Demon/Sage Skills

Sewagerat - Lost City
Sewagerat - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
This is a thread about how more Demon/Sage skills can be made available more easily. For example, the anni packs made it possible to use advanced mystical pages to get skills however now that is gone. Most skills can be found in the fb89/99 however there is only a 1% chance of a certain skill dropping, this makes it extremely tedious to get certain skills. Tokens can still be bought but because skills are chosen at random it is easy to get a skill not worth 15mil+

I think that there should be some kind of event or update which will make it easier to get these skills....maybe anni packs coming back?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:shocked OMG HERB!!!!!!
Post edited by Sewagerat - Lost City on

Comments

• Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Please, Please, PLEASE do not ask for anni packs to be brought back >.>.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Gandora - Harshlands
    Gandora - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Why not get the skills the way people had to get them for a year, before the packs came out. Seems like everyone is spoiled now these days with cheap shards, pages, etc.
    edited December 2009
    Why not get the skills the way people had to get them for a year, before the packs came out. Seems like everyone is spoiled now these days with cheap shards, pages, etc.

I agree with you, lets get back to playing the game properly without the need for anni packs, oracles etc etc etc.

• Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This is a thread about how more Demon/Sage skills can be made available more easily. For example, the anni packs made it possible to use advanced mystical pages to get skills however now that is gone. Most skills can be found in the fb89/99 however there is only a 1% chance of a certain skill dropping, this makes it extremely tedious to get certain skills. Tokens can still be bought but because skills are chosen at random it is easy to get a skill not worth 15mil+

I think that there should be some kind of event or update which will make it easier to get these skills....maybe anni packs coming back?

In reference to the red part, this is far from true. Skills come in 3 categories, ones you can learn at 89, ones at 92, & ones at 99. The Skills in FB89/99 are only from the 'learned at lvl 89' category. Old Book Pages fill the 92s, & Pages of Fate fill the 99s. There's a rare, rare few exceptions to that pattern but its the general organization.

In reference to the blue part; there's 3 skills per class from FB89 bosses, they generally have a 4% chance to drop. Then there's 8 skills per class from the FB99 final boss. Those only have a 0.1% chance to drop. They have a 1% chance in the additional drop table, but you missed the part saying there's only 10% for the boss to even drop something from that table. Thus 10% chance for a book, then 1% chance of that book being any specific one = roughly 0.1% chance.

In referance to the yellow part; You should be killed for even typing out those words.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You have option. Collect ~270 advanced pages and you will get all your skills.
    Price of advanced page is 250000x270=67500000 coins. Which is in this nowaydays is not so much. For me but very much. :-(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • I_missU - Dreamweaver
    I_missU - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Actually I want anniv packs back too and dont kill me b:surrender

btw I like your sig b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    QQ
    I got demon quickshot at last b:victoryb:thanks
    edited December 2009
    Actually I want anniv packs back too

No you dont, trust me its a bad idea, anni packs are bad bad things :).

• ssilly
    ssilly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Has to be a guy leveled through oracles & now asking for ann.pakcs again to get his skills > b:shutup Only the people worked their **** off to get those gears & skills will know the use of it b:chuckle
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    100 per cent right come back packs i want my demon skills..
  • Sewagerat - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Hahahhahahahahahahaha oracles lol.

Ive been playing almost a year. I have been grinding since 80 without dailies just so I could get enough money to buy some stupid overpriced ****. I have never spent any money in this game.

Fine 0.1% chance, is that any better!?

67.5mil yaaaayyyyy that is so easy to get. Thats like 70 days of grinding, waste of time.

I know annis r **** and that everything doubled in price but what if you could get d orbs etc with the tokens, that would be a good thing whilst not making it super difficult to get impossible skills.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hahahhahahahahahahaha oracles lol.

Ive been playing almost a year. I have been grinding since 80 without dailies just so I could get enough money to buy some stupid overpriced ****. I have never spent any money in this game.

Fine 0.1% chance, is that any better!?

67.5mil yaaaayyyyy that is so easy to get. Thats like 70 days of grinding, waste of time.

I know annis r **** and that everything doubled in price but what if you could get d orbs etc with the tokens, that would be a good thing whilst not making it super difficult to get impossible skills.
    lolway2breakgame

GERRAPED, OP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited December 2009

So basically you are saying that you want the skills, but your time is worth more than what the game would require from you? God, that's so silly. Just quit the game.

And that would lead to hundreds of copies of Wizzeled. You know, the guy with +10 on all of his items and +12 on his weapon? You want that? You really want the top faction on any server to have 200 people like that? Can you imagine what that would do to PvP and TW?
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Sewagerat - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    i like ****....b:kiss

When orbs costed 30k each, there was nobody with +10 armour and +12 weapons (Shin had +12 wep but thats another story). So ur saying that spending ~7hrs grinding a day for 70 days is not ridiculous?
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    When orbs costed 30k each, there was nobody with +10 armour and +12 weapons (Shin had +12 wep but thats another story).

That's because there was no easy way of getting coins. The profit margin buying massive amounts of Anniversary Packs is huge.
    So ur saying that spending ~7hrs grinding a day for 70 days is not ridiculous?

So wait... You are saying that you would spend a total of 490 hours grinding to get 67,500,000? That means that you would average about 140k per hour.

And really, you're saying that if you get a skill book in a FB, it is NEVER worth more or the same amount as one of your own skills? I'd like to call bs on that one.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Seriously?

After all of the QQ Packs this and QQ packs that people now want them back?

Sorry if this sounds harsh BUT you should have gotten the skills while you could.

Heck, I had a few skills BEFORE the packs. It is very much doable. The thing is, it is not just handed to you...you might have to work for them.

Besides...there are Advanced Mystical pages and Mystical pages in currrent boxes...use those.

I like many miss tokens, but for now....can we stabilize everything? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous