Why do i keep losing connection?

SunCleric - Harshlands
SunCleric - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Support Desk
For some reason on PWI. I'm losing connection for no apparent reason. First I start to shoot at something then it takes a sec. for it to respond, then whenever I attack something the game loses connection...then i die

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate Build 7600
Nividia 6150SE
2.4GHz...this is just starting also...i downloaded the windows vista/7 download.

zzzzzzzzz_rubix.jpg
Post edited by SunCleric - Harshlands on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Please review our antivirus and networking info.

Links below \/
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Green_Herb - Lost City
    Green_Herb - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    well for tha last two days i have bein pushing it off as nothing but now its getting to me

my computer has bein starting some wierd things like i will be able to connect to tha sever and game log in then within minutes of playing i get diconnected happend 5times today and each time ive had to restart my router / modem to gain internet connection again.....starts to be a hastle when i dc i have to restart them i know its not very discriptive but agravating any help would be great b:cry

Thank you in advance
    "I Have *Problems* Can You Help?"<---b:cry
    "Hey Nice Pixels How Much!" b:dirty
    "I Got A Package For*YourName*"b:chuckle
  • Ehmber - Sanctuary
    Ehmber - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Do you experience this with any other internet based games or programs? If so, then it's something on your side, like your modem, router, isp, etc. If not, then it may be a setting. You can also check this by doing a traceroute from the command line.

Start > run > cmd > tracert pwieast1.perfectworld.com then hit enter

At that point the trace route should begin. You want to pay attention to the numbers under the MS column. If anything jumps over 1k and stays there, please let us know.
This discussion has been closed.