Whos gonna heal us if most people are gonna go As and Ps?

Options
Silva - Heavens Tear
Silva - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
Since PWI will have a new server, am pretty sure that most people would go and play assassins or psychic. If this is gonna happen, then who is gonna be the healers and tankers for our dungeons?(Fbs, TT, and Etc)
Not sure about assassins tanking with light armor ...b:surrender
Post edited by Silva - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    assassins will tank and psychics will heal b:chuckleb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Undine - Dreamweaver
    Undine - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    There are the people who maybe just start the game, i doubt any of the characters will be apealing to them since they are all techinically new. Also some people have no interest in the new classes, might just want a fresh start on a new server with a new name. I'm sure it will all balance out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ^ this lol,(@Escorian) but that is a good question. but look at the bright side, at least all the lag from the current servers will go to the new one XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Sage_Sora - Dreamweaver
    Sage_Sora - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hope you've stocked up on potions and apothecary remedies. b:cute
    O power that lies at the root of all creation,
    O memory inscribed in ages past,
    Hear my call and arise before me!
  • MaeDawn - Sanctuary
    MaeDawn - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Lol well for one, this will make you appreciate other classes more (this is pointed to those who think classes as just walking pets/pots)

secondly, not everyone will be the new classes on the new servers, people will make the other classes as well of course :b
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Since PWI will have a new server, am pretty sure that most people would go and play assassins or psychic. If this is gonna happen, then who is gonna be the healers and tankers for our dungeons?(Fbs, TT, and Etc)
    Not sure about assassins tanking with light armor ...b:surrender

its all about teamwork.. n the team with the most organization and teamplay will usually come out on top on a new server cos everyone start at a low lvl
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    Bebisito - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Most people will try it for a few days and go back to their mains. And if they don't, oh well. Factions/good friends are there for a reason. b:chuckle
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    Mirabeth - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It's not like all the current tanks/clerics are going to vanish, lol. People have been playing alts and mains all along, I doubt this will change that much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Skybelle for the wonderful sig

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    Werian - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    This veno dont even bother thinking to make new char, this is enough :p whats the point
    ~I'm standing in shadows looking how new heroes to rise and how old ones fall like me, long forgotten, waiting people to remember them. If only I would have strength to rise again~
  • Luen - Lost City_1267487130
    Luen - Lost City_1267487130 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    That's just funny.

If on the current servers there's allways the 'looking for Cleric/Tank for Bh 59'... Or any other...

Do you imagine a world where the Clerics and Barbs are even more a minority... At east for the few first months...

'Looking for more for Bh59, no more Tides please' could be a common thing.