:00pm PST or GMT - 8 and 5:00 am 17th December Tomorrow (England). Thanks PWI for making Europe wait till the next day to play it. NOT
  • Bonvatoo - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    =.= gahhhhhh!
  • Bonvatoo - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    When does it come out for New Zealand?
  • xluxerx
    xluxerx Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:cry cant wait for it to come out :(
    edited December 2009
    6:00 oclock pm 17th or 18:00 hours new zealand
    edited December 2009
    But it will not be realdy for 3 hours so its rely going to be 8:00 hour GMT
    So saying its out on the 16 is bull, its out on the 17th. so unclear Thanks PWI
    NOT
This discussion has been closed.