Gamestop Cards

Kolydescope - Heavens Tear
Kolydescope - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Why can't I find, or buy Gamestop cards for PWI in Canada? Specifically in Quebec. Top it off we have the largest convenience store chain in all of Canada, Couche Tard. PWI you should check that out. Please get back to me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KOLYDESCOPE - SAGE - PURE TANK
Post edited by Kolydescope - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Why can't I find, or buy Gamestop cards for PWI in Canada? Specifically in Quebec. Top it off we have the largest convenience store chain in all of Canada, Couche Tard. PWI you should check that out. Please get back to me.

The Perfect World Entertainment prepaid cards are currently only available in the United States. We are looking into different options to be able to get our cards into more regions and we will take your suggestion into consideration. Until we can get our cards in your region, the prepaid option available to you is the Ultimate Game Card. The below link is to the Ultimate Game Card website where you can find a retailer near you that carries these cards.

http://www.ultimategamecard.com/retailers.php?PHPSESSID=0nrnjn1k2rocpmscq1bvshnf43

These cards are produced and processed by PayByCash and will need to be redeemed under their section on the charge page. Please let us know if you need any further help or information.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Hiyira - Harshlands
    Hiyira - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I live in Norway, and i need thoose cards :/

will pre-paid cards come out in gamestop here in norway? couse i know that alot of my friends including me would buy it :)
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I live in Norway, and i need thoose cards :/

will pre-paid cards come out in gamestop here in norway? couse i know that alot of my friends including me would buy it :)

The prepaid option in your region is paysafecard. Below is a link to their site so that you can find a retailer near you that carries this product.

http://www.paysafecard.com/no/
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • ColdSteele - Lost City
    ColdSteele - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Because you live in Canada... duh
    It's too bad but "free to play, pay to win"-sckye

These "updates" are seeming more and more like downgrades.

aryannamage: Not PWE GM's they are all greedy b:angry
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    shnuggles exists too??
    ZMOG!

hmm.....
    me thought he was just a mythical legend!
    D:
    like Dvorak
    (>.<)'

........except he be real too.
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    shnuggles wrote: »
    The Perfect World Entertainment prepaid cards are currently only available in the United States. We are looking into different options to be able to get our cards into more regions and we will take your suggestion into consideration. Until we can get our cards in your region, the prepaid option available to you is the Ultimate Game Card. The below link is to the Ultimate Game Card website where you can find a retailer near you that carries these cards.

http://www.ultimategamecard.com/retailers.php?PHPSESSID=0nrnjn1k2rocpmscq1bvshnf43

These cards are produced and processed by PayByCash and will need to be redeemed under their section on the charge page. Please let us know if you need any further help or information.

and my new gm for this week is Snuggles!!
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • NeoPhoenix - Dreamweaver_1364734600
    edited December 2009
    Are the Cards available in Romania cause i searched and didin't find 1? b:cry
  • Hiyira - Harshlands
    Hiyira - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    shnuggles wrote: »
    The prepaid option in your region is paysafecard. Below is a link to their site so that you can find a retailer near you that carries this product.

http://www.paysafecard.com/no/

Thanks alot !b:laugh
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    While we're on the subject of Gamestop cards, here in America, why is it zen cards at Target are tax-free but the ones from Gamestop are not?