Sex Change Item

SouthPaw - Dreamweaver
SouthPaw - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Suggestion Box
Hey,

We have a Makeover scoll item, so why dont we have a Sex change item?
A bunch of people im sure make characters and regret that they chose that sex when they get to high lvls. But remaking it is a waste of time and effort put into that first character.

I think PWI should add a Sex Change Scroll.
People say it will allow same sex couples to marry so they wouldnt allow it...but if thats the case then just make the item usable only if they arent married yet.

Well, theres my idea...accept it or shoot it down its your choice but I think it would make PWI a bunch of money from the cash shop.

Thanks,
SouthPaw
Post edited by SouthPaw - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Venos become barbs?
    O.o'
    and teh other way around?
    =O

also me think it has already been suggested somewheres.
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • screwnickslol
    screwnickslol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i'd probably buy them left and right myself... i mainly play female characters (since the male animations tend to suck, and the females get more fashion)... so it be kinda hard to get married ingame when you gotta re-roll in order to handle it b:chuckle

buuuuut... inb4probablelock
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yeah it's been suggested a couple of times. And yeah, if they did add such scrolls, Untamed wouldn't be able to use them.

Personally don't care one way or the other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    o.o why would you randomly regret picking your gender =P I don't get it =(
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
  • screwnickslol
    screwnickslol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    come to think of it, its kinda common, and almost "expected", for there to be a gender-bender item in the cashshop of f2p MMOs nowadays... i could name one company and one game that support it myself (company meaning all their games have it if i'm not mistaken)
  • SouthPaw - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    o.o why would you randomly regret picking your gender =P I don't get it =(

Men make female characters but then decide they want to wear some cool male fash.
    And vice versa for woman.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    That'd be interesting but controversial for people who are married and are untamed. It would be unfair to not allow those people to change their sex and let others change theirs.

I personally think its an interesting idea but would hate it if it happened. Sorry but if that happened, I might consider quitting the game actually. It would just mess up everything and I'd hate to see the QQ in the forums all the time, though thats all hypothetically so yeah. Doubt the producers would ever let that happen :P
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm not convinced... and I doubt the Gm's are either
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I don't care for it one way or another, but it isnt a particulary bad idea. I know many guy players who played girl characters only to want to have a guy character. The Untame race and married people wouldn't be able to use it if it were to actually happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SouthPaw - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Untamed knew what they were getting into when they chose their classes.
    Although I think they should have the option to go both sexes thats not the topic of my suggestion.
    In my opinion people who got married ingame are mostlikely content with their current sex of their characters. Would probably only want to use it just for fun.
    Untamed never were able to change sex so they shouldnt expect to even if by a small chance this was implemented.

Also, if people are willing to quit a game just because an item like this could be added/is added then thats pretty pathetic in my opinion. There are plenty of things I think should be done differently in this and other games I play but I still play them without the thought of leaving unless I have a serious reason that deals with a real life problem.

But again...those are just my views and opinions.

SouthPaw